Pages:
Author

Topic: [PicoStocks] 100TH/s bitcoin mine [100th] - page 86. (Read 469872 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
February 18, 2013, 02:45:04 AM
Price is down 42% today.

Well now.  That sure did implode in a timely manner.

Is there any way to short this thing like a Chinese fraud stock? 
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
February 18, 2013, 01:47:30 AM
http://who.is/whois/megabigpower.com
** Registered Jan 18 2013. Over a month old, wowza, that old?**
** By Buzz "smells like a scam" Dave, as a private person **
** claims holding a 2500 sq ft warehouse, where did the money came from? I still lack over 100 BTC :/ **

This is another scam by ScamDave Inc. Nothing more.

Dave's location is listed as Everett, WA, and it is reasonable to assume the warehouse is nearby (WA has cheap power).

Dave: I live in Seattle and would gladly drive up to take a look at your facility and post a report on these forums.  I am also a potential customer if the business is real and the rates are competitive.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
February 16, 2013, 06:37:38 PM
looks like they sold 518271 shares. IPO is now closed.

Quoted for the lol of it. Certainly the most entertaining scam of the moment.

Well lets examine:

BitFury.org:
http://who.is/whois/bitfury.org
** Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC** Sure raises confidence.

http://who.is/whois/megabigpower.com
** Registered Jan 18 2013. Over a month old, wowza, that old?**
** By Buzz "smells like a scam" Dave, as a private person **
** claims holding a 2500 sq ft warehouse, where did the money came from? I still lack over 100 BTC :/ **

This is another scam by ScamDave Inc. Nothing more.
Activity: 756
Merit: 522
February 16, 2013, 02:28:34 PM

Quoted for the lol of it. Certainly the most entertaining scam of the moment.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
February 15, 2013, 06:15:48 PM
They bought themselves.
Activity: 631
Merit: 500
February 15, 2013, 06:04:04 PM
legendary
February 15, 2013, 05:16:34 PM
So what will happen from tomorrow?
Will you sell your own shares @0.04?
Will you delete the project because of the little founding you raised?
If you raised enough via private founding, why you are bothering here?

Activity: 250
Merit: 250
February 15, 2013, 04:54:17 PM
Just read your plan, I think the biggest risk is BTC exchange price, is there any hedge against a sudden crash in BTC price like what happened in 2011?
I think this would not be a problem at all. People would stop buying more hardware and we would keep a significant share of the mining market for longer. In fact, due to better power performance (guess, as we don't know BFL numbers) we are more profitable under low BTC valuation conditions.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012
Beyond Imagination
February 15, 2013, 04:46:23 PM
Just read your plan, I think the biggest risk is BTC exchange price, is there any hedge against a sudden crash in BTC price like what happened in 2011?
February 15, 2013, 02:33:40 PM
1 How do you think why BFL / bASIC delayed (or even failed)?

2 What have been done to make sure the chip power consumption really fall in the expected range? (this is personal guess of failure reason)

Simulations were conducted using Nanosim on whole hashing cores (parasitics extracted with StarRCXT, Calibre PEX). Because we use standard CMOS the power analysis is quite accurate. The total power dissipation of the chip is not the only problem. The other potential problem is related to local peeks of high power consumption. This is why bitfury mentioned 'bypass capacitance', that store power locally next to vulnerable areas (flip flops).
A separate issue is the yield. If 50% of chips are broken you have problems assembling functional devices. We hope our chips will be more resistant to physical process errors (at foundry) because they have more hashing cores (>600) that can be turned of if they don't work correctly and because the control structure is build using much bigger elements, multiple vias, etc. (design for manufacturability).
Activity: 140
February 15, 2013, 01:52:48 PM
1 How do you think why BFL / bASIC delayed (or even failed)?

2 What have been done to make sure the chip power consumption really fall in the expected range? (this is personal guess of failure reason)
February 15, 2013, 08:04:35 AM
Lets try to keep the trolling coherent please.

I'm glad to hear that you've pushed a few more people a few more btc after the last time I bitchslapped you, but no, you're still not walking away from this.

Posturing is not going to help you, and historically it has brought down significantly larger items. Forget about it.
Activity: 149
February 15, 2013, 07:52:57 AM
IPO's ending today?
vip
Activity: 472
February 14, 2013, 02:28:54 PM
The advantages of Fantasia remain fascinating.

Leaving all the numerous other problems aside, how in the blooming hells would you know what "is common"? You've never been involved with anything even remotely related. You may think pretending is "professional" or whatever, but acting like you have experience and knowledge you don't have is simply dishonest (and in this case fraudulent, too). Don't expect it to pay off.

Lets try to keep the trolling coherent please.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank
February 14, 2013, 10:55:54 AM
It is quite common that during IPO most of the funds come from people You know. Only maybe 5%-10% are from private people that just react to the public offer.

Leaving all the numerous other problems aside, how in the blooming hells would you know what "is common"? You've never been involved with anything even remotely related. You may think pretending is "professional" or whatever, but acting like you have experience and knowledge you don't have is simply dishonest (and in this case fraudulent, too). Don't expect it to pay off.

LOL! WTF MPOE-PR BS, this is exactly what you and your egomaniac master, shit peddler Mircea Popescu, are doing every fkn day - acting like you have experience and knowledge you don't have.

MPOE-BS, you are actually not wrong, it's just funny coming from a spammer and a troll like you.
February 13, 2013, 03:08:37 PM
It is quite common that during IPO most of the funds come from people You know. Only maybe 5%-10% are from private people that just react to the public offer.

February 13, 2013, 10:18:24 AM
There is one thing i don't get.
How much you raised so far? If the IPO ends in a few days, you won't be able to proceed if it's not enough, correct?

IPO ends on Friday [ca. 24:00 CET].
We have enough funds for the NRE (and enough to place bids for ca. 500k shares of 100TH-mine).
Most of the funds come from investors I talked with and they pledged funds in USD. We need USD to pay the foundry so this is quite valuable for us because of timing. I will convert the pledged funds internally to BTC and create the bids for the investors probably tomorrow [they have no experience with BTC so far :-)].
Due to the increase of BTC we will probably set the price at 0.04BTC per share.
legendary
February 13, 2013, 09:03:45 AM
Not sure if trolling or what, but it's i was afraid of.
February 13, 2013, 08:53:31 AM
There is one thing i don't get.
How much you raised so far? If the IPO ends in a few days, you won't be able to proceed if it's not enough, correct?

You don't fully understand Fantasia. While actual businesses back down here on Earth are hindered by issues such as lack of cash, Fantasia stuff like this can easily buy three times all the bASIC production. Heck, he could buy a majority stake in Google if he wanted. You just have to believe.
Pages:
Jump to: