Pages:
Author

Topic: [PHR] PHORE BLOCKCHAIN - Private Decentralized Marketplace & Ecosystem. POS/MN. - page 100. (Read 77845 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 12
A great project with a huge growth prospect. I hope the team will continue to develop as actively as ever. Then we will see rapid growth already very soon
Much in the development of the project depends on timely financing. I am not sure that the team will be able to implement all ideas only with the help of their capital.
We started as a no-ico no premine project, with everyone working for free. No matter what we'll keep going.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
there a malware in the wallet infecting all computers

Please clarify the essence of the malware? What kind of wallet are you talking about? There are several options  PHORE  Wallet.

Several antivirus programs detect a cgminer signature in a multitude of pivx/dash based Masternode wallets. That's a false positive.

false positive and 'infecting all computers' are totally different from my perspective.
false positive means something that is not harmful while 'infecting all computers' are a different thing.
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
JUST RELEASED!

Excellent deep dive YouTube review of Phore by CryptoTube.

Don't miss this one: https://youtu.be/_OpMeZgISf0
Interesting project. Tell which companies you are negotiating to expand this project. I think you need a maximum list of partners.
We don't usually announce partners until we have signed agreements. We don't want to build fake hype.
Where can I read the details of the project partners list? I would like to know, how is the development of new stores on the platform, and what ratings you have already received from such participants?
I heard about StoneCash. It is a B2B platform where qualified suppliers list inventory and buy materials such as marble, granite and quartzite. Luca Acerbi, director of business development Stonecash Group, assesses such cooperation as strategically important development of its platform.
These are only the first steps on the way to finding different categories of partners. I'll wait for the messages from the team. It seems to me that now the team needs community support, as the team will be more recognizable all over the world.

We have 4 international conferences that will be attended by Phore members. The first one next week in Toronto, Canada.

I want to hear the comments of the team about this post. Such words can not be thrown just like that, without evidence.
I'm an advisor on the team. It looks like the person who posted this posts negative comments on lots of projects and has accused others of having malware. There is a warning on some windows PC's running antivirus, but it is the same with every proof-of-stake (POS) coin. It is because the POS mines coins, and there is some malware out there that also mines coins.
Activity: 33
Merit: 2

Please clarify the essence of the malware? What kind of wallet are you talking about? There are several options  PHORE  Wallet.

Several antivirus programs detect a cgminer signature in a multitude of pivx/dash based Masternode wallets. That's a false positive.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
it looks like i will never make my money i invest back
how this can be a investment ? this must be a bank to save money not to make money

Well it is a bear market... all I can say is the team is working very hard regardless of price. This will not stop.
If you look closely at the fact that the team has attracted its own capital to develop the network, now we see a good result and speed of development blockchain.
Activity: 149

how this can be a investment ? this must be a bank to save money not to make money

Well it is a bear market... all I can say is the team is working very hard regardless of price. This will not stop.
Activity: 142

Having trouble downloading your wallet? I think this is a separate case with your computer . I didn't notice anything extraneous.

No there isn't, where's the proof, or is this FUD?
Activity: 23
Activity: 40
Activity: 182
Where can I read the details of the project partners list? I would like to know, how is the development of new stores on the platform, and what ratings you have already received from such participants?
I heard about StoneCash. It is a B2B platform where qualified suppliers list inventory and buy materials such as marble, granite and quartzite. Luca Acerbi, director of business development Stonecash Group, assesses such cooperation as strategically important development of its platform.
Activity: 193
An interesting coin, but I did not in fact understand what such a unique developer offer that now is not on the market? You certainly excuse me, but the competition is now just huge.
The project is aggressive with a vision that encompasses an entire ecosystem of software capabilities and decentralized applications (dAPPs) unlike most DLT/Blockchain projects currently in development.

The system is based on a Proof of Stake (PoS) Blockchain network that offers fast transaction speeds, utilizing the “PHR” currency, which can be either private or transparent. It offers rewards for network participation to holders of PHR, through a system of decentralized Masternodes and Staking. This system is more environmentally friendly than traditional Proof of Work (PoW) networks, and keeps the network decentralized and secure...

I think that you can understand more about the benefits of the project and its achievements from the articles on the Medium resource.
(https://medium.com/@phoreblockchain)
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
DON'T MISS OUT ON THE PHORE DISCORD BOUNTY PROGRAM!

The Phore Discord bounty PROGRAM is now running with 200 $PHR up for grabs each week!

To participate simply join the Phore #Discord server at and get chatting. The 10 most interactive users will receive a prize!

Discord link : https://discord.gg/KTyMhXx
Excellent. Perhaps with this and begin. Thank you guys for this opportunity. I think it will be very profitable.
DON'T MISS OUT ON THE PHORE DISCORD BOUNTY PROGRAM!

The Phore Discord bounty PROGRAM is now running with 200 $PHR up for grabs each week!

To participate simply join the Phore #Discord server at and get chatting. The 10 most interactive users will receive a prize!

Discord link : https://discord.gg/KTyMhXx
I read that you are planning a performance in Singapore at the closed forum GAW. What do you expect to get from participating in this event?

GAW is an event that will be attended by influential government leaders and wealthy investors. Phore is Co-Charing this event, and introducing blockchain as a new asset class to invest in. Many of these people don't understand blockchain or know what value it brings. By educating this influential group, Phore will be viewed as a thought leader in the industry, as well as put the organization in a great position to network. The partnership with Platinum Circle and CO-Chairing GAW is very important for the project.
Pages:
Jump to: