Pages:
Author

Topic: [PHR] Phore - 100% PoS 3.0 - Masternodes - Zerocoin - Governance No ICO/Premine - page 24. (Read 67705 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Hi, i installed the Phore wallet on my home-Mac. Is it possible to import that wallet on my office-Mac?
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
Looking forward to Whitepaper v.2 Roll Eyes
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
So PIVX is a fork of DASH and PHR is a fork of PIVX.  One of PIVX's devs is an original dev of zerolibcoin protocol.  I'm trying to understand why PHR decided to mimic PIVX.  I'm a strong PIVX supporter and this coin just seems scammy to me.  Can someone please enlighten me?

You could argue that all coins originate from Bitcoin. New coins emerge all the time that build on existing coins and want to improve one or more aspects. The important thing is what happens after the fork, not so much where a coin was forked from.

KryptKoin had some unique features and Phore is on the way to bringing them back, but at the end of the day, it's up to you if you want to get involved in that Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I personally think Phore is way overdue for a bull run. It has had some nice days where it goes up 30% and has been steadily increasing (which is better than moons and crashes) but it seems like it could break out to $15 any day now. the tech is here, the team is amazing, it just has been flying under the radar for the past month
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
currently on page 10, trying to read up and learn about zero coin.

I took a few years out of crypto, Would anyone be willing to briefly summarise what's going down here?

Please bare in mind, I would say "Read all the pages"

Cheeky request I know Smiley

LP

KrypKoin was a coin launched in 2014 with some neat features, among them a working marketplace. Things slowed down a bit, and in 2017 the Dev and the remaining KTK community decided on a rebrand  / relaunch of the coin, creating Phore.

Phore started as a fork of PIVX, so it includes POS 3.0, masternodes, masternode governance and Zerocoin (for anonymous transactions), but is in the process of differentiating itself from PIVX, for example with relaunching the marketplace that was previewed above, and the upcoming 2018 whitepaper.

Note that I'm not involved in the development of PHR, I am just a longtime supporter of KTK and PHR, so Devs, please correct me if anything I said is wrong Smiley

Also, looking forward to the marketplace! Wink
So PIVX is a fork of DASH and PHR is a fork of PIVX.  One of PIVX's devs is an original dev of zerolibcoin protocol.  I'm trying to understand why PHR decided to mimic PIVX.  I'm a strong PIVX supporter and this coin just seems scammy to me.  Can someone please enlighten me?
Kzh
Activity: 64
Hi Dev,
Do you need a "Masternode Guide French translation" versus bounty ?
I can reserve this if needed.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

I took a few years out of crypto, Would anyone be willing to briefly summarise what's going down here?

LP

KrypKoin was a coin launched in 2014 with some neat features, among them a working marketplace. Things slowed down a bit, and in 2017 the Dev and the remaining KTK community decided on a rebrand  / relaunch of the coin, creating Phore.

Phore started as a fork of PIVX, so it includes POS 3.0, masternodes, masternode governance and Zerocoin (for anonymous transactions), but is in the process of differentiating itself from PIVX, for example with relaunching the marketplace that was previewed above, and the upcoming 2018 whitepaper.

Note that I'm not involved in the development of PHR, I am just a longtime supporter of KTK and PHR, so Devs, please correct me if anything I said is wrong Smiley

Thanks chap. I had plenty of KTK originally and was a supporter from the go. I really enjoyed my time supporting the coin. The market place pictures look awesome too.

Thanks for taking the time to reply Smiley

LP

KrypKoin was a coin launched in 2014 with some neat features, among them a working marketplace. Things slowed down a bit, and in 2017 the Dev and the remaining KTK community decided on a rebrand  / relaunch of the coin, creating Phore.

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

LP
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
MARKETPLACE PREVIEW

what is the release date?
I want to look at the product and understand when there will be a new price increase!
Activity: 302
Will auto-staking be built into the new wallet  Huh
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
Hey

do you need a German Translation for something? Would like to help you out Wink
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
The
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
phr is a fork of pivx just as pivx was a fork of dash but phr are differentiating themselves from pivx in the very nr future, check out the roadmap coming out on the 15th of jan

all the best bud
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1334
I'm using core in Turkish language.
In the "help" menu in english "about phore core" written. It's true.
But in Turkish language in "yardım" menu it's "pivx core hakkında".
What is that? Is the core clone of pivx?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Phore (PHR) list new exchange Cryptofolio

https://twitter.com/PhoreCrypto/status/951757138048815106

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1334
Just be Patient. Greatness does not happen overnight. All these shitcoins will dump. Also people want privacy coins. People want masternodes
Zerocoin protocol has yet to be implemented . I think Maybe pivx has it

Zerocoin is actually implemented and working in PHR right now. Check out the "Privacy" tab in the wallet Wink
What does it do?

In a nutshell Zerocoin allows for anonymous transactions. You can convert PHR into zPHR in the privacy tab and send zPHR if you want anonymous transactions (something that is impossible with Bitcoin, for example).

If you want more in depth information check here: http://zerocoin.org/ and I think there is also PHR specific whitepaper on this topic coming soon.
I understand. Thank you for these informations.
how easy is it to run a node? anyone have a solid instruction manual I can use?

It's pretty simple, instructions are on the first page of this thread:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xy3sdb1zxf4h1f6/Phore-Windows-VPS-Server.zip

Pages:
Jump to: