Pages:
Author

Topic: [PIO] Pioneershares - REBRANDED TO AMSTERDEX - page 19. (Read 82855 times)

Activity: 1419
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
Well we have here slight delay, and what? It is for sure not easy to finish everything so I am not in a hurry. I remember that things with slight delay are succesful.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
All sorted ,again welcome aboard
Can anyone invite me to the slacks?

Couldn't access w/o inviting Tongue

Sure mate , just pm me your email addy
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Can anyone invite me to the slacks?

Couldn't access w/o inviting Tongue
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Anyone know when the beta will start?
Not to worry guys . Dev is alive and well and posting in Slack.
Good friends are they? Who told you that?

I really hope for PIO holders this is not the case.

If you think that XDE2  is going to be the shining example of the new exchange, I really feel sorry for all PIO holders.
Blatant scam coin that goes against every statement made about the types of coins the exchange would accept.

Who knows.. PIO dev has vanished at the most important time, so perhaps it will fit right in.

Exactly my thougths - hopefully Banzai stays away from XDE2, but if they know each other, then who knows what's gonna happen.

Because previously i promoted xde and you could always see that banzai appear there. And look at the richlist holder, woody is the top 7 holder for PIO soo this is just base on my view tho

Lets hope dev will be back soon Smiley
Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

If you think that XDE2  is going to be the shining example of the new exchange, I really feel sorry for all PIO holders.
Blatant scam coin that goes against every statement made about the types of coins the exchange would accept.

Who knows.. PIO dev has vanished at the most important time, so perhaps it will fit right in.

Exactly my thougths - hopefully Banzai stays away from XDE2, but if they know each other, then who knows what's gonna happen.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 507
soo, can we get atleast a little info or something?

When Pioneershare able to have exchange volume of $100,000. At 1% Fee it will be $1000 and 40% goes to revenue of PIO Holder = $400

This is rather impossible - the current common exchange fees are 0.15/0.25%, so your 1% is far from reality.
If a new exchange wanted to use such high rate at its beginning it'd be DOA.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Dev last online was 2 days agoo, guess Dev are still busying coding his exchange, but i guess as dev mentioned it will be between 28-30 some people might be worrying.

But there's nothing people should be worrying.

1) http://chain.blockpioneers.info/pio/richlist.php
Top 10 people still holding 10k PIO and no people is dumping

2) This block explorer is developed by Banzai

3) According to the richlist, you can see on #7, theres a guy name woody, hes part of the XDE II team member. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annxde-ii-coinnow-300-pos-for-a-few-months-4hr-min-stake-only-100k-coins-1310435 Hes a good friend of Banzai and months ago they mentioned once Banzai Exchange is done, they will exchange their coin on Pioneershare. Woody and Vegas maintain their community well so do Banzai.

4) The total supply is now only at 200K ++, it is a very very low supply coin

5) If Pioneershare exchange able to run and maintain a good trade volume like how Liqui.io slowly build up. 24 Hour exchange volume is $400,000 for Liqui.IO.

When Pioneershare able to have exchange volume of $100,000. At 1% Fee it will be $1000 and 40% goes to revenue of PIO Holder = $400

$400 / 200,000 = $0.002 per share / per day

This exchange and its vision is very potential, lets hope and believe in Banzai!

Good luck!

Activity: 672
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 266
Utter silence.

If this is what we can expect from the exchange (if it ever really happens at all) we are better off staying with yobit.

legendary
Activity: 1560
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
Yobit: Wallet status: Maintenance   Grin Grin Grin
That is good!
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
Banzai is here,guys. He is checking bitcointalk almost daily(look into his profile) but he is probably working hard to get all the last details prepared for beta testing. Let's hope he will meet the timeline.  Wink
If he misses the timeline , price drops and I buy more. No problem.

Most definitely "SAME HERE"!

@BanzaiBTC is not some fly by night dev!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Banzai is here,guys. He is checking bitcointalk almost daily(look into his profile) but he is probably working hard to get all the last details prepared for beta testing. Let's hope he will meet the timeline.  Wink
If he misses the timeline , price drops and I buy more. No problem.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
Banzai is here,guys. He is checking bitcointalk almost daily(look into his profile) but he is probably working hard to get all the last details prepared for beta testing. Let's hope he will meet the timeline.  Wink
Activity: 227
Merit: 260
price dropping, banzai nowhere to be seen.
hope this ends well.
Activity: 616
Merit: 503
@Mansa_Godson
All Eyez on Banzai. 
legendary
Activity: 1218
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Shhhh. I want to get a little more before
everyone jumps in.

(I heard it may not be released for another year