Pages:
Author

Topic: [PHR] Phore - 100% PoS 3.0 - Masternodes - Zerocoin - Governance No ICO/Premine - page 9. (Read 67646 times)

Activity: 976
Merit: 534
The Phore Marketplace GOES LIVE on March 25th, 2018! Be sure to check it out!

Activity: 33
Merit: 2
Looking forward for liftoff Smiley
Activity: 173
Merit: 12
Phore trivia at 1pm EST! Join our discord for a chance to win free Phore!
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
hi, whats the maximum supply for this coin

There is no maximum supply but it has low inflation.

Will there be announcements of all the events? It is in this forum topic? I correctly understood the information?

The information will be posted here aswell as other socials

ohhhhhh nice sig!!
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
The

There is no maximum supply but it has low inflation.

Will there be announcements of all the events? It is in this forum topic? I correctly understood the information?

The information will be posted here aswell as other socials

Activity: 70
Activity: 47
Very soon Wink
Good news to hear such a reply from you about PHORE signature campaign in the near future. Stay tuned for more exciting news from you, Guilaume917.
Activity: 70
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Great work guys!

One question- I upgraded the wallet and masternode before the 250000 block. I just got home and my desktop wallet is about 40 blocks behind the explorer. Masternode is showing the correct block but my desktop wallet is behind but showing as synced. Also the MN reward is showing as 2.7 in my desktop wallet. Any ideas? I have tried rescaning and rebuilding index via the wallet.

EDIT- This has been resolved by using resync in the wallet tools.  Tools > Wallet Repair > Delete local Blockchain Folders
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Thanks Ares!  Smiley
I am waiting for PHORE signature campaign. When will it be opened for PHORE supporters, dev? I would like to join this one as soon as possible to support PHORE project, which is likely potential project.

Very soon Wink

This is the good news that a your person awaits undoubtedly. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 86
Merit: 3
Thanks Ares!  Smiley
I am waiting for PHORE signature campaign. When will it be opened for PHORE supporters, dev? I would like to join this one as soon as possible to support PHORE project, which is likely potential project.

Very soon Wink
Activity: 55
Thanks Ares!  Smiley
Activity: 54
From @PhoreCrypto:

See our vision for the #Phore Blockchain ecosystem. This will include: #Sidechains, #SmartContracts, a decentralized #Marketplace & #Crowdfunding platform, #Scholarships, #Blockchain Services and more.

http://i67.tinypic.com/33k83sw.jpg
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Phore provides a new way for people to obtain coins, obtaining encrypted money by selling products or services in exchange for Phore.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Activity: 54
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
Anyone looking to sell some OTC? PM me please.

Bitrated escrow only. Attempting to get enough for a MN.
The bad thing about holding for the long term,     I've lost interest in what is going on in the near term with projects.   So I'm not really sure what Phore is up to.   Last I heard was something about a marketplace?

I am trying to not check prices, and just ride all out this out/hope for a big bull run in the future.       So there isn't much to worry about for me, in terms of a project failing or something big happening.  I'm not buying more or selling more.     

Markeplace is being released in a few weeks, team just posted a image on twitter. The plan is to include crowdfunding as well as smartcontracts within the year.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
The bad thing about holding for the long term,     I've lost interest in what is going on in the near term with projects.   So I'm not really sure what Phore is up to.   Last I heard was something about a marketplace?

I am trying to not check prices, and just ride all out this out/hope for a big bull run in the future.       So there isn't much to worry about for me, in terms of a project failing or something big happening.  I'm not buying more or selling more.     
Pages:
Jump to: