Pages:
Author

Topic: [PHR] PHORE BLOCKCHAIN - Private Decentralized Marketplace & Ecosystem. POS/MN. - page 85. (Read 77755 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
On the site I counted 5 developers https://phore.io/team/

I also counted UI / UX Developer, Joe Hughes
Activity: 155
I participated in investing in a COTI startup. They proved to be professionals.

Do COTI team members help you with the development of the Phore Blockchain?

Phore has a prominent member of the COTI team, Samual Falkon serving as an advisor on the team. Team member details are found here: https://phore.io/team/
This is despite the fact that at the conference, Buterin said that more than 10,000 programmers from around the world took part in the development of Ethereum 2.0.

How many programmers do you have at the moment?

Phore has three or four full-time developers and other support that can be pulled in as needed.
The entire cryptocurrency market has turned green, and Phore (PHR) continues to fall in price. Why?

The market fluctuates. Today, for example, it is up nearly 8% when a lot of projects are down. Market fluctuations are very normal in crypto.
ATTN: Phore Masternode Owners, the deadline to vote for the MAY BUDGET PROPOSALS is May 12th.

Get your votes in today, and use the easy "Proposals" tab in your Phore wallets. We ask you to please vote "NO" to last month's (April) proposals to avoid a minor conflict in the back end system.

HINT: Double click on each MAY proposal in your "Proposals" tab in your Phore wallet to open the Phore Forum budget proposal details!
When was Mike Trisko appointed as your project manager?

He is a fairly successful person and can bring your company to the Fortune 500 list. Wink

Mike is our CEO now and he was appointed on April 10, 2019! He has outstanding experience and we believe can lead this project very well and take it to the next level!
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
What was the problem?

I know that for a long time they could not find an error in the BLS library, but they managed to solve this problem.
Activity: 97
The developers of the telegram stated that they were ready to finish work on the blockchain in 1 month.  Cool
Activity: 182
However, a PHR of -4.36% relative to BTC.

This shows distrust of the coin from traders.

The project is at the development stage and the coin is not a security, therefore the interests of traders should be considered last
Activity: 93
However, a PHR of -4.36% relative to BTC.

This shows distrust of the coin from traders.
Activity: 97
In the roadmap, I found plans, but I did not find the dates for their implementation. When will the finished product?
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I participated in investing in a COTI startup. They proved to be professionals.

Do COTI team members help you with the development of the Phore Blockchain?

Samuel Falkon, COTI Co-Founder and VP of Business Development, joins the Phore team and will serve as a Strategic Advisor 
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
The
I see alot of questions regarding the vision of Phore.
If you haven't watched the recent podcast with our CEO, Mike Trisko then be sure to do so by following this Youtube link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4ir3HgmVJY
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
For what purpose did you release your own SIM cards?

secure P2P telephony services will be brought to both the Phore Wallet and Phore Marketplace, in order to increase functionality and aid transactions between buyers and sellers.

I can safely assert, that today in Ukraine there are very inflated tariffs from mobile operators. people have no way out...
all use it. but it's not very profitable. We would love to see it all more profitable and more convenient for people. perhaps, this project will help to correct the situation for the better.
Activity: 93
For what purpose did you release your own SIM cards?

secure P2P telephony services will be brought to both the Phore Wallet and Phore Marketplace, in order to increase functionality and aid transactions between buyers and sellers.
Activity: 96
And both local and international calls.

As a benefit, users making payments with the Phore ($PHR) digital currency will enjoy a 10% discount on calls on the World Mobile network over any other traditional or digital currency, or alternatively receive 10% more calling time.
Activity: 105
What kind of collaboration between your company and World Mobile?

Does World Mobile use your blockchain?

As far as I understand they are working on telecommunications solutions to reduce the cost of calls.
Activity: 59
Vitalik Buterin talks a lot about Sharding, but he fails to improve Ethereum. How did you do it?

They use synapse. This improves the performance of the blockchain and is a platform for smart contracts.
Activity: 105
Did you hold conferences in EU countries? If not, are there plans to hold meetings in Europe?

The last conference dedicated to the blockchain Phore was held in Nigeria in the city of Lagos https://medium.com/@phoreblockchain/phore-conference-in-lagos-event-report-ac3c4b73c988
Activity: 976
Merit: 534
Can you please tell me where can I find settings for installing Phoner Masternode?

I already bought 10,000 Phore, but I can't install and configure Masternode

The Phore Masternode guide can be found here :

https://github.com/phoreproject/vps/blob/master/README.md
Pages:
Jump to: