Pages:
Author

Topic: [PHR] PHORE BLOCKCHAIN - Private Decentralized Marketplace & Ecosystem. POS/MN. - page 15. (Read 77869 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
In the AMA earlier this year we were told that the Phore core team would continue and the symapse team would be working independently. Which makes me believe there will be a second whitepaper near or upon arrival of Synapse release. I for one cannot wait.
I am earnestly waiting for the results of the independent projects, being able to combine multiple projects at the same time shows the dexterity and the incredible work ethic of the team and it will pay off massively soon.
which one interests you the most, for me, the marketplace is my favourite, the prospect is huge if it generates lots of interest from big merchant and individuals that have things to sell.
Activity: 21
I'm proud to announce that PHORE got listed on Stake and Nodes, the unique Masternode Quality check.

Congrats on the green thumbs up.  Wink

Check it out now: https://StakeandNodes.net

Thank you for the update, I took a look but I can't understand how the site StakeandNodes works, at least for me it's not easy to understand, does it provide services like masternodes and staking? if yes I can't find it. I also tried to find the coin Phore listed and I did not found it, so I am a little confused with this announcement since I don't see nothing related with Phore on their website.
No.. they are not shared MN pool or staken.. , they take a look at the projects and give the seriousness of projects.. if you check on this link you will be able to see the ratings that receive several projects
https://stakeandnodes.net/masternode-project-check/

oh, i see, they are like a review site, I have found Phore Blockchain in the link you sent me, thank you for that
the review of the project looks good with the expectation of this comment " Disappointing is that the white paper is from 2018, but the new one is probably 70% done." I think there is a reason for this, since after the whitepaper, they have done regular updates on the social media, so I am not sure how important is this, but I will definitely provide this feedback to the team. I also think that it will most probably come a new whitepaper this year because of Synapse, but let's see, I wouldn't be much concern with this point
effectively this year the white paper is going to be updated and that review will be changed. I like to see phore among those who give confidence. that shows the work that has been doing since I started the project.

Yes they should update the whitepaper. Phore is a very solid and stable project so gives a lot of confidence.
I'm proud to announce that PHORE got listed on Stake and Nodes, the unique Masternode Quality check.

Thank you for the update, I took a look but I can't understand how the site StakeandNodes works, at least for me it's not easy to understand, does it provide services like masternodes and staking? if yes I can't find it. I also tried to find the coin Phore listed and I did not found it, so I am a little confused with this announcement since I don't see nothing related with Phore on their website.
No.. they are not shared MN pool or staken.. , they take a look at the projects and give the seriousness of projects.. if you check on this link you will be able to see the ratings that receive several projects

oh, i see, they are like a review site, I have found Phore Blockchain in the link you sent me, thank you for that
the review of the project looks good with the expectation of this comment " Disappointing is that the white paper is from 2018, but the new one is probably 70% done." I think there is a reason for this, since after the whitepaper, they have done regular updates on the social media, so I am not sure how important is this, but I will definitely provide this feedback to the team. I also think that it will most probably come a new whitepaper this year because of Synapse, but let's see, I wouldn't be much concern with this point

Is good to see that Phore has more and more visibility
Activity: 5
who else has tried the latest version of the update? Do you like it as well!
I have the latest version and the presence of the seed phrase for the recovery of wallets on a wallet core is very innovative.
the seed phrase feature is my favorite part of the update and very innovate
Activity: 8
The new wallet seems faster and smoother and adding the wallet upgrade option is definitely good for peice of mind.
Messing around with it last night, transaction speed is unbelievably fast and fees are close to none existant.

You are right, the upgrade was faster than I expected, the cost of and transaction speed is one of the reasons why I love $PHR so much
Activity: 6
In the AMA earlier this year we were told that the Phore core team would continue and the symapse team would be working independently. Which makes me believe there will be a second whitepaper near or upon arrival of Synapse release. I for one cannot wait.
I am earnestly waiting for the results of the independent projects, being able to combine multiple projects at the same time shows the dexterity and the incredible work ethic of the team and it will pay off massively soon.
Want to see Phore on Binance?   Shocked

Play your part!

Lets make CZ aware of Phore and tell him why it should be listed!  Cool

Respond to the tweet below!
https://twitter.com/cz_binance/status/1277273890830479361?s=21
my support for phore is done.. we want to see phore inside binance.. the community wants it
binance could give strong market support and consequently a rise could be expected.
Having phore listed on Binance will make a lot of difference in the price of $Phr, it will be really nice if it happens

effectively this year the white paper is going to be updated and that review will be changed. I like to see phore among those who give confidence. that shows the work that has been doing since I started the project.

that is really good to know, having the Phore whitepaper updated will be great, I am not sure if we will have a Phore whitepaper and a Synapse whitepaper as well or if they will combine both in a single whitepaper, but it will be very good to know
Yup! I couldn't agree more
I have the latest version and the presence of the seed phrase for the recovery of wallets on a wallet core is very innovative.
The latest version of the Phore wallet is very impressive. Kudos to the team

Great. I'm looking forward to the updated white paper. Phore Blockchain is the future of E-Commerce
Activity: 11

Sure a very good update! Lets keep growing Phore
Activity: 5
I really like the concept of Hierarchical deterministic (HD) addressing and Mnemonic seed words, which allow us to recover the wallet with the seed phrase, that looks pretty amazing and unique, I don't think I ever saw this in any wallet before. The other think I really like in this new wallet is the substantially improvemment in staking, this will allow us to have more rewards!
Well done Phore Team and continue this amazing work that your doing, looks really good.

Looks pretty good, and of course Mnemonic seed words is of great help since if we lose our device we can reset our wallet in another and we will always have our funds available
Activity: 9
I am very happy to have joined this project, updates and continuous developments will do the project good and grow the community
nice to have you, frequent update helps to keep the community informed of the progress of phone and this helps the project to grow.
I would like to let you know that tomorrow in the  Crypto Friday Show, there will be Phore updates in German
Krypto Friday Episode 56, for the german speakers it will be a great show, try to join, I will leave the link below:

https://ibb.co/hRJNNCD
It was an amazing show!
I would like to let you know that tomorrow in the  Crypto Friday Show, there will be Phore updates in German
Krypto Friday Episode 56, for the german speakers it will be a great show, try to join, I will leave the link bellow:

https://ibb.co/hRJNNCD
I'll wait for the English version. or English subtitles of the same video would also help  Cheesy
I really like the concept of Hierarchical deterministic (HD) addressing and Mnemonic seed words, which allow us to recover the wallet with the seed phrase, that looks pretty amazing and unique, I don't think I ever saw this in any wallet before. The other think I really like in this new wallet is the substantially improvemment in staking, this will allow us to have more rewards!
Well done Phore Team and continue this amazing work that your doing, looks really good.
though I did see the seed phrase function on other major projects.. If I liked to see that it was applied in the new version of phore, that suggests that they keep working to improve the products for users..
Activity: 19
I have checked the new Phore wallet. It's really amazing. Phore team is doing really great work constantly. I wish more luck in the future.
Activity: 2
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/373489219378741248/717850601999827083/browsermarketplace.png

You wanted the Marketplace to be more easily available. We listened. We delivered.

Introducing the Phore Marketplace Browser (V1!)  Cool

• Works with all known internet browsers
    • No download required (to view)
    • 4.5 Billion Internet users worldwide can access
      Check out the HUGE step we've made towards mass adoption at https://marketplace.phore.io/

*Windows users MUST have the latest version of the Marketplace downloaded to be able to open the APP from the webpage. This can be downloaded at .[/list][/list]

Does this mean that Android users can't access the webpage yet?
      Pages:
      Jump to: