Author

Topic: PhoenixMiner 6.2c: fastest Ethereum/Ethash miner with lowest devfee (Win/Linux) - page 145. (Read 784857 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hi! Only now I noticed that my AMD RX 570 (8 Gb) began to give out not 31 MH/s, but 29 MH/s (all cards). What could be the reason? Overheating (cards suffer a little from it - all at least 74 degrees Celsius)? Or is it normal?
Thank you, sorry for my English Grin
Activity: 1275
Merit: 141
PLEASE BE CAREFUL - someone is trying to post a Phoenixminer 5.4d with "10% more hashrate for eth" and so on. The .exe inside is malware and places itself into SysWOW64 as zPhoenixminer, also into Program Files in Folder "My Program" as Phoenixminer. The exe itself is described as pain. Maybe it places some more variants in different locations. The files can be removed in safe mode if you are on windows.

I always click "Report to moderator" in this case

I also did, but unfortunately I fell for it, as I had seen it the first time.
Can you recommend anything to me what to do?

wipe your computer...cover it in gasoline and light it on fire....then nuke it from space its the only way to be sure.

Get any wallets you had and use the seed to move to new machine,..do not off load anything.  And be more careful...scammers love this place because of easy marks.  especially these day with crypto way up...they are ripe to pick you clean.
Activity: 48
How much increment in hashrate people getting with current version for other cards?
Almost not.
Activity: 18
How much increment in hashrate people getting with current version for other cards?
Activity: 1275
Merit: 141
Warning guys, noticed unpleasant things
- Phoenix miner cames with pre-defined epools.txt which will switch miner fully to developers account on enough-long first intrernet connection problem.
- Phoenix miner by itself adjusts epools.txt and returns there dev pools and wallets if you disable them. Not instantly, after some time

Question to developer: wtf?

Doesnt do that on my rigs.  You didnt perchance download one of the hotfixes or newbie/malware desquised as PM....only get from OP on front page.

legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1006
GPU 1: Allocating buffers failed with: clCreateBuffer (-4)
  Fatal error. Restarting...
happens with all cards, 1,2,...
I have 3 same rigs, only one does this!
Anyone know what is the problem? Cards are RX470, 8gb. Tried many drivers and last 3 versions of PM.

Nevermind, -gser  fixed it!

edit: no, just another error, something "kernel unknown"?

Hi ! same here... My Sapphire RX470 8GB suddenly stop mining.

20.11.2 fixed it!
( sapphires, yes, Win 19.09 and 5.2c and 5.4c working, now testing 20.04... )
Activity: 35
Warning guys, noticed unpleasant things
- Phoenix miner cames with pre-defined epools.txt which will switch miner fully to developers account on enough-long first intrernet connection problem.
- Phoenix miner by itself adjusts epools.txt and returns there dev pools and wallets if you disable them. Not instantly, after some time

Question to developer: wtf?
Activity: 1
Hi

I am getting this error "Disabling DAG pre-allocation (not enough VRAM)". All GPU are 8GB.
Can you help please
Same here as well.

Increase Windows Virtual memory (Paging file size).

same issue as above, after increasing VM getting  next ones "allocating buffers failed with: clcreatebuffer (-4)"
Activity: 378
Merit: 252
PLEASE BE CAREFUL - someone is trying to post a Phoenixminer 5.4d with "10% more hashrate for eth" and so on. The .exe inside is malware and places itself into SysWOW64 as zPhoenixminer, also into Program Files in Folder "My Program" as Phoenixminer. The exe itself is described as pain. Maybe it places some more variants in different locations. The files can be removed in safe mode if you are on windows.

I always click "Report to moderator" in this case

I also did, but unfortunately I fell for it, as I had seen it the first time.
Can you recommend anything to me what to do?
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
Hi

I am getting this error "Disabling DAG pre-allocation (not enough VRAM)". All GPU are 8GB.
Can you help please
Same here as well.

Increase Windows Virtual memory (Paging file size).
Hi

Can you help please
Same here as well.
Activity: 15
I don't think we will get any updates/fixes soon since the price has gone up and a lot of people came back and start to mine again. Probably enjoying those sweet sweet fees lol
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
Bug report:

Driver 20.12.1, phoenix miner 5.4c
Radeon Vega 56 mvddc reported as cvddc and vice versa in -hstats
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001
GPU order is messed up on 1 rig
Speed reported is  in "correct GPU order", but temps are in inverted order
Real values is speed/temp 20/70 20/70 20/70 30/78
on dispay it says speed is:
20 20 20 30
temp is
78 70 70 70

Any way to reorder the readings?
Activity: 5
After changing epoch incorrect shares are generated (~10%) on all card.
Try different parameters eres, gser, lidag - nothing.
Rescue only reboot.
Any ideas?

RX588, Win10, driver 20.11.1, PM 5.2d, swap file 80 gb
Activity: 84
Anyone know what is the problem? Cards are RX470, 8gb. Tried many drivers and last 3 versions of PM.

Hi ! same here... My Sapphire RX470 8GB suddenly stop mining.

legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1006

Activity: 42
They should put the forum logs more securely.
Hey Im running a nvidia 3080 on windows and wondering why it only mines with 63%, is there a way to increase it? +- seems to only work with amd. thanks
Activity: 124
Merit: 2
the mods here can stop this. letting newbies post links and files is asking for trouble.
seems they might be involved by continually  letting this happen.
Jump to: