Pages:
Author

Topic: [PHR] PHORE BLOCKCHAIN - Private Decentralized Marketplace & Ecosystem. POS/MN. - page 81. (Read 77755 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
In which country is the Masternodes the most?

Most of all Masternodes in Germany. Over 200 Masternodes
Activity: 46
Most likely he means it. What percentage of income will be credited for the year?

For the year, investors will receive a profit of 37.01200%
Activity: 84
Coin Phore can become a payment instrument in the future? Or is this not your priority?

I think that everything will depend on network stability and scaling. If transactions are fast and cheap, then many retailers will be able to accept payments in Phore
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
This service is specified on the website. Here is a link https://phore.io/buy-phore/
Activity: 79
What benefits does Synapse offer other than scalability?

Synapse integration allows you to significantly speed up transactions on the Phore network
Activity: 93
Merit: 26
Julian,what do you mean ? Work on it a long time or work with it a long time?

"Hopefully" sounded like your leaving ?
Activity: 22
recently came the news that the Nigerian government has issued a warning about the use of cryptocurrency. This is not good news ....

We aren't linked to Nigeria at all...

How much more time is required for developers to finish working on the synapse?

I will hopefully keep working on Synapse for a long time. The main net will be ready in a few months probably.
Activity: 79
Does pamela paige work for you? In the team, it is listed, but it is written on Twitter that it works in another project.

I saw it too. https://twitter.com/ThePinkCrypto

Most likely she is a freelancer, so she combines work in several projects
Activity: 87
Why does Mateusz Jachna have neither photos nor links to social networks? Is he afraid of publicity?

Many developers want anonymity. The main thing is that he was a professional and did a good job
Activity: 22
I know that ethereum blockchain is being tested in many US government institutions. If you can create a blockchain with better indicators, then the demand for Phore can be huge
Phore will soon release better technologies. You must wait patiently.

The main thing is that these promises do not stretch over the years.

Investors and the community want to see projects worthy of attention right now

It won't take years. I'm guessing it will take a few months to get everything setup and stable.
Do you have a channel on YouTube?

Your videos are posted on vimeo.com/user81724116, but I'm used to using YouTube

The site has a link to YouTube, but there are only 300 subscribers.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxEt3qrXnIj4VbEe3O_zxhw/featured
Activity: 96
May 18 recorded the maximum trading volume for the last month.

Does someone sell a lot of coins or buy?

May 18-19, recorded the highest coin prices for the last month. This means demand exceeded supply. Perhaps a large investor bought Phore
Activity: 105
I know that ethereum blockchain is being tested in many US government institutions. If you can create a blockchain with better indicators, then the demand for Phore can be huge

The main thing is that these promises do not stretch over the years.

Investors and the community want to see projects worthy of attention right now
wkr
Activity: 84
Activity: 28
A purse on which 7.82% of all coins is a purse from someone from the Phore team?

Not. This wallet has not been used for more than 49 days. Most likely this wallet exchange Cryptopia
Activity: 87
Hello community. Where can I see the wallets with the most coins Phore?

You can look into the Phore Blockchain Explorer.

It contains all the statistics

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/phr/#!rich
Your Phore privacy policy states that you may disclose user data. When does this happen?

I think that this information should be enough for you

Phore may disclose your Personal Data to third parties (e.g. affiliates, service provides or support agents) who are engaged to provide services to Phore or who help Phore in the course of its business operations. In the event Phore so discloses Personal Data, such third parties will only have access to your Personal Data to the extent necessary to perform their functions and Phore will conduct oversight over such service providers to ensure the secure management of Personal Data.
Activity: 105
Do you have a project team or do you need people for some positions?

At the moment, the team is looking for Phore Article Writer and Graphic Designer.

This is written on their website, but I did not find salary data. https://phore.io/contribute/
Activity: 59
I've been involved with crypto since back in the day when you could buy Bitcoin and other on Ebay and YES there is someone(a person or business) out there manipulating the coin price right now,there are straight up and down price jumps and price falls every day with-in an hour or so(I don't mean little ones,big ones,once in a while this happens to every coin when a whale sells or buys but they usually hold for a while,here at PHR it's buy then sell with-in an hour or so, look at the long range graph and just pick a day and go look at it.I don't actually think it will continue once the coin price goes higher,I think it's someone who buys a huge bag trying to get a rally started and when it doesn't work or slows down they sell to try another day.You usually see this in small micro caps like PHR,to try it on a larger coin would take a million dollars.

If you remember how many coins disappeared due to the breaking of Cryptopia, then such a scenario is quite possible
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
I saw your tweet, try to draw the attention of Binance towards this project, which is a good idea, but why don't you work on listing on other bigger exchanges first. Perhaps by virtue of that, Binance will agree to your request, coupled with your developmental works.
Pages:
Jump to: