Pages:
Author

Topic: [PHR] PHORE BLOCKCHAIN - Private Decentralized Marketplace & Ecosystem. POS/MN. - page 19. (Read 77869 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

Do you plan to create your own payment terminals for outlets that will accept PHORE as payment?

Very interesting question! If your blockchain is very fast, then most users will want to use it to sell their goods or services

This may become a new international payment tool for online stores. The project is also developing its own marketplace Cool

Do you think that online stores will be able to use PHORE in the future? I think cryptocurrency volatility is a big problem
brand new
Activity: 0

Do you plan to create your own payment terminals for outlets that will accept PHORE as payment?

Very interesting question! If your blockchain is very fast, then most users will want to use it to sell their goods or services

This may become a new international payment tool for online stores. The project is also developing its own marketplace Cool
Does your marketplace read the ip addresses of all users? Is this information stored in your database?
Activity: 4
phore provides global business opportunities in the global market. I think many giants are already looking towards phore
brand new
Activity: 0

What privacy measures do you plan to introduce in the marketplace? Does the buyer see any information about the seller?

The buyer sees only the information that the seller himself provided.

To increase privacy when PHORE plans to develop billing codes
Activity: 3

When will other cryptocurrencies be added to the Phore Marketplace?

I often use Stellar, Ethereum and Tron

Why use other cryptocurrencies when there is PHORE?

This is the future that will come tomorrow and everyone will use PHORE as a new means of payment

Now Bitcoin is the most popular coin, so BTC is integrated into the marketplace for the convenience of users

In the near future, a full launch of the marketplace will take place and we will be able to see whether this product will become popular
Activity: 5
What services can I run a masternode in a pool on? I have about 3,000 coins now

If you manage to launch synapse in 2020, then your project will be the best for investors. This is the fastest and most secure blockchain

What will be the speed of transaction processing after the implementation of synapsis? I believe that transactions over 15 seconds will not allow the project to develop

One transaction of bitcoin takes more than 30 minutes. After starting synapse, transactions in PHORE BLOCKCHAIN will be confirmed very quickly!

Do you have a comparative graph of transaction confirmation speed in different blockchains?

Have you already started integrating SPV Project Axon into your Phore Marketplace wallet?

In my opinion, this should significantly improve the security of user assets

The PHORE team is currently developing synapsis. Project Axon SPV implementation delayed indefinitely

The PHORE team announced that the marketplace will be launched in the next 3 months. Synapsis will be launched before the end of this year

What privacy measures do you plan to introduce in the marketplace? Does the buyer see any information about the seller?

This is the future that will come tomorrow and everyone will use PHORE as a new means of payment

Now Bitcoin is the most popular coin, so BTC is integrated into the marketplace for the convenience of users

If you manage to launch synapse in 2020, then your project will be the best for investors. This is the fastest and most secure blockchain

What will be the speed of transaction processing after the implementation of synapsis? I believe that transactions over 15 seconds will not allow the project to develop

One transaction of bitcoin takes more than 30 minutes. After starting synapse, transactions in PHORE BLOCKCHAIN will be confirmed very quickly!
Can I leave a review about the seller or products in the PHORE marketplace?

After adding bitcoin, can I buy and sell phore coins using BTC?

Yes, you can create an application in the marketplace and sell or buy phore coins using bitcoin

Exchange is carried out in a decentralized system? Have you already conducted test transactions?
Which company is developing ATMs for your project? I consider this one of the most important products

Do you think your marketplace has competitors or your product is unique in the market at the moment?

I am sure that PHORE marketplace is unique and after a full launch everyone will be able to see this! This is the most anonymous marketplace in the world!
Have you already started integrating SPV Project Axon into your Phore Marketplace wallet?

In my opinion, this should significantly improve the security of user assets
Activity: 14
Have you already started introducing artificial intelligence into your marketplace for product analysis and moderation?

Pages:
Jump to: