Pages:
Author

Topic: [PHR] Phore - 100% PoS 3.0 - Masternodes - Zerocoin - Governance No ICO/Premine - page 25. (Read 67705 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 1
SetupMasternodes.com
how easy is it to run a node? anyone have a solid instruction manual I can use?
Activity: 951
Merit: 252
I'm so sad that I missed KTK swap period  Cry
I was holding 200k KTK since 2014 but it burned anyway...

Cry Cry Cry

Ouch... $1,000,000.00 at today's price...
Activity: 547
Merit: 250
I have been long time supporter of kryptkoin, now I'm late for swap. Bad luck obviously
Activity: 604
I am confident in investing in Phore, a solid currency and with a great future ahead, the amount of supply is attractive, waiting for New Whitepaper and new updates.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
What are your plans, upcoming updates ? What are the upcoming new exchanges ? Cryptopia or coinexchange and yobit , … ?

Hi guy. The upcoming PHR plans are: New desktop wallet (v1.2) coming soon! and List additional trading exchange coming soon!
Activity: 462
Just be Patient. Greatness does not happen overnight. All these shitcoins will dump. Also people want privacy coins. People want masternodes
Zerocoin protocol has yet to be implemented . I think Maybe pivx has it

Zerocoin is actually implemented and working in PHR right now. Check out the "Privacy" tab in the wallet Wink
What does it do?

In a nutshell Zerocoin allows for anonymous transactions. You can convert PHR into zPHR in the privacy tab and send zPHR if you want anonymous transactions (something that is impossible with Bitcoin, for example).

If you want more in depth information check here: http://zerocoin.org/ and I think there is also PHR specific whitepaper on this topic coming soon.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1334
Just be Patient. Greatness does not happen overnight. All these shitcoins will dump. Also people want privacy coins. People want masternodes

Zerocoin is actually implemented and working in PHR right now. Check out the "Privacy" tab in the wallet Wink
What does it do?
Activity: 156
Merit: 100

Awesome, didn't realize this was implemented. Thanks for the heads up.
Activity: 462

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
I like all these folks that say "oh, this is just a copy of this code or that code"    like the majority of projects aren't.

It seems like a really smart idea to use open source'd code that is already tested, known and good,  vs. trying to reinvent the wheel and possibly not doing better.   I'd rather their efforts be spent on improving what is already there, than starting from scratch.  

The problem with saying it's a copy is actually wrong.

If the coin still uses the original Bitcoin chain and a subchain of another coin as its history, then it is a fork. Similar but not a clone.

A clone is like ripping data off a CD and burning that data onto another CD, blockchain tech does not allow for that unless you build a completely seperate blockchain independent from the original one.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
I like all these folks that say "oh, this is just a copy of this code or that code"    like the majority of projects aren't.

It seems like a really smart idea to use open source'd code that is already tested, known and good,  vs. trying to reinvent the wheel and possibly not doing better.   I'd rather their efforts be spent on improving what is already there, than starting from scratch. 
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
Complete clone of PIVX with no changes? (except name and colors ? lol) Huh

You know PivX is a fork of Dash?! They did their own thing after the fork, and so will Phore do.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I'm so sad that I missed KTK swap period  Cry
I was holding 200k KTK since 2014 but it burned anyway...

Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 173
Merit: 12
Yes, it was fork of PIVX intended to be used in the marketplace. Changes to the technology are listed on the roadmap which you can see on phore.io
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
The
New Whitepaper coming January 15th

Activity: 124
Merit: 11
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
I currently have 129 PHR and haven't started staking them. Is this good enough to stake? I mean, I only have a few and I know that I won't get that  much and might take a while to gain some rewards. Can't buy 10k for a masternode as of the moment.

You should try these guys out -> https://stakinglab.io/
I had 230 phr and got 1 stake in like 10 days. Then I joined these guys and got some more stakes.
They will do a MasterNode once we reach the 10k coins.

Good luck!

I will not send my coins to anyone.
No return guarantee, your message is "paid"

All good.
The project is good, the price is rising gradually, very satisfied!
Pages:
Jump to: