Pages:
Author

Topic: [PHR] PHORE BLOCKCHAIN - Private Decentralized Marketplace & Ecosystem. POS/MN. - page 18. (Read 77869 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Will your marketplace compete with Iniegogo and Kickstarter?
Activity: 2

What about financing your project? Do you have enough money for development and marketing?

I heard that the team personally invested in the listing on LATOKEN. This means that the team has no external investment
Activity: 3
The price of a coin is starting to rise and I think this is caused by listing on the new large exchange LATOKEN!

The daily trading volume begins to grow. Also, the price of a Phore coin has grown by 20% over the past 2 days.

Are new investors coming?

I think that small investors are starting to buy coins because they believe in the success of the project. Moreover, the purchase became easier after listing on the new exchange
brand new
Activity: 0
The daily trading volume begins to grow. Also, the price of a Phore coin has grown by 20% over the past 2 days.

Are new investors coming?
Activity: 3
What about financing your project? Do you have enough money for development and marketing?
brand new

What services can I run a masternode in a pool on? I have about 3,000 coins now

you need 10000 as masternode collatral, so you need 7k more ( actually 7001 , the 1 for the sending 10k ).
and follow the manual at the ann page ..

After starting the synapse, will the requirement for the number of coins be reduced?

I advise you to buy coins now, because after the launch of synapse, the price of coins can rise sharply.

The price has already started to rise
brand new
What is the best way to safely store coins at the moment?

Is your Phore Blockchain Wallet safe?

After launching the marketplace, the liquidity of the Phore coin should grow. I predict a 300% price increase by the end of the year

PHORE Marketplace is an important product for a project, but marketing can take too long
brand new
The last few days I see a positive trend in the development of the project! Project capitalization is growing I already bought coins phore
brand new

you need 10000 as masternode collatral, so you need 7k more ( actually 7001 , the 1 for the sending 10k ).

After starting the synapse, will the requirement for the number of coins be reduced?

Yes. As far as I know, this requirement will be reduced, which will lead to improved decentralization of the entire ecosystem
brand new
The price of the coin continues to grow! Soon the moon?

$ 0.112718 USD (13.77%)

https://twitter.com/projectmatrix1/status/1235585037606760448

brand new
After launching the marketplace, the liquidity of the Phore coin should grow. I predict a 300% price increase by the end of the year
Activity: 4

Can I leave a review about the seller or products in the PHORE marketplace?

Yes, on the page of each product you can leave a review, thereby increasing or decreasing the product rating

Can these reviews be deleted by the seller or moderator? Feedback can only be left by a person who has already confirmed the purchase of goods?

Have you already started integrating SPV Project Axon into your Phore Marketplace wallet?

In my opinion, this should significantly improve the security of user assets

The PHORE team is currently developing synapsis. Project Axon SPV implementation delayed indefinitely

The PHORE team announced that the marketplace will be launched in the next 3 months. Synapsis will be launched before the end of this year

We are all waiting for this! I think that many investors will start buying PHORE coins, as this is a very undervalued coin

What privacy measures do you plan to introduce in the marketplace? Does the buyer see any information about the seller?

The buyer sees only the information that the seller himself provided.

To increase privacy when PHORE plans to develop billing codes

Where can I learn more about reusable payment codes?

How to create this code and how to use it in a marketplace?
Hello team! I have been following your project for a long time. I like that you create an anonymous market and blockchain with a smart contract
brand new

phore provides global business opportunities in the global market. I think many giants are already looking towards phore

Already in 2020, PHORE can enter the TOP of the fastest blockchains in the world! Smart contract gives huge opportunities for business development
brand new
What commission do you charge for trading in your marketplace?
Pages:
Jump to: