Pages:
Author

Topic: [PHR] Phore - 100% PoS 3.0 - Masternodes - Zerocoin - Governance No ICO/Premine - page 6. (Read 67646 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
EQUAL Network Token
How many PHR I need for masternode? I bought 365 phr few days ago
Activity: 73
Merit: 51
Yo guys, the circulating supply is currently ~13m PHR, but what's the total / maximum supply of PHR? Or can coins be minted infinitely?
Alright so circulating = total supply. But what about maximum supply? How does it slow over time?

The supply slows over time at scheduled intervals (specific blocks). The next reduction is in March, then another six months later, and a final one about year after that. Here is the schedule:

Date____________Block Height________Masternode Reward______Staking Reward______Dev Budget
Current<= 775,6004.2 PHR2.8 PHR1 PHR
Mar 9, 2019775,601-1,043,9992.7 PHR1.8 PHR1 PHR
Sep 11, 20191,044,000-1,562,3982.16 PHR1.44 PHR1 PHR
Sep 6, 2020>= 1,562,3991.62 PHR1.08 PHR1 PHR

The increase in supply will continue to slow as a percentage of the total as the total supply grows. It will also be reduced by transaction fees, which are all burned.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Yo guys, the circulating supply is currently ~13m PHR, but what's the total / maximum supply of PHR? Or can coins be minted infinitely?
Alright so circulating = total supply. But what about maximum supply? How does it slow over time?
Activity: 173
Merit: 12
s there a decentralized exchange where I can buy Phore? I really dont want to use Cryptopia to buy PHR. By the way is the peer to peer marketplace already up and running? I will soon download the wallet and check everything out, but first I need to buy some coins.

Cryptobridge, yes marketplace up and running
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
You can stake with 100 PHR but i don't think you will get daily rewards. I started with 250phr and got a reward once a week. Now I joined https://pool.stakinglab.io/ (but there is another staking pool from what i know) and with them i get daily rewards because they managed to run a masternode. Gl.
What is your daily reward with stakinglab.io? Is there any significant difference between pool staking and solo staking?
Activity: 63
s there a decentralized exchange where I can buy Phore? I really dont want to use Cryptopia to buy PHR. By the way is the peer to peer marketplace already up and running? I will soon download the wallet and check everything out, but first I need to buy some coins.
Activity: 168
 Whenever I think of  buying a low marketcap coin, I'll ask myself. Do I want to buy XYZ or would I rather buy Phore?
Activity: 12
You can stake with 100 PHR but i don't think you will get daily rewards. I started with 250phr and got a reward once a week. Now I joined https://pool.stakinglab.io/ (but there is another staking pool from what i know) and with them i get daily rewards because they managed to run a masternode. Gl.
Activity: 645
Merit: 145
Is there a minimum amount of Phore that I can staking? I never do that so it will be first time. I have around 100 Phore coins, can I staking with it and how much I can get daily?

thanks
Activity: 742
stabilascan.org
What I like about Phore is the fact that there is NO ICO and Premine, and a very active dev/community team. Keep it up guys.

And you look at the circulating coins?! There's a lot of rooms for staking! So lets stake while waiting for the big events.
Activity: 700
Merit: 1
SetupMasternodes.com
What I like about Phore is the fact that there is NO ICO and Premine, and a very active dev/community team. Keep it up guys.
Activity: 5
Hello, are you maybe interested in a translation to Portuguese or Spanish or French???
Let me know!
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
I think the lesson to be learned here is that we have to be more snantolerant to one another
Activity: 742
stabilascan.org
my wallet stopped syncing at block 257312. i did an index rebulit an installed qt client on other computer .... there it is the same ....

i use the latest windows 64 bit client ....

any ideas what i can do to sync again Huh?

What's the OS that you use? I'm using Windows 7 and it's all doing good. You can try Windows 7 64 bit.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Now the price of Phore is at a steady state. It may be a good time to invest. It is a project worth investing.
Activity: 976
Merit: 534
Activity: 20
Phore Community Announcement: Vote for PHR to be listed on CryptalDash.com Exchange.

Phore has been featured in the New Coin Listing Competition, this is your chance to grow the market cap and liquidity pool of Phore.

Support your coin by voting now, voting ends in 8 days. (Phore is currently in last place with 20 votes)
https://www.cryptaldash.com/new-coin-listing
Activity: 73
Merit: 51
Phore is now trading on Nanex as PHR/NANO pair! Find the market at https://nanex.co/exchange/PHRNANO

Activity: 154
One of the most promising coins for 2018!
Impressive team, always available for an answer and very active in all social platforms.
I think that some early issues will be released ahead of schedule, as well as several additions to the "road map" by years.
If there is a project that is very much advanced for adoption and use in the real world, it's Phore.
Pages:
Jump to: