Pages:
Author

Topic: [PIO] Pioneershares - REBRANDED TO AMSTERDEX - page 24. (Read 82855 times)

Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Latest report is everything is running on time .
No delays or problems.  Dev is firing on all cylinders Smiley

March beta !
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
any update about pio or exchange? it's so quiet here Cool
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I for one am psyched about the new exchange and can't wait to get my hands on a beta try-out!

Oh - BTW - Happy New Year all!
You're definitely not the only one. Although it's three more months according to the project timeline: http://www.blockpioneers.info/shares/timeline.php

I'm sure it'll be worth the wait. Smiley

Oops, a little bit late but happy new year to you as well!

late but not too late and not only new year but every new day can lead to us a new turn so hope for the best and keep it up.
legendary
Activity: 1560
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
One of them is mine. But this isn't all I have.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
Some nice buying in Yobit.

No more cheap PIO

Not sure where the activity is coming from but it is a good sign.

wow look at the price, 150k satoshi

btw, do you have any idea approximately when will the platform be implement and introduce?

Thanks!

I am pretty sure I saw a March release for beta.  But don't hold me to that.  Banzai can confirm.

Correct! The OP and timeline on the website we're updated a few weeks ago...

No sneak peaks (yet)...  Wink

We've got to a new all-time high today!! Congratulations to all!  Smiley
I've seen 2 tiny orders of 200K... Very impressive...
legendary
Activity: 1504

No more cheap PIO

btw, do you have any idea approximately when will the platform be implement and introduce?

Thanks!

I am pretty sure I saw a March release for beta.  But don't hold me to that.  Banzai can confirm.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

No more cheap PIO

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1504

No more cheap PIO

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

No more cheap PIO
Never too busy to work on the exchange of the future
A sneak peek ?

That would be awesome !

Might need to wait till banzai is free, think hes busy with something else xd
A sneak peek ?

That would be awesome !
Activity: 525
Merit: 510

Hello banzai! How's the exchange process now? I am so eager to see how would the exchange look like and how will this coins skyrocket after it launch with such low volume coin available Cheesy
Aren't we all? Cheesy From what I've seen so far, the exchange sure looks awesome.

@Banzai Perhaps a short sneak preview? Smiley
What is the minimum balance needed to start POS? I think more than one coin. It is right?
I'm not sure about the minimum coins needed, Banzai can probably answer that question. But the minimum stake age is 6 hours. Smiley

With one coin you're not getting very far.. I would at least put 20-30 coins in your wallet.. Then you will generate a stake ever once in a while..  Wink

Hello banzai! How's the exchange process now? I am so eager to see how would the exchange look like and how will this coins skyrocket after it launch with such low volume coin available Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1526
Chipcoin Developer
What is the minimum balance needed to start POS? I think more than one coin. It is right?
I'm not sure about the minimum coins needed, Banzai can probably answer that question. But the minimum stake age is 6 hours. Smiley

With one coin you're not getting very far.. I would at least put 20-30 coins in your wallet.. Then you will generate a stake ever once in a while..  Wink
Activity: 525
Merit: 510
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

yeah you right.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
I see about 1500 on Yobit. Something to consider
Man its getting near on impossible to get more PIO shares. No one seems to be letting go of theirs. Sad
Pages:
Jump to: