Pages:
Author

Topic: Philippines starting to accept and adopt cryptocurrency. - page 11. (Read 2087 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
Wait, is there an actual link that Philippines really does approve cryptocurrency? I haven't seen any news about it since now, and if its true, then I think that citizens of Philippines would be happy and I think its time to rise up from poverty.
Activity: 160
Merit: 3
Well, I am happy that my country Philippines is starting to accept cryptocurrency. I hope it will be continued to the next administration and find a way for a better future in crypto world.
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
IT is good new to hear.  IT is a proof showing that more countries are open into bitcoin, and crypto currency. THerefore I have more belief in bitcoin that the development of bitcoin  can meet my expectation, IT don'n make me disappointed
with confidence of many countries using crypto, of course it becomes a positive value for its development. Phillipina is a developing country, and i hope my country is like that too
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
IT is good new to hear.  IT is a proof showing that more countries are open into bitcoin, and crypto currency. THerefore I have more belief in bitcoin that the development of bitcoin  can meet my expectation, IT don'n make me disappointed
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
This would be a good news to every Pilipino about accepting and adopting crytocurrency. It means that we care now developing in terms of the advancement of technology.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
A good information for electronic money. In the Philippines electronic money has expanded, there are many companies open to carry out electronic money transactions. So while the electronics market is down, we should not be too worried about their downfall. The market will recover quickly.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
Yes. They got one exchange which is great and also serves the whole Asia.
Looks like they are going to bloom more when it comes to exchange from fiat to bitcoin, ETh and more.

I still suggest safety first though for anything could happen with exchange. It cannot be left there for a long time.

Cashing in and out is a good feature of it but you as a bitcoin owner should also see the risk when it using it as a storage.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
Im from philippines and it"s good to here my country are accept more cryptocurrency. In my country crypto is still not a problem because a lot of govenment agencies supoorting this and it is good for crypto because it help to promote and price will possible to increase.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
Cryptocurrency transactions has been on the rise in the philippines.

They are already accepted 5 cryptocurrency company in the country and approximately planning to give license for atleast 25 companies to operate in the philippines.

With the current government administration they are starting to adopt and build even in the technological infrastructure.

In more years to come the country will be more open to blockchain technology like japan and other countries.

This is a good trend. I have heard that there are a lot of freelancers in Philippines. Development of crypto will help these guys as well as it will help them accept payments from clients all over the world anonymously, Thus I am in favor of the development taking place there.
Yes.I think this will be a good start for bitcoin in the Philippines.I'm sure many people will be excited about this knowing there are a lot of advantages cryptocurrency can bring.Hopefully it will bound to lasts long just like what fiat currencies did.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
It sounds great because day by day Crypto currency is becoming well recognized and accepted in several countries. Philipphines perhaps realizes that Crypto currency is huge chance to improve economical or money service. I am expecting my own country will also hear and see the big opportunity of applying Crypto currency. While many countries use and accept Crypto currency, it will be maintaining the existence and continue improve.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 106
Available for rent

They are already accepted 5 cryptocurrency company in the country and approximately planning to give license for atleast 25 companies to operate in the philippines.

With the current government administration they are starting to adopt and build even in the technological infrastructure.

In more years to come the country will be more open to blockchain technology like japan and other countries.

This is a good trend. I have heard that there are a lot of freelancers in Philippines. Development of crypto will help these guys as well as it will help them accept payments from clients all over the world anonymously, Thus I am in favor of the development taking place there.
Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
It is nice to hear that more and more countries accepting and adopting cryptocurrencies in businesses.
Did someone know which cryptocurrencies will be accepted there in Philippines?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
A lot of countries getting adopt cryptocurrency. I think, good times are waiting for us.
Activity: 70
Nice to hear that many countries are starting to use cryptocurrency! Roll Eyes
Activity: 490
Merit: 105

Is there information what exactly companies will get license? Will be among them SalPay or it's completely scammed?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
Yes, and it is still counting more cryptocurrency to be available. This is a good news to to cryptocurrency for it will make the market more active in the near future.

It is not only the Philippines are announcing this one in fact canada also added some good local exchanges for the cryptocurrency. This will become for sure can turn a good impact in the market.
Yes now cryptocurrency is being exchange all over the worlds as people are accepting it and getting benefit out of it, for me it is not new thing because Philippines has been found since long using bitcoin, cryptocurrency gives good resources of making well developed nations, right now almost all over the world several countries are accepting the reality of bitcoin, I am dreaming to see it as world currency.
Activity: 896
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
good news for countries in Southeast Asia such as Philippines has legalized crypto in his country and has licensed the company. I hope that many countries also follow such as Philippines, for example Indonesia, hopefully later they can also follow the footsteps of Philippines.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
I think as long as the government gets their percentage, I think they are willing to take a different type of business, cryptocurrency related company, to grow here. We all know the cryptocurrency in the Philippines is just starting and a lot of people are starting to get into it here. The problem here in the Philippines, in my opinion, is the biased look at Bitcoin. Now and then I experience when I mention I know Bitcoin and I am pretty involved with it, they are worried and think that it's a scam because that's what they heard in the local news, and it's not true. I get easily frustrated with it knowing that it's the PEOPLE that use Bitcoin to scam people and not the technology itself. It's just really irritating, and a lot of people have closed their minds on it. I hope people would change their ways to the outward look on Bitcoin.

The first company who was approved in the Philippines was,

Betur Inc. known as Coins.ph which was given a license september  2017.
Second is the Rebittance Inc. was also approved Oct. 2017
The third one is Blossoms solutions approved last May 2018.
Etranss and Virtual Currency Philippines Inc approved also this year who was supporting bitcoin and etherium.

It's nice to know that after receiving negative comments due to investments scam last year, the government continue to accept companies to operate. It is the start of the digital currency era in the phils.

I was about to post what companies were accepted, and here it is, going to do some searching for this.
Activity: 644
if the Philippines does this, then it will have a good impact on the weather of cryptocurrency investment, because that will increase the confidence of new investors to invest the money they have in cryptocurrency commodities, besides this will also make the Philippines more foreign exchange from taxes for every transaction of cryptocurrency that occurs
Activity: 95
The first company who was approved in the Philippines was,

Betur Inc. known as Coins.ph which was given a license september  2017.
Second is the Rebittance Inc. was also approved Oct. 2017
The third one is Blossoms solutions approved last May 2018.
Etranss and Virtual Currency Philippines Inc approved also this year who was supporting bitcoin and etherium.

It's nice to know that after receiving negative comments due to investments scam last year, the government continue to accept companies to operate. It is the start of the digital currency era in the phils.
Pages:
Jump to: