Pages:
Author

Topic: Philippines is starting to accept bitcoin. - page 44. (Read 3055 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 5
February 28, 2018, 01:29:36 AM
Our country just recently held a seminar introducing bitcoin in our country. The said seminar were facilitated
by bitcoin experts and government officials in pursuit of using bitcoin as another form of payment and regulation of it as well.

http://www.wheninmanila.com/5-things-i-learned-about-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency/
Wow that's a good act of the government of the Philippines, they were open minded about btc, they are on a welfare of every Filipino, They doesnt mind not earning any on btc as long as it can help many Filipino people.. They are not corrupt. Kudos to President Rodrigo Duterte the amazing and loving president ever to the poor.
Activity: 290
Merit: 10
February 28, 2018, 01:28:08 AM
This is an awesome news. I hope more countries adapt to bitcoin sooner or later. But I am also afraid that now bitcoin is starting to be accepted in my country the government will find a way to corrupt or tax implementation on bitcoin. But lets focus on the bright side for now.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
February 28, 2018, 01:26:59 AM
That's good.
Finally, our country acknowledged bitcoin.
Hope this will be a good start.
Activity: 49
Merit: 6
February 28, 2018, 01:25:24 AM
This is great news for all bitcoin and crypto enthusiast in the Philippines, I hope there's more seminars and other activities like this coming months.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
February 28, 2018, 01:23:57 AM
That was a healthy activity for bitcoin adoption in the Philippines, hope other countries soon follow the Philippines steps.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
February 28, 2018, 01:22:16 AM
That's a great news! I hope our government will accept it freely and let's also hope that it will be accepted all over the world.
Hopefully it will turned out well in the coming months and years.I'm really waiting for this to happen because i'm indeed a resident once here.But let's face the fact also that once the government will keep an eye to bitcoin,next to it is maybe the tax imposition once bitcoin will be adopted in the Phillippines.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
February 28, 2018, 01:17:02 AM
That's a great news! I hope our government will accept it freely and let's also hope that it will be accepted all over the world.
Activity: 826
Merit: 518
February 28, 2018, 01:14:36 AM
It is nice to see that a developing country recognizes the bitcoin and it needs to be implemented in the more countries then only bitcoin can become the future currency of the world.
This acceptance can help the people in many ways for like decreasing the unemployment because it is one of the country where people are suffering from unemployment.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
February 28, 2018, 01:07:59 AM
That is good  to accept philippines bitcoin to solve the problem of the poverty in our country and more people are can get a extra income and good job opportunity. Its good to starting in our country about bitcoin to more knowledge are upgrade and can get a easy way to earn lot of money and easy job good opportunity.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
ECOSTART
February 28, 2018, 01:05:56 AM
is this serious? waooww turns out that neighboring countries have started accepting bitcoin. good news for bitcoin enthusiasts. may my country also immediately accept bitcoin and arrange it in a law.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 01:02:32 AM
It's nice to know that bitcoin is accepted in the Philippines.

The price of bitcoin will increase to a very high value, and I think it will be a good time to reverse it.
Activity: 330
Merit: 102
February 28, 2018, 01:01:31 AM
this is good news for all bitcoin users. thus bitcoin will continue to grow and become more popular. I hope the bitcoin price is higher and stable. from now on I will increase the bitcoin investment.
Activity: 32
February 28, 2018, 01:00:03 AM
This is good news.. i just hope that the alligators and crocodiles in our country won't take too much advantage of it.
Corruption is widespread in the Philippines. I just hope it doesn't kill BTC .
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
February 28, 2018, 12:52:22 AM
Another country that accepts bitcoin it is a great news for bitcoin indeed.This shows that bitcoin is not just an ordinary asset,i think philippines really see what bitcoin can help to their economy and to its people.Hopefully other countries do what philippines done for the sake of its people.
Activity: 29
February 28, 2018, 12:47:55 AM
This is really a good news because seems like Phillipine is a big country in ASEAN that could brings for Bitcoin some impacts.
Activity: 481
Merit: 100
February 28, 2018, 12:39:44 AM
Yes this is true, a lot of people here in the Philippines are starting to invest on the said cryptocurrency. All they only need right now is proper knowledge and being risk-takers. In fact, the bitcoin investment is a thing here in our country 4 years ago when a bitcoin was still 10 dollars or 500 pesos on our currency.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
February 28, 2018, 12:38:40 AM
This is great, more countries accepting bitcoin is going to make bitcoin more famous and it will be more valuable, and Philippines got quite large amount of people that interested in crypto, I am glad the government can see bitcoin as a currency that can help the country to develop, and this is also going to give big advantage for the citizen, hopefully more and more government realize the real usage and potential of bitcoin
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
February 28, 2018, 12:27:18 AM
Our country just recently held a seminar introducing bitcoin in our country. The said seminar were facilitated
by bitcoin experts and government officials in pursuit of using bitcoin as another form of payment and regulation of it as well.

http://www.wheninmanila.com/5-things-i-learned-about-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency/
Bitcoin has been introduced in our school in the year of 2010 but most of us just ignore it because we seriously don't have any idea and not interested about it. It's been a year since I found out that in our country (Philippines) already accepted bitcoin. However, only few people know about it because most of them are busy with their own life. I've been watching the news every night, but bitcoin never been covered in any news. Our president seems not bothered about bitcoins because he is too busy dealing with drug users and pusher. To prevent a crime and corruption are the president's main purpose.
Activity: 48
February 27, 2018, 11:56:01 PM
Its good to know that our country has finally acknowledged the fact that bitcoins could help improve the economy. They can also improve it to be more secured so that the users will be protected from being hacked and their earnings would not be stealed nor be used to illegal transactions.I'm looking forward to a better future with bitcoins.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
February 27, 2018, 11:54:09 PM
This is certainly good news for the filipino communities both at home and abroad as it would be a good way to transfer funds seamlessly. It also shows the government is progressive and willing to accept new ideas the adoption is creeping county by country at the moment.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: