Pages:
Author

Topic: [PHR] Phore - 100% PoS 3.0 - Masternodes - Zerocoin - Governance No ICO/Premine - page 22. (Read 67705 times)

Activity: 223
Merit: 5
I am an enthusiast regarding Phore, i am happy to invest in this coin, but lately the chart is breaking the Is there an upgrade for a larger bet? In cases like these, fundamentalist analysis is the way.
I'm also an enthusiast.
I am sure that the market will soon recover and the price will increase at least twice!
Activity: 1020
Merit: 391
I am an enthusiast regarding Phore, i am happy to invest in this coin, but lately the chart is breaking the Is there an upgrade for a larger bet? In cases like these, fundamentalist analysis is the way.
Activity: 223
Merit: 5
How many PHR of coins can be received from one masternoda per day?

I currently get about 3 MN rewards per day, so 12 PHR. Or 8, if it's an unlucky day... Smiley

Staking rewards of course depend on how much PHR you have, but I think it is about 7 or 8 PHR per day per 10k staking, so slightly lower than the MN rewards.

https://masternodes.online/currencies/PHR/

Daily income - 12.2378 PHR
Weekly income - 85.6646 PHR
Monthly income - 367.134 PHR

Now the price is very profitable for purchase.

I'm buying coins now.
In a couple of days the price will grow twice - I hurry to buy!
Activity: 462
Merit: 252

I currently get about 3 MN rewards per day, so 12 PHR. Or 8, if it's an unlucky day... Smiley

Staking rewards of course depend on how much PHR you have, but I think it is about 7 or 8 PHR per day per 10k staking, so slightly lower than the MN rewards.
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
-->BUY-->HODL-->SELL-->REPEAT-->
how frequently are people getting rewards from staking?
Activity: 530
Merit: 500
Activity: 173
Merit: 12
Was the KryptKoin in the swap the same coin that was listed on bittrex? I didn't hear about the swap until now.

Hi. Yes, it was advertised extensively on bitcoin talk (including the old KTK post), socials, etc. All known KTK hodlers were contacted. The spirit lives on, come join us!

What about people who had coins on bittrex? Were they missed out from the swap?

Bittrex hasn't listed KTK In a while. Anyone who had transferred their KTK could have swapped it in if they had wanted.
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
I just added 10phr to setup staking, now I'll add the other 2k - I don't need to re enable anything or take any action right? Appreciate it very much guys

Just send the 2k PHR to your staking wallet, it will stake with the new amount automatically. The Phore-logo in the lower right corner must be green, then everything is fine.
Activity: 814
Merit: 1000
Why is there so big difference between circulating supply and total supply @coinmarketcap?

I believe that this is because of the amount locked into master nodes.

I don't think that this is the reason. E.g. PIVX has masternodes and they don't have this issue.

The total market cap would be bigger with the corrected supply which would draw attention. I also think that some investors could be hesitating because of this difference without proper explanation.

Is there anybody from the dev team who could explain this?
Activity: 253
Was the KryptKoin in the swap the same coin that was listed on bittrex? I didn't hear about the swap until now.

Hi. Yes, it was advertised extensively on bitcoin talk (including the old KTK post), socials, etc. All known KTK hodlers were contacted. The spirit lives on, come join us!

What about people who had coins on bittrex? Were they missed out from the swap?
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Looking for a reliable masternode coin. Phore is looking very interestong. But 50k dollars is quite expensive in my opinion.
Activity: 213

this man speaks the truth, board the train before it leaves for millionaireland

Activity: 253
This transaction fee: "Transaction Fee: 0.001" will it always be this value, or have it changed over time?

Decisions like that would have to be put to a community vote. Obviously, there are dangers to keep a fixed transaction fee... as witnessed by BTC. There are also risks associated with changing it. If you have any input, please stop by the discord and let the team know.
95% of white paper is rehashes of features inherited from PIVX and a history lesson.  Hardly a good white paper.  One thing that bothers me about Phore is I found out about it by clicking an ad on a masternode website.  Coins that advertise is a red flag.  PIVX doesn't and never did buy an ad.

Apart from Phore's plans for a decentralized marketplace, smart contracts, segwit, atomic swaps and decentralized crowdfunding, you mean? These are plans for the future, but that's kind of the point of having a roadmap and a whitepaper.
Segwit and atomic swaps are a trendy innovation.  They can't do smart contracts.  I'll believe that when I see it and who's going to use PHR when ETH, et al are doing them?  Most of what's in this white paper is copy/paste.

Yes the white paper was aimed at providing a an in-depth understanding of where Phore came from (including a nod to PIVX) and, more importantly, where it is going. I can't wait for you to believe and see when the smart contracts come out. PIVX doesn't advertise? I have proof otherwise. But Phore doesn't bash other coins. Have a good day.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
I just added 10phr to setup staking, now I'll add the other 2k - I don't need to re enable anything or take any action right? Appreciate it very much guys
Activity: 213
What is PHR would hit 10/25/50/75/100% of Monero's marketcap?

http://matchcoins.info/?c1=monero&c2=phore

Wink

Lol you have me dreaming now beaupain, if phore reaches even 10% of monero i'd be very happy and very rich, at least on paper anyway!!
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
What is PHR would hit 10/25/50/75/100% of Monero's marketcap?

http://matchcoins.info/?c1=monero&c2=phore

Wink
Activity: 462
95% of white paper is rehashes of features inherited from PIVX and a history lesson.  Hardly a good white paper.  One thing that bothers me about Phore is I found out about it by clicking an ad on a masternode website.  Coins that advertise is a red flag.  PIVX doesn't and never did buy an ad.

Apart from Phore's plans for a decentralized marketplace, smart contracts, segwit, atomic swaps and decentralized crowdfunding, you mean? These are plans for the future, but that's kind of the point of having a roadmap and a whitepaper.
Segwit and atomic swaps are a trendy innovation.  They can't do smart contracts.  I'll believe that when I see it and who's going to use PHR when ETH, et al are doing them?  Most of what's in this white paper is copy/paste.

Hey, no one is forcing you to use Phore. I was only pointing out that Phore does have plans that set it apart from PIVX. If you want to wait until these plans are implemented, sure, makes sense.
Pages:
Jump to: