Pages:
Author

Topic: [PHR] Phore - 100% PoS 3.0 - Masternodes - Zerocoin - Governance No ICO/Premine - page 8. (Read 67646 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 129
Sig Bounty Campaign will announced in the coming days!

Cool! Just wonder why my signature is newer than yours  Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Will I wait for your signature campaign? when are inbox ready for me?
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hello guys,

Help needed here. I left wallet open for the weekend and when i checked computer wallet was out of sync. I downloaded the latest version (v1.2.2.) but than all the previous rewards which minted after 08.03.2018, are gone. Those rewards were confirmed before i left the computer but after i came and saw wallet out of sync and downloaded latest wallet and sync the ones that were confirmed turn to be question marks saying "orphan block - generated but not accepted" I did tools - wallet repair - rescan blockchain but now those orphan transactions are gone as well from transaction history. I have backed wallet. Dat file but i couldn't figure how to use it to restore. Any advice? please
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
anyone seeing some success from this project?

Your definition of success being?
Activity: 700
Merit: 1
SetupMasternodes.com
anyone seeing some success from this project?
Activity: 976
Merit: 534
Activity: 73
Merit: 51
not yet redeemed
hello guys, i have a transaction that is stuck (not yet redeemed). had it once with DASH, took me weeks, now with Phore, anybody any advice on what to do? below is the hash.
thanks

43d8ddb23e035fd59b2184998b96d8ae3df7dee6b7bbd91603df992685306ec0

Not yet redeemed just means that the funds haven't been spent. It looks fully confirmed in the block explorer. Are you not seeing it in your wallet? It's possible you might be looking at the wrong blockchain if you have not upgraded your wallet to v1.2.2. If that's the case, please download the latest release and replace the wallet application with it, and then use Wallet Repair and choose the Delete Local Blockchain Folders option (with -resync next to it) and let it sync the blockchain, since if you had it running past block 250000, it will have downloaded some bad blocks that need to be replaced.

I think you'll see the funds arrive in your wallet once that is completed, if that's the issue. If not, please stop by Discord and we'll dig deeper with you.
Activity: 28
not yet redeemed
hello guys, i have a transaction that is stuck (not yet redeemed). had it once with DASH, took me weeks, now with Phore, anybody any advice on what to do? below is the hash.
thanks

43d8ddb23e035fd59b2184998b96d8ae3df7dee6b7bbd91603df992685306ec0
Activity: 976
Merit: 534
Activity: 51
When are we getting added to big exchanges? Hope to see PHR growing!!!

PHR is listed on 3 exchanges.

You can check them here

https://phore.io/buy-phore/
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
AWESOME, waiting for the 25. March!
Activity: 52
Today, over 43% of PHORE coins locked in its masternodes.
https://masternodes.online/currencies/PHR/

I think with more promising products to come, more and more masternodes will be activated in the PHORE network this year.
Activity: 44
Found out about this project not that long ago. I hope to see marketplace to be a successful project and that price will go up after this terrible market price drop of all coins will end.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
Phore is very interesting project.

I am looking forward for 25th March and start of Marketplace  !
Activity: 1
When are we getting added to big exchanges? Hope to see PHR growing!!!
Activity: 173
Merit: 12
Great to see some new members using the sigs! Sig bounties coming soon!
A'ight boys PHR = Moon quote me on this
Activity: 51
best privacy coin with a dedicated, hardworking team
Activity: 2
Great project, great team and very fun trivia nights😁 $phr is love.
This is a great project! Looking foward for its future!
Pages:
Jump to: