Pages:
Author

Topic: [PHR] PHORE BLOCKCHAIN - Private Decentralized Marketplace & Ecosystem. POS/MN. - page 11. (Read 77869 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
It there any information about listing of the tokens? On what exchange will be a listing?
brand new
Activity: 0
What do you plan to do for the developing and for the grow of the price of the tokens?
Activity: 2
A very interesting project. I like how the team is developing the project. Hope in future it will develop project so active.
Do you plan to cooperate with Asian projects?

The answer is, Phore will enter in partnership with any projects or companies globally that will make sense to create that partnership, I am aware that there are some potential for corporation with Asian companies and if something happens it will be announced.

Yes, the Phore ecosystem grows more and more (I mean the team is quite smart and will surely have some partnership with anyone who may be beneficial to the project)

It is very important to have news for growing of ecosystem of users. Users must know that the project is developing.
brand new
what about the security and anonymity of personal data ?
will the platform collect user data ?

What I know is that the user is in control of his data, and that is one of the benefits, of the platform, I am not sure what data is asked, but let's see if someone replies to your question better than me. I found this 2 comments bellow:

"...Currently, the eCommerce industry is very heavily monopolised and neglects the needs of people by charging huge fees and stealing users personal data.. We're offering an alternative to this and will challange the industry by giving people a platform which charges no fees and where they are in complete control of everything they do..."

"...We believe that personal data should be entirely in the control of the user and that large organisations should not have the ability to dictate whether your cause is just..."

Definitely is a great benefit that users have control of their data

Security of personal data is very important. Very often hackers steal the data of users.
brand new
I think that at the moment it is possible to increase trading volumes . You will also need a listing on various reputable exchanges

Listing on exchanges costs a lot of money. It is very important to have listing on the exchanges with good liquidity.
Activity: 9
What do you plan to do for the developing of the project and for growing of community of users?
brand new
I think that it is a good time for the developing of the project but for every project it is very important to have a big community of users.
brand new
It will be a good idea to take part in blockchain conferences
Activity: 6

Great job team! You are working hard on your platform

It will be a great platform!
I was interested in their solutions from the technical side, but still the project will be quite difficult to promote in this market . Especially now
Activity: 19
The Phore Blockchain Q2 Review has arrived!

- Core Development
- New Marketplace Features
- Synapse Update
- Team Expansion
- Marketing Details
...and more!

Read about what the team got up to in Q2 of 2020 at https://medium.com/@phoreblockchain/phore-blockchain-2020-q2-in-review-59003a7d0e51

We believe that Synapse is about 85% complete...

I had to check this yesterday it's pretty great updates released by Phore team. I truly believe on Phore team and dying to wait for Synapse released it's 85% percent work completed according to released hope to see it soon.
brand new
What about your marketing strategy? What are you going to do?
Activity: 21
Will you attend blockchain conferences in Asia?
it will be lovely if that happens, the main problem  will be how to prevent/control covid 19                                                                                   

Yes at the moment is a little difficult but can still do conferences via Zoom or some similar service
Do you plan to cooperate with Asian projects?

The answer is, Phore will enter in partnership with any projects or companies globally that will make sense to create that partnership, I am aware that there are some potential for corporation with Asian companies and if something happens it will be announced.

Yes, the Phore ecosystem grows more and more (I mean the team is quite smart and will surely have some partnership with anyone who may be beneficial to the project)
Can you describe the roadmap in more detail?
here you can find the last review from the Team Phore
- Core Development
- New Marketplace Features
- Synapse Update
- Team Expansion
- Marketing Details
https://medium.com/@phoreblockchain/phore-blockchain-2020-q2-in-review-59003a7d0e51

Very good review!
Activity: 1
Don't you think that you should cooperate with Crypto Media?
the team could announce the release of Synapse in this particularly bullish moment of bitcoin and the crypto market to also enjoy a good push in the price.

We are seeing a noticeable increase in the price of Phore right now!
what about the security and anonymity of personal data ?
will the platform collect user data ?

What I know is that the user is in control of his data, and that is one of the benefits, of the platform, I am not sure what data is asked, but let's see if someone replies to your question better than me. I found this 2 comments bellow:

"...Currently, the eCommerce industry is very heavily monopolised and neglects the needs of people by charging huge fees and stealing users personal data.. We're offering an alternative to this and will challange the industry by giving people a platform which charges no fees and where they are in complete control of everything they do..."

"...We believe that personal data should be entirely in the control of the user and that large organisations should not have the ability to dictate whether your cause is just..."

Definitely is a great benefit that users have control of their data
brand new
I think that at the moment it is possible to increase trading volumes . You will also need a listing on various reputable exchanges
Do you plan to change or update Roadmap?
Pages:
Jump to: