Pages:
Author

Topic: Philippines starting to accept and adopt cryptocurrency. - page 6. (Read 2087 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
I am glad that finally countries are taking a positive stance about cryptocurrencies. Recently we heard about china legalizing cryptocurrnecies, now here comes the Philippines. Asia provides a big user base for cryptos in terms of population of internet users. I hope India to take some positive step for cryptos.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
Time to move to Philippines Grin
Lol. It is not just Philippines, but there are so many other countries that have actually shown prospect as well when it comes to acceptance of cryptocurrency and regulation of it. It is a very lovely development, and I am sure over time, with the idea of Philippine government looking for a lot of means to boost their economy, they must have fashioned out that this is actually a very good attempt to be able to utilize the space in doing so by being a crypto friendly environment.

We all know how being a crypto friendly environment has been working greatly for so many countries in that zone for a while now. It really shows there is a great hope for the future actually.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
As i'm hearing things like that the asian countries has much more liberal approach than european countries i think more often about moving out to one of these countries. In future there can be possibility that these countries will be richer than Germany, France or UK, only china could be richer than USA today but in future who knows.

That is very good for Philipines that government is open for technological news.
I think the thing here is for Asian countries like the Philippines, they don't have that much to lose if they become in full support when it comes to the cryptocurrency industry. Unlike this European countries who are developed they take things like this more slowly as it takes much time deliberating on what is the right approach on supporting this kind of industry as it could really affect their economy in a bad way when they rush decisions without really thinking this through. That is just my two cents on why I think countries like the Philippines are more friendly.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
one side, it is exciting for those who are familiar with cryptocurrencies. because it is recognized that it does not violate the rules. The authority can apply regulations regarding crypto to protect investors. the government can collect taxes and create employment opportunities.
but I also agree, there are other problems. many around us do not know cryptocurrencies. how they will accept this for use in everyday life. need understanding for those who do not know crypto, so crypto can be accepted and used to transact with people around us.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
Well done, what else can I say. The country seems to be visited by a lot of tourists, so if they will start accepting cryptocurrency completely everywhere, then there will be a huge income from tourists who will pay in the country with cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1128
I hope all other countries is open to every innovation especially in financial aspects like accepting digital currencies which is slowly entering into our everyday activities and adoption will continue without having problems into regulations, we need to rely in technology to stop abuse in financial systems we need digital currency. 
One way or the other, I believe that as time goes on, we will get to see more countries trying to follow put and do the necessary so they do not end up becoming laggards and in this case, there will be a point in time when we will see huge level of regulation globally as well as adoption.

Times are changing, the space is developing and maturing daily, this is already beyond what government can stop and the only thing they can do is to accept and regulate it, while it becomes an alternative.
Adoption of cryptocurrency by the Philippines is a good start, and for what it is worth, as we have already seen so many countries becoming crypto friendly, we likely will see more in the long run.
Activity: 388
This is good news. I am surprised that countries with small land areas are the first to accept cryptocurrencies. This may be related to the population. A country with a large population needs a long process.
Activity: 378
The Phillipine Government has already approved foreign fintech company engaged in blockchain technology and it will be establish in Cagayan Economic Zone, northern part of the country.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
I agree. Some establishments that are near in my house are accepted bitcoin and you can even lid your wallet through them. And I think it would more popular to some of my Filipino fellow to learn in using it in their daily basis. I think that the adoption of online currency here will be more easier than the other countries.

It will be efficient if that will be the same thing to me, but it is not. I am also a Filipino but I don't live in the Urban zone in which there are a lot of people that know and use Bitcoin.

I am living in the Rural zone of the country. Most of people don't know what Bitcoin, they don't even know what Crypto currencies are and who Satoshi Nakamoto is. If that will be the same with my place, that will be great since I will be able to use my BTC in the daily basis but on the second thought, I think it is better to save my BTC rather than using them.
Activity: 322
I agree. Some establishments that are near in my house are accepted bitcoin and you can even lid your wallet through them. And I think it would more popular to some of my Filipino fellow to learn in using it in their daily basis. I think that the adoption of online currency here will be more easier than the other countries.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
This is great news! Hopefully other countries can see the advantages in accepting cryptocurrencies and follow suit.

Yea, definitely this is a great news for every Filipino. I can say that the government is really progressing in every aspect and I'm glad the current government of Duterte although his policy is very harsh and controversial, he seems not to be bothered by this crypto revolution and all those in the seat seems to be welcoming it, so what a surprised. If countries progressive nation will just follow what Asia is doing, then crypto will go to the next level and will be globally adopted in about 5 years.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
This is great news! Hopefully other countries can see the advantages in accepting cryptocurrencies and follow suit.
Activity: 294
W12 – Blockchain protocol
Thanks goodness my country is also embracing the blockchain technology. I am glad we're one of the countries in Asia who support bitcoin despite other big countries are banning them.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
Cryptocurrency transactions has been on the rise in the philippines.

They are already accepted 5 cryptocurrency company in the country and approximately planning to give license for atleast 25 companies to operate in the philippines.

With the current government administration they are starting to adopt and build even in the technological infrastructure.

In more years to come the country will be more open to blockchain technology like japan and other countries.

Yes, Phillipines already accepted bitcoin because of the people who earn on it.Most of the filipinos encourage to enter in cryptocurrency until they know how to manage, invest and have a transaction on this.
its good news for cryptocurrency community around the world.but unfortunately it didnt give big impact yet to cryptocurrency market today.maybe market still waiting another good news.
It's good to know that Philippines is open to this new idea, and hopefully that it will be fully-developed. Admittedly, only few percentage of Filipinos are aware of what Bitcoin is and others seem to be hesitant as there is no formal education and set up of discussion to what this technology is all about. I'm positive that it will gain more trust from the public and will be widely-adopted not only in the Philippines.
Activity: 283
Merit: 0
This is good news considering that bitcoin can be beneficial to its users, with the acceptance of bitcoin in the Philippines it will make the people there become better economically. If we are good at processing it, we will succeed.
Activity: 84
So good to see Philipines now getting more serious towards crypto. This kind of news is what we expect and hope other countries will start to do exactly that.

I wished my country too adopt such things and technology. Only the governments who really care about their countries future, take such steps for the overall betterment of the country.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

They are already accepted 5 cryptocurrency company in the country and approximately planning to give license for atleast 25 companies to operate in the philippines.

With the current government administration they are starting to adopt and build even in the technological infrastructure.

In more years to come the country will be more open to blockchain technology like japan and other countries.

Yes, Phillipines already accepted bitcoin because of the people who earn on it.Most of the filipinos encourage to enter in cryptocurrency until they know how to manage, invest and have a transaction on this.
its good news for cryptocurrency community around the world.but unfortunately it didnt give big impact yet to cryptocurrency market today.maybe market still waiting another good news.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
It is a great to have this kind of news for the Filipino people here knowing that it is very hard to convince people from the Philippines to study/adapt bitcoin or cryptocurrency. The impression of ordinary Filipinos towards bitcoin is not good as they associate it towards scam. It would help if could provide some link to the article OP.

Politicians will be having a second thought on this one  Grin.
Why do you think so mate?
Activity: 246
Merit: 2

Activity: 70
Accepting Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency will benefit the Philippines, so I think this is a good option for the country. If you do not take it, then I believe that your country will not be able to keep up with the big countries because they are always in the lead for accepting change.

absolutely right and this is very good news for all of us, so with this news hopefully big countries can accept and adopt bitcoin and other crypto properly. because with so many countries receiving crypto like bitcoin it can be a good way for bitcoin to develop in all countries in the world well
Glad to see that Philippines take step and become a part of crypto currency world. Those people who are living there are the luckiest people they can use bitcoin to buy whatever they want.
Pages:
Jump to: