Pages:
Author

Topic: [PHR] PHORE BLOCKCHAIN - Private Decentralized Marketplace & Ecosystem. POS/MN. - page 82. (Read 77755 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 1
Phore's "Fake Stake" vulnerability now used by 173 projects!

Lean about the "Fake Stake" PoS vulnerability and Phore's fix here:

https://medium.com/@phoreblockchain/173-projects-use-phores-fake-stake-vulnerability-8ae9671f170a
Activity: 93
Merit: 26
I agree it's not an exchange but if anybody wants to look at today on CoinMarketCap those 3 perfectly square up and downs are caused by someone buying a big bag and selling shortly after for a small gain that made 5-600 bucks(I didn't do the math),I've never done it but read about it,I'm in for the long term,this is an excellent product that's coming.
Activity: 976
Merit: 534
Does your project need investments? Do you have enough funds to develop or will you conduct an investment round?

Phore is funded via the development fund portion of the block rewards. Proposals for these funds can be submitted by anybody. Masternode owners then vote for and against proposals.

I heard that users say that IDAX inflates the price phore

An exchange has no reason to interfere in the price of an asset which trades on it. This is false.

Your coin has recently become very volatile.

Is someone manipulating the price of a coin?

Phore has had a relatively wide bid/ask spread for some time. This spread will get smaller as more volume flows in.

Activity: 93
Merit: 26
I've been involved with crypto since back in the day when you could buy Bitcoin and other on Ebay and YES there is someone(a person or business) out there manipulating the coin price right now,there are straight up and down price jumps and price falls every day with-in an hour or so(I don't mean little ones,big ones,once in a while this happens to every coin when a whale sells or buys but they usually hold for a while,here at PHR it's buy then sell with-in an hour or so, look at the long range graph and just pick a day and go look at it.I don't actually think it will continue once the coin price goes higher,I think it's someone who buys a huge bag trying to get a rally started and when it doesn't work or slows down they sell to try another day.You usually see this in small micro caps like PHR,to try it on a larger coin would take a million dollars.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
How many phore do i need to have to run masternode?

10,000 PHR is required in order to run a Masternode.

This PHR can be unlocked at any time.

Running one Masternode will cost $ 2455.

I think this is not the cheapest pleasure.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252

The amount is not so big if you look at the price. Now the most important thing for the team is to make the first push. Now the same people trade and communicate, and the project not growing.
Waiting for new announcements and partnerships.
Activity: 22

If I have 22,500 PHR. Can I run 2 Masternodes?

Or can only one Masternode be run on 1 wallet?

2 masternodes.

I heard that centralized exchanges pump daily trading volume up to 90%.

But is it possible on decentralized exchanges?

It can be possible on decentralized exchanges too but there's not any reason for inflation on decentralized exchanges.
Activity: 70
I heard that centralized exchanges pump daily trading volume up to 90%.

But is it possible on decentralized exchanges?

Only if you carry out real transactions and spend money on a commission or fake data that is passed by API

Coin Phore (PHR) is already listed on IDAX and this is 99.69% of daily trading volume

This is almost completely illegal wash trading and volume inflation by IDAX. We have no control over it unfortunately. IDAX wants to inflate their volume to charge high listing fees.
Activity: 34
Coin Phore (PHR) is already listed on IDAX and this is 99.69% of daily trading volume
Activity: 67
Centralized exchanges are the biggest scammers of the cryptocurrency market.

Only decentralized exchanges and projects need to be supported.
Activity: 59
These are exceptions when coins are listed for free.

To do this, the coin must have a huge community and a quality product.

We're aiming to do this. Unfortunately, we just don't have the money for exchange listings.
Technology will bring Phore to the top. I have been with you for a long time, for me, your work counts and I know that you will not leave the project, In cryptocurrencies, this is the most powerful thing. Many cryptocurrencies have fallen,the phore team is getting stronger, that's why I am with you. I think you should delegate one man who will only deal with advertising. Money is not needed, the team is hard at work, you do not have to be on big exchange. technology will make large giants to come by themselves.

I also advise the Phore team to cooperate only with decentralized exchanges that do not charge listing fees and do not fake daily trading volumes.
wkr
Activity: 84

We're aiming to do this. Unfortunately, we just don't have the money for exchange listings.
Technology will bring Phore to the top. I have been with you for a long time, for me, your work counts and I know that you will not leave the project, In cryptocurrencies, this is the most powerful thing. Many cryptocurrencies have fallen,the phore team is getting stronger, that's why I am with you. I think you should delegate one man who will only deal with advertising. Money is not needed, the team is hard at work, you do not have to be on big exchange. technology will make large giants to come by themselves.
Phore Blockchain has officially joined Binance Info's transparency initiative.

By sharing project-related information such as news and progress reports on Binance Info, Phore is contributing by keeping the community informed. Learn More here: https://medium.com/@phoreblockchain/phore-joins-binances-transparency-initiative-193abf63d0cd

In order to add a coin to the exchange, the money is needed, no one will add a coin for free. Phore is a great project and does a very good job, it's a pity that the exchange do not look at it. For the giants, only money is counted, not achievement, this is unpleasant for a regular user.

I know that eos has been added to many exchanges for free.
Activity: 97
What happens to the market?

Phore (PHR)
$ 0,228674 USD (-7.03%)
0.00003227 BTC (4.18%)

While the rest of the cryptocurrency lose more than 10%
wkr
In order to add a coin to the exchange, the money is needed, no one will add a coin for free. Phore is a great project and does a very good job, it's a pity that the exchange do not look at it. For the giants, only money is counted, not achievement, this is unpleasant for a regular user.
Activity: 99
Synapse update:

wqking has been working on implementing a new peer discovery system for the testnet (very similar to Bitcoin's system).

I've been working on getting shard code executing and some basic functions implemented. Currently, shards can store/load from storage and verify ECDSA signatures. I'll add hashing soon so that shards can calculate hashes. The transfer shard (allowing transferring Phore from one user to another) will be built off of these operations. Once we have the transfer shard done and the governance shard, we'll launch the main net of Phore Synapse.

You can see what the low-level smart contract code looks like here: https://github.com/phoreproject/shards. Any language that compiles to WebAssembly will be compatible.

Thank. You are doing a difficult, but necessary job. I hope that the main chain of Phore will work with all the updates soon.
Pages:
Jump to: