Pages:
Author

Topic: Philippines starting to accept and adopt cryptocurrency. - page 10. (Read 2087 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
dont be greedy
So this time there are two favorite countries that are likely to be used as the headquarters of the cryptocurrency community at SeA, namely the Philippines and Singapore, I am very happy to hear the good news from the Philippine government in giving the green light for the development of blockchain and cryptocurrency technology. I hope the Philippines can provide improved change for its country so that it can be an example for other countries to start accepting cryptocurrency as a reliable currency
Activity: 634
Merit: 10
Cryptocurrency transactions has been on the rise in the philippines.

They are already accepted 5 cryptocurrency company in the country and approximately planning to give license for atleast 25 companies to operate in the philippines.

With the current government administration they are starting to adopt and build even in the technological infrastructure.

In more years to come the country will be more open to blockchain technology like japan and other countries.

It is a good news that Philippines is open to adopt the innovation happening in modern world especially the blockchain technology and the cryptoworld. We can see a lot of opportunities to earn money in cryptos that can also help the country's economic growth. More people have chances to deal and invest with these cryptos cause the government believe and trust cryptos.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Japan is the first country to legalize Cryptocurrency and it looks like the Philippines will legalize Cryptocurrency widely in its own country, perhaps the Philippines knows the benefits of blockchain technology, I want to know after the Philippines legalized Cryptocurrency, what will be created using crypto and blockchain in the Philippines
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
It is a step forward in the future for Philipines with this decision. This will mean good news for crypto enthusiasts and open up the door for new people to get into cryptocurrency in their country. Even some of the banks are adopting cryptocurrency like Union Bank and PNB is planning on doing the same thing.
Exactly.This is really a good start for crypto in the Philippines.People will be more aware and be informed about all the advantages of cryptocurrencies compared to fiat currencies.And if this will be more adopted by the people,cryptocurrency will surely have a good future in this country.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
It is a step forward in the future for Philipines with this decision. This will mean good news for crypto enthusiasts and open up the door for new people to get into cryptocurrency in their country. Even some of the banks are adopting cryptocurrency like Union Bank and PNB is planning on doing the same thing.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
I think this is good news, especially for people in the Philippines, they can easily exchange money in banks without fear. This can be used as an example for other countries too, so that other countries can also develop crypto and improve their country's economy.

Crypto are welcome by the banks here you can exchange coins to fiat and fiat to coins but the problem is banks wont allow you to open an account if your income came from cryptocurrency meaning the banks are semi nuetral in the issue of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
The Philippines is a relatively small country and I do not overestimate it. I think it only affects the Crypto market in terms of extending the influence of blockchain technology. Anyway, that's a great signal and it gives us more confidence in Cryptocurrency. Investors in the Philippines felt safer investing in crypto.
Activity: 283
I think this is good news, especially for people in the Philippines, they can easily exchange money in banks without fear. This can be used as an example for other countries too, so that other countries can also develop crypto and improve their country's economy.
Activity: 490
this is one indication of mass adoption for cryptocurrencies, i liked it how the philippine government was open for new technologies like this and welcomes new investors despite the risk, i just hope theyd be able to produce bitcoin ATMs in major cities acrross the islands, that way the masses will become curious ang oriented.
Activity: 405
Merit: 105
Cryptocurrency transactions has been on the rise in the philippines.

They are already accepted 5 cryptocurrency company in the country and approximately planning to give license for atleast 25 companies to operate in the philippines.

With the current government administration they are starting to adopt and build even in the technological infrastructure.

In more years to come the country will be more open to blockchain technology like japan and other countries.

It is a great news especially for tge bitcoiners in that country. Honestly, I came from the Philippines and I may say that Philippines is really starting to adopt and accept bitcoin. As a matter of fact, some of the banks in here are accepting bitcoin ans exchange it in our currency. What you have stated above will bring enthusiast to the bitcoiners.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Well done.  It seems to me that soon all the developing countries will catch up and overtake the already developed ones!
Activity: 196
Amazing, now that Philippines is recognizing the cryptocurrency in the country. In few years hoping that it would bloom its economy because of the crypto.
Activity: 26
It's a nice thing to know that, Philippines now are becoming more open into bitcoin and cryptocurrency business. Also this is a good news to all crypto enthusiasts who live in the country. This act will also encourage other governments towards crypto adoption.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
that's very good news, hopefully hopefully with many countries that want to receive crypto like bitcoin, for the development of crypto currency it can run smoothly and countries that cannot receive bitcoin and other crypto can accept it as soon as possible
Activity: 25
Thats a great news to hear. They have always shared a positive view about crypto currency. It will have an impact on other Asian countries as well. Hope to see more countries start adopting crypto currency.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
Its great to hear the news, I always very appreciate countries that want to try to adopted crypto, if the economic condition of each country is different, by trying to implemented a new thing then it will open new door to a better economic, and there are so many user in  Philippines that maybe could attract more user , so I think this is a very important thing for the citizen and crypto
Activity: 644
Im from philippines and it"s good to here my country are accept more cryptocurrency. In my country crypto is still not a problem because a lot of govenment agencies supoorting this and it is good for crypto because it help to promote and price will possible to increase.
I hope that it will also affect both cryptocurrencies in other countries, not in the Philippines alone, and hopefully, not only in the Philippines can the government support cryptocurrencies. I hope that this can be followed by all countries in the world. for investors or the country itself because it can collect taxes from cryptocurrencies
brand new
Activity: 0
Now, that is a great news. More countries are getting interested in the idea of crypto currency. The advancement of the countries like Philippines and Japan in the crypto sector is surely going to incourage other countries to atleast consider their stance on the crypto currency.
Activity: 476
That is good news that more and more countries are joinin in on the crypto currency world. The fact that a collection of islands on the south east asia can do it, then i guess do can other more developed countries in the west can do it too. I jist hope we won't hear news of countries banning cryto currencies again.
copper member
Activity: 141
API-Based Smart Contract Solution For Exch Hacking
It's a big advantage for countries that have a big tourism industry to accept crypto. Tourism brings in huge sums of money to receiving countries, and accepting crypto will definitely increase national income earning. This is an interesting development.
Pages:
Jump to: