Pages:
Author

Topic: Philippines is starting to accept bitcoin. - page 42. (Read 3055 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 108
February 28, 2018, 05:56:56 AM
That's a very good news and congratulation for Philippines people because your country has accepting bitcoin now. I hope my country will do the same with your country to accept bitcoin as well. And I hope bitcoin will be accepted and use in many country in the future.
Activity: 409
Merit: 100
February 28, 2018, 05:50:10 AM
I don't know when bitcoin was started to accept in our country, but reading it on the internet will make more filipino citizens be aware of what is the advantages of bitcoin by adapting it to our country. It is a proof that all countries who believ in bitcoin have a sympathetic about accepting digital currencies.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
February 28, 2018, 05:29:45 AM
Philippines accepting bitcoin is a good info to read on the internet especially now when the media is so against it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
February 28, 2018, 05:26:24 AM
Our country just recently held a seminar introducing bitcoin in our country. The said seminar were facilitated
by bitcoin experts and government officials in pursuit of using bitcoin as another form of payment and regulation of it as well.

http://www.wheninmanila.com/5-things-i-learned-about-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency/
I would like to know what was the feedback from your government? Did they have a positive response regarding crypto currency? Net, this is a good start towards the market mass adoption of cyrpto currency in your country. And hopefully they could come up with a compromise towards the legalization and regulation of the crypto market.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 05:25:26 AM
Indeed! Just this day, we had a seminar about bitcoin, cryptocurrency and blockchain at our university. A lot of students got interested about it. That's why I also register this day.
Activity: 197
Hello Bitcoiner
February 28, 2018, 05:19:28 AM
I remember the good plan , the accept Philippines for bitcoin .
Activity: 214
Merit: 101
✔ Crypto portfolio | ✔ Telegram/APP
February 28, 2018, 05:15:53 AM
Good news. Not surprising though. There is a ton of illegal activity in the Philippines so it is my opinion that the growth there into mainstream was inevitable. In any event certainly a positive news flow and hopefully more countries follow suit.
Activity: 271
February 28, 2018, 05:10:14 AM
nice!
That's a good sign for Bitcoin, in the Crypto market, that Bitcoin is the most expensive in the market, so many countries are adopting it sooner or later but in many states or small countries. The economy is not well developed, so they are not sufficient to meet the market demand for Bitcoin and allowing Bitcoin to operate is difficult and impossible.
Activity: 962
Merit: 269
CryptoDirectories.com
February 28, 2018, 05:00:30 AM
Our country just recently held a seminar introducing bitcoin in our country. The said seminar were facilitated
by bitcoin experts and government officials in pursuit of using bitcoin as another form of payment and regulation of it as well.

http://www.wheninmanila.com/5-things-i-learned-about-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency/
looking forward to see it happen if ever adoption start in philippines i cant wait to use bitcoin as payment method
Activity: 154
February 28, 2018, 04:56:33 AM
I am very happy with the news that now Philippines has received bitcoin, this is progress for bitcoin because it is getting more and more accepted in some countries in the world, hopefully in the near future more and more countries can accept bitcoin, including my country which now still can not accept bitcoin.

Adapting the cryptocurrency market is one of the solution to help Philippines improve the economy. Poverty and unemployment rate will reduce. In the near future Philippines will be successful like the other countries which embraces Bitcoin. I'm really happy for this news.
Activity: 434
February 28, 2018, 04:55:19 AM

Most of the countries in asia are already accepting cryptocurrency in their area slowly and even japan is using bitcoins to improve their economy so this is a good news that cryptocurrency is being trusted by those wealthy countries.
Activity: 415
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
February 28, 2018, 04:52:47 AM
I am very happy with the news that now Philippines has received bitcoin, this is progress for bitcoin because it is getting more and more accepted in some countries in the world, hopefully in the near future more and more countries can accept bitcoin, including my country which now still can not accept bitcoin.
Activity: 182
February 28, 2018, 04:51:21 AM
Our country just recently held a seminar introducing bitcoin in our country. The said seminar was facilitated by bitcoin experts and government officials in pursuit of using bitcoin as another form of payment and regulation of it as well.

WOW! Very good news! The Philippines is very appropriate to use Bitcoin as a means of payment and other arrangements as well. Because Bitcoin is worth keeping in every country. I am very happy to read this news. Hopefully, the Government of other countries can imitate the Government of the Philippines.
Activity: 110
February 28, 2018, 04:47:37 AM

Congratulations to the people of the Philippines, when the country officially accepted bitcoin as a payment unit, many companies will be based on bitcoin and the country will integrate ever more.
Soon all over the world, including big countries like USA, Hong Kong, China, Korea and ... will accept bitcoin!
Letting your children learn more about bitcoin and blockchain is probably a must for Philippines!

Do whatever it takes to capture the opportunity in the blockchain era 4.0, knowing it will not repeat for the second time until the year 2050!
Activity: 179
February 28, 2018, 04:47:03 AM
Nice news! I think that it will be recognized in all countries.
Am new here mate, hopefully I will learn much more of this typenof currency. However as a new user I am very much interested with all about this regarding bitcoin. Somehow I am very eager to learn much better aside of physical economy currency.

Actually Bitcoin is already known years ago in the Philippines but only few invested and supported it. Amazing how Bitcoin invades Philippines through social media awareness, now I have known a lot of people engaged in Bitcoin. Some of them are already rich and some are just newbie. If Bitcoin will widely spread through the Philippines poverty and unemployment rate may reduce.
Activity: 28
February 28, 2018, 04:43:16 AM
Nice news! I think that it will be recognized in all countries.
Am new here mate, hopefully I will learn much more of this typenof currency. However as a new user I am very much interested with all about this regarding bitcoin. Somehow I am very eager to learn much better aside of physical economy currency.
Activity: 169
February 28, 2018, 04:43:11 AM
That's was great to know that the Filipino people are now adopting the crypto  or BTC and some of them are now openminded of this crpto.Maybe due to this the government will soon use bitcoin as another form of payment in the future!!. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 434
February 28, 2018, 04:40:08 AM
That's a great news! Many Filipino are currently involve in Bitcoin already.  Actually I have so many friends invested on this and guaranteed that they really earning from it. Its a great opportunity that Philippine government welcoming the bitcoin as they would also benefited on it.
Activity: 650
Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi
February 28, 2018, 04:37:53 AM

Bitcoin was not totally widely known in the Philippines and some people had no idea about it.Since it belongs to a country that poverty maybe will be more or less to 60% of the population i think if those people would know about bitcoin, probably they will be interested about cryptocurrency and will be willing to learn on how to earn from it.People will have the opportunity to have another source of extra income and its a great news that bitcoin can be accepted as another form of payment..pretty sure merchants will be increasing when government treat bitcoin as legal in our country.
Activity: 630
Merit: 130
February 28, 2018, 04:35:24 AM
This is actually huge for the users of cryptos in the Philippines. It's hard debating with fellow Filipinos about its leglity here and I am glad that plans about cryptocurrencies are not just a false word of mouth.

I just wanted to point out some of my concerns.
ETH promises a faster transaction than BTC. The faster transactions can truly be observed but the only reason for it is that it doesn't have any scaling problems.
We can not say that it can actually survive too like bitcoins if it goes mainstream.

Lastly, I just hope that taxes due to regulations can be fair enough. Fees most likely to be the reason of its use. Filipinos are good adaptors yet very practical.

This news is not just for Filipinos but also for tourists that would want to visit our country.

Well, I find this as a positive step forward.
Pages:
Jump to: