Pages:
Author

Topic: [PicoStocks] 100TH/s bitcoin mine [100th] - page 84. (Read 469872 times)

Activity: 250
Merit: 250
We have a delay in the design phase. We expect to finish the design in 1 week. Our design will comply with all rules provided by IMEC and the foundry. This will reduce the design check time at the foundry to few days. We expect wafer fabrication to start 2 weeks from now. In the meantime we are streamlining the logistics of the packaging and assembly. We believe we can keep the deployment date as is. We will report upon the submission of the final complete design (gds files) to IMEC.
RHA
Activity: 392
Quote from: 100TH-mine Business Plan
Chip design will be finalized on 2013-02-15. The wafer fabrication will start 2013-03-01.
How is it going?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
February 25, 2013, 04:05:22 AM
The fact that you're upset at Tom for not returning your BTC in a timely manner is not an excuse to troll other threads. I amongst many others had orders with Tom that were refunded by Dave in a very professional manner.

100TH Mine is a company listed on Picostocks, that has provided publicly accessible business plan and management info.

The IPO has closed and this thread should function as a channel for communication between the company and its current shareholders. Spreading FUD is damaging the value of investments, and in no way helps you to get your money back from Tom. Please take your issues with Tom to relevant threads so I don't need to ask the mods to enforce this.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
February 25, 2013, 01:08:34 AM
Tom is in no way associated with this project. Dave is in no way involved in Tom's difficulties with his BTC refunds. Dave did an excellent job working for Tom, sorting out orders and taking care of CC refunds.

Dave became the public face of bAsic, so he is PART OF IT, officially. If he doesn't want to clear he name, and go to cops explaining this, fine by me, I consider him guilty. This 100th project looks at least equally scammy, with falsified user IDs, proxified website credentials, "secret hidden 2500 sq ft warehouses", all the usual scam bullshit. No actual company anywhere to be seen, no faces. no names, no nothing.

All I know, Dave and Tom could be same people, with stolen ID. This shit ain't over.

The IPO has been completed and closed, so no new people can be "scammed" as you seem to think is happening.

I'd rather keep noise in this thread to a minimum.

They are selling the those worthless stock. It is not, by any mean, over.

February 24, 2013, 06:12:02 PM
Tom is in no way associated with this project. Dave is in no way involved in Tom's difficulties with his BTC refunds. Dave did an excellent job working for Tom, sorting out orders and taking care of CC refunds.

The IPO has been completed and closed, so no new people can be "scammed" as you seem to think is happening.

I'd rather keep noise in this thread to a minimum.
Activity: 502
February 24, 2013, 06:05:44 PM
Could you take your off-topic discussion to some other thread? Thank you.

No offense i mean nothing by it. but this isn't off topic you have someone that associated with a known scammer and he is being quite himself; on anything and everything so some may be lead to belive he is a scammer to.

I thank dave for all is help i just wish he would communicate a little more i think that is the biggest issues he has i don't think he is a scammer i just think he hasn't communicated enough for others to believe this.
February 24, 2013, 05:02:13 PM
Could you take your off-topic discussion to some other thread? Thank you.
February 24, 2013, 05:15:37 AM
FYI: Tom has started paying back the BTC.

No he is not, as you can plainly fucking see, or do I need some Tom-o-classes?  http://blockchain.info/address/16yAasHr1TzLKnCpqfau78D5qFzGm8XqJg

OK, try again, read it a few times, take a deep breath, understand all the big words there that I typed ... think about it ... pretend the words are not too difficult for you ... or look them up in a dictionary ...

Fetch the fucking proof, twat. Fetch.

Edit: You're a developer, now develop and stop protecting him. Make a python script for parsing csv and executing payments via bitcoin-JSON, so Tom can send those funds with single push of a button to make those payments. http://www.4shared.com/file/dkv2BGAu/btcfpga_refund_csv_export.html And we can stop this fucking nonsense.

All he has to do, is type those addresses and original amounts, and what he has left in his wallet, and it is divided proportionally to his "customers"  and he is good to go. 

Ummm... can someone explain 100th 'Like I'm Five?'

Thanks.

Another scam including at least Dave from bAsic scam.
Activity: 502
February 24, 2013, 02:04:37 AM
https://www.btcfpga.com/forum/index.php?topic=1048.0 gives a date and way of repayment and anyone can look up the rate at the day of his post so tom using anything other then that rate is a scam.
Activity: 234
Merit: 105
February 24, 2013, 01:41:45 AM
Ummm... can someone explain 100th 'Like I'm Five?'

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 4466
Merit: 1798
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4
February 23, 2013, 11:14:13 PM

No he is not, as you can plainly fucking see, or do I need some Tom-o-classes?  http://blockchain.info/address/16yAasHr1TzLKnCpqfau78D5qFzGm8XqJg

OK, try again, read it a few times, take a deep breath, understand all the big words there that I typed ... think about it ... pretend the words are not too difficult for you ... or look them up in a dictionary ...
February 23, 2013, 09:37:00 PM

No he is not, as you can plainly fucking see, or do I need some Tom-o-classes?  http://blockchain.info/address/16yAasHr1TzLKnCpqfau78D5qFzGm8XqJg

legendary
February 23, 2013, 09:10:11 PM
1) About 400 MMQs were delivered.
2) Yep that's what he is paying back and fucking read what I said again you illiterate moron (and yes I misspelt you're - but I don't give a fuck)

Proof or it didn't happen.

It may well end up being a "scam" of some weird definition, if he never pays everyone back, but "from the get go"? - your full of shit.

Well, if you're that certain, pay my BTC back, you can settle the debt with Tom. Here is the adderss: 16yAasHr1TzLKnCpqfau78D5qFzGm8XqJg

Everything else you have said is based on some fantasy that you hope is true - sounds like the idiot arguing in #btcfpga going on and on and on and on about how he wants the 'lost profit' he could have made on the BTC since then.
No court would pay you excess based on some 'possible profit' you 'could' have made.
Go take him to court and get them to pay you interest - they'll listen to that, but none of this:
"Waaaaaahhh BTC went up I want that profit ... lucky it didn't go down hey? ..."

If you gave Tom money, then you knew the risk.
If you didn't know the risk then you are indeed an ignorant fool.

Now it 'seems' Tom is trying to pay it back.
If he doesn't, yep a scam it may well be.

But "from the get go"? Yeah, in your wet dreams maybe, but not in reality.

There were no images on failed chips/boards/cases of anything, there were stolen images of chip designs from another sites, there were fucked up promises... Result is, that it was just what looked like it was, a scam. Nothing short of a full payback to all victims is going to change that. The fact is that he didn't deliver nor he didn't pay back, and pretty much he just screwed us around to the get the BTC.

I am not asking for "lost profit BTC", nor I am not asking for full BTC payback, I am asking FOR MY GOD DAMN BTC TO BE PAID BACK EVEN WITH CURRENT RATE, TWAT. Like now.

Someone like you, with that much of a reputation is holding this scam up, is despicable. And helping him (them, Tom/Dave) to do a another scam.. well, what can I say... I kinda despise you.

... and I'll repeat it yet again

It may well end up being a "scam" of some weird definition, if he never pays everyone back, but "from the get go"? - your full of shit.
February 23, 2013, 08:51:31 PM
2) Yep that's what he is paying back and fucking read what I said again you illiterate moron (and yes I misspelt you're - but I don't give a fuck)

Proof or it didn't happen.

Well, if you're that certain, pay my BTC back, you can settle the debt with Tom. Here is the adderss: 16yAasHr1TzLKnCpqfau78D5qFzGm8XqJg

Everything else you have said is based on some fantasy that you hope is true - sounds like the idiot arguing in #btcfpga going on and on and on and on about how he wants the 'lost profit' he could have made on the BTC since then.
No court would pay you excess based on some 'possible profit' you 'could' have made.
Go take him to court and get them to pay you interest - they'll listen to that, but none of this:
"Waaaaaahhh BTC went up I want that profit ... lucky it didn't go down hey? ..."

There were no images on failed chips/boards/cases of anything, there were stolen images of chip designs from another sites, there were fucked up promises... Result is, that it was just what looked like it was, a scam. Nothing short of a full payback to all victims is going to change that. The fact is that he didn't deliver nor he didn't pay back, and pretty much he just screwed us around to the get the BTC.

I am not asking for "lost profit BTC", nor I am not asking for full BTC payback, I am asking FOR MY GOD DAMN BTC TO BE PAID BACK EVEN WITH CURRENT RATE, TWAT. Like now.

Someone like you, with that much of a reputation is holding this scam up, is despicable. And helping him (them, Tom/Dave) to do a another scam.. well, what can I say... I kinda despise you.

legendary
February 23, 2013, 08:01:47 PM
bAsic was a scam from the get go,
Interesting ... based on what? Oh yeah that's right, nothing, just you saying it and thinking ... "I said it - it must be true"

Looks like I'm still right: http://blockchain.info/address/16yAasHr1TzLKnCpqfau78D5qFzGm8XqJg

Let's examine again:
1) We make amazing fpga that at least one poor bastard ordered and they delivered
2) We take fuckload of BTC to "make amazing ASICS" that we never deliver
3) we hold funds until we make a decent profit
4) we pay bullshit money back because current rate is just fine
5) profit = at least half of the BTC.

Fuck you. Are you with on this or what?

February 23, 2013, 06:11:03 PM
Interesting ... based on what? Oh yeah that's right, nothing, just you saying it and thinking ... "I said it - it must be true"

It may well end up being a "scam" of some weird definition, if he never pays everyone back, but "from the get go"? - you're full of shit.

Looks like I'm still right: http://blockchain.info/address/16yAasHr1TzLKnCpqfau78D5qFzGm8XqJg

Let's examine again:
1) We make amazing fpga that at least one poor bastard ordered and they delivered
2) We take fuckload of BTC to "make amazing ASICS" that we never deliver
3) we hold funds until we make a decent profit
4) we pay bullshit money back because current rate is just fine
5) profit = at least half of the BTC.

Fuck you. Are you with on this or what?
legendary
February 23, 2013, 12:25:57 PM

Activity: 250
February 21, 2013, 08:02:17 AM
So you guys are on track to start fabrication at the end of next week?

We are over 1 week late with the "completed design" milestone. After looking at the fragments of the BFL chips we decided to put more effort on simple but vital things like strong ESD protection and efficient power rails. The design will be also DRC and OPC clean before submission to IMEC, so the verification by IMEC and the foundry will be likely very short. This means that the fabrication can probably begin 1 week later than planned and the delays will be recovered later.
In any case the network hashrate is much smaller than predicted. Thus the expected revenues are still very high even if we would have 1 month delay in deployment. The business plan assumed a global 200TH/s hashrate at the end of February.

Are you now slated for 103.6542 TH/s since you sold more than 500K shares? Nevermind...I see: http://picostocks.com/docs/view/31

Yes, yes :-)
Activity: 631
February 20, 2013, 09:24:16 PM
So you guys are on track to start fabrication at the end of next week?

Are you now slated for 103.6542 TH/s since you sold more than 500K shares? Nevermind...I see: http://picostocks.com/docs/view/31
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026
Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012
February 19, 2013, 03:49:13 PM
http://who.is/whois/megabigpower.com
** Registered Jan 18 2013. Over a month old, wowza, that old?**
** By Buzz "smells like a scam" Dave, as a private person **
** claims holding a 2500 sq ft warehouse, where did the money came from? I still lack over 100 BTC :/ **

This is another scam by ScamDave Inc. Nothing more.

Dave's location is listed as Everett, WA, and it is reasonable to assume the warehouse is nearby (WA has cheap power).

Dave: I live in Seattle and would gladly drive up to take a look at your facility and post a report on these forums.  I am also a potential customer if the business is real and the rates are competitive.

I am in Seattle as well.  I would not mind checking on something like this for the community.  Plus there is an old book store in Everett I need to get back too Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: