Pages:
Author

Topic: PhoenixMiner 6.2c: fastest Ethereum/Ethash miner with lowest devfee (Win/Linux) - page 55. (Read 784857 times)

Activity: 857
Merit: 262
I have a Vega 56 card in my Ampere rig.
It's a good card, with the rig timings I can get 48 MH/s using Team Red Miner.
But I can't get past 43 MH/s using Phoenix Miner.
Is this normal or am I doing something wrong? I tried some settings, but there isn't much I can really do, to my knowledge.
I'm trying to switch my rig to Phoenix Miner (I'm using Trex + TRM right now), but I' don't get why I'm loosing so much on Vega.
Any advice?
Thanks for your help.

yes it looks like faster mem timings are not getting applied if you see 42+ vs 48+
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Do you like fire? I'm full of it.
hey, wanted to ask Devs if they are planning to implement core clock ability to Phoenix Miner ? (like trex & hive os)

I meant absolute core clock or lock core clock. This makes your gpu draw less than +10W and lower your temperature by 4/5°C for me. some reported even more.
I am using Phoenix from the beginning of my journey and prefer to stay with it. I don't like T-rex and HiveOS seems nice but you have to install it etc..I'm good with Windows for the moment.
The thing is heat is coming with summer and the call of lowering your gpu's temp is stronger than ever. So I hope Phoenix will catch up concurrency.
BTW I noticed that Phoenix Miner finds more shares than Trex.
Seconded, I am also looking for an answer on this. Absolute Core Clock lowers mining power usage by about 20% and that is already two major players supporting it. Can't be falling behind now!
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Getting a high percentage of stale shares recently, even after updating to the newest 5.6d version. I thought it was Windows v2004 so I rolled back and while it initially ran fine, it’s back that way on several of my rigs. Any solutions?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/brd0856eq1300j8/IMG_2115.PNG?dl=0
Activity: 26
Merit: 5
hey, wanted to ask Devs if they are planning to implement core clock ability to Phoenix Miner ? (like trex & hive os)

I meant absolute core clock or lock core clock. This makes your gpu draw less than +10W and lower your temperature by 4/5°C for me. some reported even more.
I am using Phoenix from the beginning of my journey and prefer to stay with it. I don't like T-rex and HiveOS seems nice but you have to install it etc..I'm good with Windows for the moment.
The thing is heat is coming with summer and the call of lowering your gpu's temp is stronger than ever. So I hope Phoenix will catch up concurrency.
BTW I noticed that Phoenix Miner finds more shares than Trex.
Activity: 45
Merit: 6
Eth mining
After dag generation error message as given below:

Cuda error in cudaprogram.cu:206 : out of memory
Gpu: failed to initialise search buffers : out of memory
Gpu initminer error: unable to initialise cuda miner

Followed by BSOD blue screen error with Video TDR failure message Nviddmkm.sys

Please help understand the issue and troubleshooting

Nvidia gtx1070 *3 8gb cards
Gigabyte fintech b250 mobo
Windows 10 64 bit updated
Nvidia latest grd driver 466.47 (18th May 2021)
Nvidia cuda toolkit 11.3.1 updatd recently
Phoenix miner 5.6d
(additional details required?)

Each card works when plugged one at a time Runs correctly
Sometimes all 3 cards work toghtr but later crashes into the above mentioned error

PC runs out of memory while creating dags and crashes?
Check your virtual memory, maybe you should increase its size. Or set to create the dags one at each time since putting just one card works fine.
Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

since yesterday I am experiecing a rather strange problem with my mining rig.

The rig is stable for a couple of minutes, then all of a sudden, one card just crashes and the phoenixminer shows the following error :

hwmc GPU1: unable to get temperature - GPU is lost (15)
hwmc GPU1: unable to get fan speed - GPU is lost (15)

The card in HWinfo is still shown, but in a bit more light-gray-ish colour, as if its grayed out and not in black, like the rest of the GPUs.

I am currently using Phoenixminer 5.5c and the latest drivers of nVidia(this was happening with the old ones too)

Can anyone help me Huh

Driver failed. Maybe bad riser, bad cable for riser, card dead. Try without this card and then try this card alone. Thats always the first things you can do.
And by the way, some information about your system is maybe helpful for other people to help you.
Activity: 703
Merit: 272
Please tell me. farm 5 cards, 1070, 4GB RAM, the norms used to work, now the slave works only 3 cards, I put more cards, Windows does not load.
what could be

check to see if you bios was reset.  make sure above 4g is enabled in bios
Activity: 443
Merit: 13

since yesterday I am experiecing a rather strange problem with my mining rig.

The rig is stable for a couple of minutes, then all of a sudden, one card just crashes and the phoenixminer shows the following error :

hwmc GPU1: unable to get temperature - GPU is lost (15)
hwmc GPU1: unable to get fan speed - GPU is lost (15)

The card in HWinfo is still shown, but in a bit more light-gray-ish colour, as if its grayed out and not in black, like the rest of the GPUs.

I am currently using Phoenixminer 5.5c and the latest drivers of nVidia(this was happening with the old ones too)

Can anyone help me Huh
Activity: 4
Please tell me. farm 5 cards, 1070, 4GB RAM, the norms used to work, now the slave works only 3 cards, I put more cards, Windows does not load.
what could be
Activity: 26
Merit: 5
Activity: 45
Merit: 6
Hey devs, link for windows version its not working.... Undecided
Working fine on my end. Make sure to use the first post links.
Activity: 6
Hi
How much maximum, on Phoenix, can you get with 3070? Now I think to buy at the bottom of the market. Share who has 3070! Thanks

I have two--getting 62.5 with one and 63.4 with the other. 
Activity: 1
Hey devs, link for windows version its not working.... Undecided
Activity: 4
Merit: 1
Samething happens to me too since this morning
Eth mining
After dag generation error message as given below:

Cuda error in cudaprogram.cu:206 : out of memory
Gpu: failed to initialise search buffers : out of memory
Gpu initminer error: unable to initialise cuda miner

Followed by BSOD blue screen error with Video TDR failure message Nviddmkm.sys

Please help understand the issue and troubleshooting

Nvidia gtx1070 *3 8gb cards
Gigabyte fintech b250 mobo
Windows 10 64 bit updated
Nvidia latest grd driver 466.47 (18th May 2021)
Nvidia cuda toolkit 11.3.1 updatd recently
Phoenix miner 5.6d
(additional details required?)

Each card works when plugged one at a time Runs correctly
Sometimes all 3 cards work toghtr but later crashes into the above mentioned error

Activity: 2
Is it possible to bind to a specific NIC, for example to choose NIC with least traffic in order to reduce stale shares? I checked command line options but did not see one for that purpose.
Activity: 1558
Merit: 69
Now that there is no Github for the PhoenixMiner project is there a way to know what are the change log for PhoenixMiner 5.6d exactly??

Thanks to the devs and the community!

lol first post of this thread? Roll Eyes
Now that there is no Github for the PhoenixMiner project is there a way to know what are the change log for PhoenixMiner 5.6d exactly??

Thanks to the devs and the community!
Activity: 222
Merit: 2
Hello PM dev  please add this algo

The mining algorithm Autolykos2 is support ERGO. Roll Eyes

Good DAY
staff
Activity: 3472
Merit: 4111
Crypto Swap Exchange
How to mine DBIX with phoenixminer?
How the command line should look like?
For example:
PhoenixMiner.exe -pool stratum+tcp://dbix-us.maxhash.org:8017 -pool2 stratum+tcp://dbix-us.maxhash.org:8017 -wal 0x539f8338c9eb06517c0c38341037b7c451a0efaf -pass x -worker miner1 -coin dbix

https://dbixpps.maxhash.org/help
Pages:
Jump to: