Pages:
Author

Topic: [PHR] PHORE BLOCKCHAIN - Private Decentralized Marketplace & Ecosystem. POS/MN. - page 98. (Read 77845 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 101
The most interesting thing which can be withdrawn from the below given chart is despite of considerable price drops recent months, daily volume of PHORE has still remained at high levels.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/phore/

Yeah but thats just because of scammy IDAX pumping the volume with the 50k PHR they requiered for listing. If you look at the trades there you can clearly see that they have their own bot buying their own coins.
You can't count IDAX price or volume to total. Only cryptopia volume is real and this is not very high ..
Activity: 645
Merit: 145
I see that price of Phore fall same as price on other coins. But I believe that PHORE will recover much faster then other altcoins, because it is really good project.

btw. Is there any news about new signature campaign soon? I would like to participate again. Smiley
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
ATTN Phore hodl gang, we just launched a new shared masternode pool for your favorite coin!  Shocked  That's right, PHR is now part of the Titan Family of Shared Masternodes! See, https://titan-masternodes.net/pool/PHR We encourage you to do your due diligence on us! A link to our discord is on our website, please feel free to ask questions, give the 9th degree to our devs, and drill our community for opinions  Smiley

Have a Fantastically Fantastical Day
~The Titan Team
Activity: 173
Merit: 12
You have a terrific project. But what is the reason for the low price of the Phore token?
Bear market. Almost identical to every alt out there.
Activity: 635
Merit: 208
Belgian based crypto-enthusiast
I wouldn't really be worrying about the price of Phore at this moment. Invest in a project whereas you can see a future in, whereas the community is active, where the growth isn't just driven by the price.

Projects which just focus on the price will fail in the end, there are tons of examples of this statement.
Is here anything going on or has development stopped? Price is at all time low and absolutely no activity on this thread or discord ..
Feels like its time to finally get out of this coin. Also IDAX is the scammiest exchange ever. "48 btc volume" .. yeah right. Trying to sell couple thousand coins there for the last days always having them as the lowest sell order. Guess what? There is absolutly no activity there.
I think PHR needs to get on a real exchange besides cryptopia where you can trade those coins. A big exchange would be preferable. Try listing on bittrex. They wont even charge a fee! Just do it!

We have been in contact with all of the major exchanges as well. They are all backlogged and we have NDAs with many of them. We will continue working hard on the project regardless of the cost. We started with no developer premine and no-ICO, most of us worked for free on the project for months before we could get any pay. Yet we have a working product on ongoing developments as can be seen in github.We are not scared of a bear market, we keep working on the project, even harder than we did before.

As long as there is continued development, people such as me will continue to support and set up more nodes as opportunities arise.

Everyone is worried about price, this is not wall street.

We're glad to have your support. I had some in-depth conversations with our developers, they have some amazing plans which are mentioned in the roadmap. We have an AMA coming up on our discord, so anyone who want to ask specific questions there are welcome to do so. I will also add any questions that people post here to the AMA.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Is here anything going on or has development stopped? Price is at all time low and absolutely no activity on this thread or discord ..
Feels like its time to finally get out of this coin. Also IDAX is the scammiest exchange ever. "48 btc volume" .. yeah right. Trying to sell couple thousand coins there for the last days always having them as the lowest sell order. Guess what? There is absolutly no activity there.
I think PHR needs to get on a real exchange besides cryptopia where you can trade those coins. A big exchange would be preferable. Try listing on bittrex. They wont even charge a fee! Just do it!

We have been in contact with all of the major exchanges as well. They are all backlogged and we have NDAs with many of them. We will continue working hard on the project regardless of the cost. We started with no developer premine and no-ICO, most of us worked for free on the project for months before we could get any pay. Yet we have a working product on ongoing developments as can be seen in github.We are not scared of a bear market, we keep working on the project, even harder than we did before.

As long as there is continued development, people such as me will continue to support and set up more nodes as opportunities arise.

Everyone is worried about price, this is not wall street.

Activity: 33
Merit: 2

Before making such claims, do your own research and look at the github activity and development updates
https://github.com/phoreproject

8 days ago, the roadmap was updated with new goals:
https://medium.com/@phoreblockchain/phore-blockchain-releases-new-roadmap-2c09180da9f5

If you have any concerns, you can ask them at the Phore AMA on next Sunday. The team will answer your questions.
https://twitter.com/PhoreCrypto/status/1030875122616479745
Activity: 155
Join Phore for a LIVE AMA Event on Sunday, August 26th at 11am EST/3pm UTC!

Join Phore Blockchain for a LIVE AskMeAnything Event on Sunday, Aug. 26th at 11am EST/3pm UTC. The event will be hosted in the Phore Discord Channel. More details to come. Join the Phore Discord here: https://discord.gg/DDmMVGG
So looks like PHR is finally recovering? Smiley
No one knows, but at least PHORE has had amazing rises today.
If Phore can keep rising, the next corrective station might be $2.

I think so too. Such a stable and well developed project like PHR definitly will go up aggain as soon as the marcet corrects itself aggain .. Smiley

Have you been at the Expo? Their lead developer was very enthused about the blockchain technology of Phore!

Just got back from the conference. Lots of great people there, many really liked what we were doing. Hopefully we can do more in the near future.
No one knows, but at least PHORE has had amazing rises today.
If Phore can keep rising, the next corrective station might be $2.

I think so too. Such a stable and well developed project like PHR definitly will go up aggain as soon as the marcet corrects itself aggain .. Smiley
A Top Web 3 Gaming Layer2 Provider
updated from PHORE project
Week 1 of the Phore Discord bounty is over! The winners are:

1st = 60PHR - @arkvin
2nd = 40PHR - @willyandzz
3rd = 30PHR - @chi_ID
4th = 25PHR - @Grendel
5th = 20PHR - @Mrmetech
6th-10th = 5PHR each - @Monkey @TheUnstoppable @bboyeffex @RiRi @robybert

All winners please DM me your PHR address.

====================================

Week 2 of the Phore Discord Bounty begins NOW and will run until 23:59pm UK time on Tuesday 21st August. XPs have all been reset!

Every person who makes:

Level 5 = 5PHR
Level 10 = 10PHR
Level 15 = 15PHR (capped to 10 people)
Level 20 = 20PHR (capped to 10 people)

Also:

Rank #1 = 40PHR bonus
Rank #2 = 30PHR bonus
Rank #3 = 20PHR bonus
Rank #4 = 10PHR bonus

We have implemented measures to stop flooding/spam and other issues to insure fairness, and each week everyone's level will reset. Anybody caught spamming / channel cross-posting will be removed from the bounty and banned from the Phore discord. Only messages in the main text channels will count towards this. International messages do NOT count. The Phore team reserve the right to disqualify anybody suspected to be spamming.

The commands for checking the leaderboard and ranks are as follows:
!levels (Leaderboard)
!rank (Your Rank)

@co-CEO @Developers @Advisors @Marketing @Legal are NOT allowed to accept prizes
Activity: 33
Merit: 2
Hi,

is there any Chance to get a Bootstrap file for the Wallet 1.3.3.1 ( The newest?)

I have to resync.

Link?

Thx for Help!
https://github.com/phoreproject/Phore/releases/tag/v1.3.3.1

the top file listed is the bootstrap!
Activity: 287
Merit: 17
Hi,

is there any Chance to get a Bootstrap file for the Wallet 1.3.3.1 ( The newest?)

I have to resync.

Link?

Thx for Help!
Activity: 155
Phore Blockchain has released the NEW ROADMAP!

Full details are found here: https://medium.com/@phoreblockchain/phore-blockchain-releases-new-roadmap-2c09180da9f5

To view the live roadmap, visit www.phore.io.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
This will consist of a thriving ecosystem of decentralized applications, a market that will provide real world applications to commerce and new business models with support for confidentiality. I wish good luck to the project, I will follow the news

Phore is an absolute ticking time-bomb ready to go off at any moment. When the market corrects and world wakes up to the developments occurring on the Phore Blockchain we will see massive fomo. The team operates with a level of professionalism and efficiency that is often seen by massive fortune 500 companies. They are literally working circles around other projects, even those ICO's which raised millions. It is only a matter of time before Phore get its much deserved attention. Top 10 coin IMO.

Top 10 is quite a long shot. Nothing is impossible, but as of now I don't think it is realistic to expect it to go to top 10 soon.
Activity: 66
This will consist of a thriving ecosystem of decentralized applications, a market that will provide real world applications to commerce and new business models with support for confidentiality. I wish good luck to the project, I will follow the news

Phore is an absolute ticking time-bomb ready to go off at any moment. When the market corrects and world wakes up to the developments occurring on the Phore Blockchain we will see massive fomo. The team operates with a level of professionalism and efficiency that is often seen by massive fortune 500 companies. They are literally working circles around other projects, even those ICO's which raised millions. It is only a matter of time before Phore get its much deserved attention. Top 10 coin IMO.
Pages:
Jump to: