Pages:
Author

Topic: Philippines is starting to accept bitcoin. - page 39. (Read 3055 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 506
February 28, 2018, 10:19:28 PM
Bitcoin is accepted already in the Philippines the day I started buying it last 2015. There are some companies and coins promoting their platforms. Conferences and seminars are still needed as most still don't understand hoe bitcoin works.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
February 28, 2018, 10:13:13 PM
congratulations on the achievements that your country is doing, hopefully the future bitcoin development in your country better and can be useful for the people.
Activity: 504
February 28, 2018, 10:12:50 PM
Our country just recently held a seminar introducing bitcoin in our country. The said seminar were facilitated
by bitcoin experts and government officials in pursuit of using bitcoin as another form of payment and regulation of it as well.

http://www.wheninmanila.com/5-things-i-learned-about-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency/
I like this good news. I am using Bitcoin for 8 months already and earned some from it in doing some works and services online. How happy I am that in the near future Bitcoin will be accepted as payment directly in exchange with goods and services. There will be no need for us to cash it out which I can't do during non office hours here or night time especially when I don't have a cash card or ATM card. I'm excited of that and I hope more seminars will come to let other people know about this new technology and how it work.
Activity: 225
Merit: 2
February 28, 2018, 10:00:12 PM
This is a good thing for the Philippines. Specially for those who still do not know about it. This is going to be helpful in gaining or persuading people to use bitcoin as it provides us conveniency and less hassle-free compared than physucal transactions of payments and money remittances. I am happy with this news because I am a Filipino too.
Activity: 238
February 28, 2018, 09:48:27 PM
Our country just recently held a seminar introducing bitcoin in our country. The said seminar were facilitated
by bitcoin experts and government officials in pursuit of using bitcoin as another form of payment and regulation of it as well.

http://www.wheninmanila.com/5-things-i-learned-about-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency/
Philippines are starting to know about bitcoin, because their are more Filipino people that they dont know about bitcoin. Because not all people have using internet and social media. Because bitcoin is easily to introduced to other people by using social media.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Donating 10% to charity
February 28, 2018, 09:46:09 PM
Nice initiative.

The people who try to resist to Bitcoin don't know what they're doing. Bitcoin is the future and it will change the world.

I'm pretty sure that Central Banks are worried.
Activity: 137
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 09:35:24 PM
this is good information.one country one will receive bitcoin. this will make bitcoin prices will jump. investors do not need to panic about bitcoin prices, of course with the legalkan some countries bitcoin prices will continue to rise. i hope that in my country will be like this .
Activity: 139
February 28, 2018, 09:30:36 PM
Wow, that is good action from the philippines government, it will help the crypto community or business based in crypto will develop more. I hope it will give good effect to southeast asia region and give the country in ASEAN support more about cryptocurrency
Activity: 364
Merit: 267
February 28, 2018, 09:23:18 PM
Seen a lot of people already going to 711 stores for bitcoin, few days ago I saw two kids wearing BITCOIN KING shirts walking around 711 store. BTC had been accepted in the Philippines long before this news.  I just hope the government will not ban btc and collect our data on coins.ph
That is really a big problem, once you have created an online wallet they ask you to give them all your information and even a primary ID which was issued by the government. If things goes wrong they know who you are, where you live and all your information. But we all hope that they keep it confidential though.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
February 28, 2018, 09:13:40 PM
That is great when Philippines are going to accept bitcoin because we will be have a better transactions and more fast and convenient transaction online. If this will be implement I think even the traffic polution in our country will be solve because people may not be rush in every transaction that they do so they do not also rush in terms of transportation. But when it will happen I think they will a big tax or a high transactions fee for every transaction using bitcoin. But I know that it will be feasible for a long process so dont be too much excited because government is still studying on how they will have benefits using bitcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
February 28, 2018, 12:01:41 PM
I'm glad that I see such things when the legalization of bitcoins begins quietly in different countries, this adds to our moneybox community and the system will be more centralized.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
February 28, 2018, 12:01:14 PM
Thats great news to the crypto community.We need more and more of such developments day-in and day-out to grow stronger. I hope other countries follow suit soon.
Activity: 210
Merit: 128
February 28, 2018, 11:55:25 AM
In fact, the Philippines has accepted bitcoin is legally in our country but many still do not know bitcoin and have no idea what really is. But it has been slowly being broadcast on TV stations and has been recognized by the country as legally and acceptable and discussed with the supreme court.
Activity: 266
Merit: 17
February 28, 2018, 11:54:17 AM
That is a great news, here in the Philippines there are many people are less job since bitcoin will be accepting here I'm sure many people will not miss this opportunity and I hope the government will not take over about this good news about bitcoin because there are many corrupt government official in this country.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
February 28, 2018, 11:40:55 AM
nice!
Nice to know that here in the Philippines accepting bitcoin. I"m so glad and thankful they where openminded in this business.
That is a good sign; many places have not accepted Bitcoin because many issues cannot be solved in the economy, many countries believe that Bitcoin as gambling to lose the economy is growing. The nation and other nations say that when investing in these areas, the money is not safe, so they do not like Bitcoin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 267
" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "
February 28, 2018, 11:26:57 AM

For me, it is a good news for our country since our economy here is very low. With bitcoin, our economy in the future can grow and will be more developed. It will also help the poor people in our country and it will be a way for the poor to get out of poverty.
Activity: 98
February 28, 2018, 11:25:23 AM

That's good news for bitcoin investors in the Philippines, who are finally free to trade in bitcoins. When the Philippines accepts bitcoin as a boon to bitcoin's development, more countries will recognize the legitimacy of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
February 28, 2018, 11:20:30 AM

Seen a lot of people already going to 711 stores for bitcoin, few days ago I saw two kids wearing BITCOIN KING shirts walking around 711 store. BTC had been accepted in the Philippines long before this news.  I just hope the government will not ban btc and collect our data on coins.ph
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
February 28, 2018, 11:16:07 AM
Just a piece of advise, don't expect too much from our government, the CEntral Bank already issued a memorandum, remember what happened to those who had an account at the Banco De Oro (BDO) and received BTC deposits from the coins.ph who forcely closed their account as ordered from the bank for just following the memorandum, yes, we can use the Bitcoin freely but the Central Bank and other Financial authorities will surely regulate this.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
February 28, 2018, 11:08:07 AM
This can be a great news to this country, bitcoin still young and early adopters will benefits with its services, if the government will use it in the right purposes, making transaction to be more easy, I guess just like other countries who already accept bitcoin as a payment system, it will bring good impact
to this developing country, the more knowledge that will bring regarding to bitcoin the more users will adopt the service.
Pages:
Jump to: