Pages:
Author

Topic: [PHR] PHORE BLOCKCHAIN - Private Decentralized Marketplace & Ecosystem. POS/MN. - page 21. (Read 77869 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

How much did you pay for listing Phore coins on Latoken exchange?

Do you negotiate with other exchanges?

I think no one will provide this information to you. This is confidential information, but usually a listing costs about 1-2 bitcoins

indeed for us , its not that important to know how much they payed, for me its more important to know if there other exchanges are in the planning ??

If the PHORE team invests personal funds in the listing, then they believe in the project and want to develop it

The team is not looking for easy money, they create a project that will become the best and will change the opinion of many people about cryptocurrencies

heard this so many times ... if you think this way in the crypto-world. you money will be gone soon Wink

Do you think that Vitalik Buterin only thought about money when he created Ethereum?
brand new
Activity: 0

I think no one will provide this information to you. This is confidential information, but usually a listing costs about 1-2 bitcoins

indeed for us , its not that important to know how much they payed, for me its more important to know if there other exchanges are in the planning ??

If the PHORE team invests personal funds in the listing, then they believe in the project and want to develop it

The team is not looking for easy money, they create a project that will become the best and will change the opinion of many people about cryptocurrencies
brand new
Activity: 14
In the future do you want to launch Phore Labs Investment?

What startups will your fund invest?
Activity: 3
In your opinion, in what areas of business will your blockchain be applied?
Activity: 2
Have you completed iOS Mobile Wallet?

Where can I download your wallet?
Activity: 1

Yesterday I bought coins and today I have already made a profit, I more and more like your project.

Listing on LATOKEN will allow your project to grow even faster

$ 0.092585 USD (7.70%)

never heard of latoken exchange and seeing the volume,its not so big also ..

if you want better price , this has to go to big exchanges , and honestly  dont see this happens ( soon ...)

What kind of exchange are you talking about?

Binance or Polonex?

Listing on these exchanges costs more than $ 1 million

Binance can add any coin to the listing for free if it is a quality project
I’ve been testing your marketplace for a long time and it seems to me that you can become a very popular resource if you introduce convenient payment methods in fiat

Yesterday I bought coins and today I have already made a profit, I more and more like your project.

$ 0.092585 USD (7.70%)

Get ready for big market volatility. I think that soon the price of a coin may fall, but then we will see a protracted increase in the price of PHORE

$ 0.097574 USD (2.77%)

The price of the coin continues to fall. But I think that in the near future we will have a lot of good news and the moon
Are you developing Phore Blockchain from scratch or using Bitcoin code?
brand new

$ 0.092585 USD (7.70%)

Get ready for big market volatility. I think that soon the price of a coin may fall, but then we will see a protracted increase in the price of PHORE
Activity: 8

$ 0.092585 USD (7.70%)

never heard of latoken exchange and seeing the volume,its not so big also ..

if you want better price , this has to go to big exchanges , and honestly  dont see this happens ( soon ...)

Have you ever heard of Latoken exchange? Very strange

In my opinion, this is one of the largest crypto exchanges. I have been trading on Latoken for a long time
Activity: 8

I like that you see a great future for your marketplace! It is a safe and anonymous international market.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DO47XyaaYzs

PHORE marketplace is a unique platform for trading around the world with no plans for product placement

I understand that the PHORE marketplace is a huge opportunity for sellers, but I do not understand how you will control this market and prevent illegal transactions
Activity: 4
Do you have a masternode launch revenue calculator?
brand new

Do you plan to work with insurance companies to minimize risks for buyers and sellers?

This is not necessary, since all the terms of the transaction can be specified in the smart contract of the PHORE network
Do you plan to work with insurance companies to minimize risks for buyers and sellers?

I like that you see a great future for your marketplace! It is a safe and anonymous international market.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DO47XyaaYzs

PHORE marketplace is a unique platform for trading around the world with no plans for product placement
If the buyer receives the goods with damage, what will happen in this case?
brand new

$ 0.092585 USD (7.70%)
Pages:
Jump to: