Pages:
Author

Topic: [PHR] PHORE BLOCKCHAIN - Private Decentralized Marketplace & Ecosystem. POS/MN. - page 101. (Read 77755 times)

Activity: 440
Merit: 250
PHR's landing multiple trading platforms, which may be related to its trading volume.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Hello everybody. It's just a great project. I'm thinking of buying a few tokens for myself and keeping them in my portfolio. I think it will be quite profitable.
Well, let's see the market is now falling. This is a very good time to buy. But when there is growth I do not even know.
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
I saw your distinctive characteristics from major competitors such as Particl, Monero, Zcash, Dash and PIVX. I think that you can get good support from the community.

Zcash, Dash I wonder what advantages this project has over these coins *?

Take a look at the Phore Roadmap... Zcash and Dash are privacy coins, and yes, Phore has a privacy option, but the project is much more ambitious. Phore released the "Phore Marketplace" giving people who hold Phore a real world use to purchase goods and services with PHR, they have announced several partnerships: Reddcoin (To incorporate into the Phore Marketplace), UniFox (PHR will be incorporated into their network of ATMs and retail Point of Sale terminals), StoneCash (PHR will be used to support cross-boarder payments for the largest online retailer of stone products) and Platinum Circle (Phore will co-Chair the Global Assets and Wealth Initiative Forum and introduce Blockchain/DLT to a wealthy and influential group of people). Phore also is going to release smart contracts to support an entire ecosystem of dApps that can be leveraged across many industries. Much more going on with Phore than those other projects.
PHORE EVENTS:

Phore will attend Decentralized 2018, in Athens Greece, November 14-16. The event website is here: https://www.decentralized.com/
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
I saw your distinctive characteristics from major competitors such as Particl, Monero, Zcash, Dash and PIVX. I think that you can get good support from the community.

Zcash, Dash I wonder what advantages this project has over these coins *?
Activity: 434
I saw in your description interesting advantage of keeping your PHR as zPHR. It seems to me that storage security and masking your wallet can get a lot of users.
I would like to have the opportunity. Description this ability I found in the white paper. Now available conversion PHR into the  of the zPHR  currency?
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
In your forum flow a lot of positive feedback, it seems you are doing everything correctly . But I prefer numbers . How much does the red market affect you ?
Well, it affects quite the same negatively. I saw a price drop of 7%. But on the other hand, this is a good time to buy a token.
Price reductions on tokens now I see very often. Those projects, which are now continuing their development and will do it more during the year, can get a temporary decline. But I think that at the end of the year 2018 PHORE will be very popular product. This is my opinion.

it is quite possible and such a version of the idea of the team is very good so that when the market stops falling and the profit begins to grow, it can be good from the project.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
In your forum flow a lot of positive feedback, it seems you are doing everything correctly . But I prefer numbers . How much does the red market affect you ?
Well, it affects quite the same negatively. I saw a price drop of 7%. But on the other hand, this is a good time to buy a token.

Of course, the price reduction of the token is twofold. negative and positive. Somebody regrets that reduced the cost, because the tokens are already on their purse; and someone is good, because he can buy a token just when he falls and in the future to make a profit.
Activity: 271
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Activity: 88
I was reading the news that the BLOCKCHAIN PHORE project took   place at the contest "Best cryptocurrency 2018" June 27, 2018 in Amsterdam. The stunning result.
Is there an article or a report on this? I would like to get acquainted with this in more detail and find out what kind of competition it is.
This information is available on the project website.
https://phore.io/ru/phore-blockchain-nominated-for-best-cryptocurrency-2018/
Activity: 196
I see you have a great team. But you still continue to search. How can I find out about possible vacancies? I think there are a lot of experts who are ready to support you.
if you have any skills that will help the project in development then I think you will be offered a vacancy in the company. You can write to the contacts on the site.
For the previous phase of the road map, the team already has finished finding staff. But I think that the team will soon begin to move forward, and there will be a new category. I think you should offer your resume to available communication channels.
Activity: 308
PHORE has almost found its bottom, and of course the same case for most of other altcoins.
Do you have plans to re-implement signature company for PHORE?
What other bottom? Now the whole market has fallen. But all the same volume of trading this coin impresses me. I will follow the price increase.
Activity: 976
Merit: 534
NEW - Phore News Video Just Posted. Here's the link:

https://youtu.be/3MHF_GdSmRo

Hey. This is a great video. I think from this it will be possible to begin to get acquainted with the project.
please tell me how many tokens you need to have to start the node?

10,000PHR is required for a Masternode.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Hi guys. It's just a great project. I would like to get tokens for free and make this project more popular. I think it will be beneficial for everyone

You missed it, Dev was very helpful when beginning Phore. He was trading coins for almost free and even helped out those who got scammed out of Phore.

Maybe there is a Phore faucet somewhere you can use, google it maybe.
Activity: 434
Now if only people would stop selling to jump on the mini-moon of Bitcoin. Grin
Yes, now it is generally unclear what is happening. I do not understand why the price of bitcoin falls so much. I will wait for the price to increase in order to buy tokens as profitable as possible.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 344
The news is great and the project is awesome but why the price of Phore token still low ? Maybe the overall market is down, that could be the reason.

The price is low for several great projects, let this not be a measurement of how good a project is to you.

Like you said the overall market is down, people sell their alts to buy in some bitcoin etc... This has always been the case, let this not deter you.

Just let this be an opportunity for you to get some more.

it's very true that not only this project is down
but all the projects that end this month will experience the same thing
BTC prices are still confusing for this month, maybe for the end of the year there is a new development
NEW - Phore News Video Just Posted. Here's the link:

https://youtu.be/3MHF_GdSmRo
Activity: 33
Merit: 2
So silently period.
Any thing significantly happened behind the scenes, PHORE team?
I hope that the team can keep the topic actively with more regularly developmental reports.

On discord, it was mentioned that Phore could have theoretical 6m tx/s with sidechains and a huge node network.
https://i.redd.it/5zhpfxww1pd11.png
(Can't embedd images for some reason)
Activity: 630
Merit: 208
Belgian based crypto-enthusiast
The news is great and the project is awesome but why the price of Phore token still low ? Maybe the overall market is down, that could be the reason.

The price is low for several great projects, let this not be a measurement of how good a project is to you.

Like you said the overall market is down, people sell their alts to buy in some bitcoin etc... This has always been the case, let this not deter you.

Just let this be an opportunity for you to get some more.
Pages:
Jump to: