Pages:
Author

Topic: PIECOIN REBOOT - page 14. (Read 66974 times)

Activity: 611
Merit: 500
September 06, 2017, 01:04:21 AM
I can see a few things that need to be fixed for Piecoin  to be able to draw in more people to invest into it .

1.Update the  info on Launch Forum on exchanges under coin info .It make's the coin look bad when it take's you to the old Forum page with old info.

2.Update wallet info on the new forum page on the landing page .
That left a bad taste in my mouth after trying to stake my 240,000 pie for a week to find out I down loaded the old wallet for Windows .

3.Dev needs to be more active on Launch forum than in Discord channel on what's going on with Piecoin.
 It's faster to get info you want on the Forum on a coin you hold or are looking at  to make your investment decisions  than having to join Discord. Takes to much time to get info if your like me and hold more than 200 other coins that I can find updates on right here on Bitcoin talk than having to join Discord for each coin to stay on top of what's happing with them would take to much time and effort on my half.

Just take a look around on the forum on other coins the more it's talked about here the more it will cost you  to buy it on the exchange
Just my two cents.

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
September 05, 2017, 11:36:17 PM
Now the weak hands get out from Piecoin. This is their business. The fewer misconceptions, the stronger and more coherent the community ... Only patient people win. Weak hands always will be cry.
September 05, 2017, 11:26:45 PM
Why is everyone selling off with the price down so much I see the sell orders went up from 1.6m pie on order book to 2241989.09240277  after the price came down on the order books just on Cryptopia .Is it due to the extra Pie that's going to be freed up that was sent to burn address ?
Activity: 756
September 05, 2017, 10:41:46 PM
Glad to see Piecoin comunnity growing bigger..
Hodl.. more will come..!! we go step by step..

thanks all..

As i understand, Masternodes will be in October? Don't hurry ... Need strong community . I believe - Piecoin will be great. Need time.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
September 05, 2017, 10:39:16 PM
Glad to see Piecoin comunnity growing bigger..
Hodl.. more will come..!! we go step by step..

thanks all..
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
September 05, 2017, 09:31:04 PM
Okay.  I'm having no-stake issues as well.  I went through the boards here and entered all the nodes listed on the piecoin.net site (no stake.)  I downloaded and installed the 1.0.0.3 version PieCoin-qt-win32-v1.0.0.3.  Then, when I run the application file, and the wallet opens, I check the "About" info and am notified that the wallet is v1.0.0.2-g32a928e. 

What I am missing here? Huh
Activity: 23
September 05, 2017, 06:51:10 AM
I can't find a link to the discord channel. Someone hook me up please.
Link to Discord channel. https://discord.gg/xJthHER
Thanks!
Activity: 392
September 05, 2017, 01:23:24 AM
Link to Discord channel. https://discord.gg/xJthHER
Activity: 23
September 04, 2017, 08:48:53 PM
Activity: 46
September 04, 2017, 05:29:42 PM
@Jayspikes & @nipponkorea:

this sounds if you were using the windows 1.0.0.2 wallet and this broke down your chain.

Please make sure you are using the wallets from www.piecoin.net

But if your blockchain is broken you have to delete it and download again.
This depends on your system.
If help on this is needed I can give it tomorrow.
Just let me know.

cu Pikku
Activity: 46
September 04, 2017, 05:13:15 PM

How can I get the latest version for Mac?
Hello, you can get the latest version for Mac at piecoin.net or this direct link:

http://piecoin.net/download/PieCoin-Qt.app.zip

Have fun,

cu Pikku
Activity: 42
September 04, 2017, 12:35:09 PM
Hey . How to exchange old coins for new ones
Activity: 9
September 04, 2017, 08:53:43 AM
Hey guys,

I'm having some problems with the sync of the wallet.
When I open the debug.log it's saying that have some orphan blocks, and after that I can't sync...
I tried to delete the wallet and install again, but the problem continue.
Does anybody have any possible solution?
Activity: 392
September 04, 2017, 06:06:15 AM
Have 240,000 pie in my wallet for 5 days now with it unlocked for staking and it's not being blocked by windows firewall and still have made a big fat 0 off of staking with wallet left open 24/7  Huh have 32 connections with network showing 5-6 days until reward for staking and wallet is up to date this is the only wallet i'm having an issue with I'm running quite a few other wallets that are staking other coins for years now with no issue's i'm not new to this so what's wrong with the windows wallet? I'm running windows 10 PRO there's no reason not to sell if it won't start staking and price keeps heading lower

Are you using the latest version?

If not you can get it here:
https://github.com/alangmotor/PIE/releases

And try run as administrator.
Have had the latest version v1.0.0.2-g32a928e  installed for a week now and has been unlocked for staking .It is showing my staking weight and expected time to reward as 5-6 day's for a week now started with 32 active connections  it's now showing 11 connections to the network I have 240,000 pie in the wallet so far no rewards have been paid from staking
With 240,000 pie in wallet you should get the rewards daily and not after 5-6 days, just contact the dev in discord.
September 03, 2017, 04:16:45 PM
Have 240,000 pie in my wallet for 5 days now with it unlocked for staking and it's not being blocked by windows firewall and still have made a big fat 0 off of staking with wallet left open 24/7  Huh have 32 connections with network showing 5-6 days until reward for staking and wallet is up to date this is the only wallet i'm having an issue with I'm running quite a few other wallets that are staking other coins for years now with no issue's i'm not new to this so what's wrong with the windows wallet? I'm running windows 10 PRO there's no reason not to sell if it won't start staking and price keeps heading lower

Have had the latest version v1.0.0.2-g32a928e  installed for a week now and has been unlocked for staking .It is showing my staking weight and expected time to reward as 5-6 day's for a week now started with 32 active connections  it's now showing 11 connections to the network I have 240,000 pie in the wallet so far no rewards have been paid from staking
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
September 03, 2017, 07:04:55 AM

http://www.piecoin.net
There, just download the mac version from there, that's the one I'm running and didn't need to update nodes or anything.
Activity: 1
September 03, 2017, 06:05:09 AM

Activity: 446
Merit: 105
September 03, 2017, 12:28:33 AM

Yup, what happened to me.
 I have started with the wallet on the opening post of this thread and didn't get any reward for few days.
I got the staking reward in less than 24 hours after I switched over to the latest wallet, v1.0.03(actually 1.0.0.2).
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
September 03, 2017, 12:15:46 AM

September 02, 2017, 08:37:51 PM
Pages:
Jump to: