Pages:
Author

Topic: [PIO] Pioneershares - REBRANDED TO AMSTERDEX - page 21. (Read 82855 times)

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
I will certainly be buying loads of this. This is an EASY money maker, but a very trusted dev!!

Vegas

The price is still low imo - the only problem is there's no "loads of this" available for sell on Yobit :-)
You would need to buy OTC

Also interested in buying pio, Whats OTC?
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I recharge to the yobit.net account of the coins disappeared, my recharge address has changed
I haven't logged in yobit.net for a while. How can I find my coin
The PIO coins in my account disappeared
I deposited 2240 PIO coins, but now they're all gone
Date: 2016/9/16 01:00
To: Y network PXk1SB5wUaq4ceyxXfGJH9VE75BynR3ZpZ
Expenditure: -2240.00 PIO
Transaction fee: -0.00005 PIO
Net: -2240.00005 PIO
Transaction ID: a6aa4b2e32c6ed429401ed6c0d052995a91531fa23bf351b18d3039f3196c8d6
Activity: 227
Merit: 260
Launch website already
i can't wait...
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Its still a hidden gem .
For now anyway , once Beta starts it will be a different story .
Activity: 20
looking forward to this. almost seems to good to be true  Grin
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
if I sell my pio, do i still get beta access couse i invested in the ico?
Activity: 778
Merit: 563
Good news! Smiley

Anyone selling some PIO? Want to do an OTC trade with an escrow, so forget about YoBit. Asking this for a friend, please PM me with your price!

Peace.

I would be willing to sell in 1 BTC increments at 0.001 BTC.  (1000 PIO per BTC)

If you join slack , maybe some of the current holder's would be willing to sell some of their coins to grow the community.

Never know your luck , and we don't bite Smiley
Activity: 1022
Merit: 507
I will certainly be buying loads of this. This is an EASY money maker, but a very trusted dev!!

Vegas

The price is still low imo - the only problem is there's no "loads of this" available for sell on Yobit :-)
You would need to buy OTC
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

Vegas
Activity: 672
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Can I reserve translation into russian?

there are no translations bountys here atm, ico finished some month ago
Activity: 298
Can I reserve translation into russian?
copper member
Activity: 35
How is the profit share and pos rate worked out ?
These graphics are just for show right ?
Just asking not bashing your coin.
They are guess work by community members based upon our own assumptions coupled with facts in the Ann. Really none of it matters  until the exchange is completed. Please do not buy any PIO based upon community guesses. I would like to accumulate a little more.

The Dev couldn't even answer a basic question so I will not be buying this currency.  These is no reason to take this guy seriously and yes his graphics are just for show. Thank you for the good advice you are right.

Agree , that is excellent news . Thanks for all the hard work Banzai.

Hard work ? Are you sure ? How is not being able to answer a basic question hard work ? Anyway enjoy wasting your time on this crap coin .

It's very close to beta there is a lot of stuff to test. If the dev is working hard he ain't got no time for "basic" and "easy" questions... Think about it for a minute.
Also all important info is not that hard to find. If you are too lazy to read it ain't the problem of the dev. In this case there ain't no reason to call it "crap coin".

http://blockpioneers.info/shares

Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
They are guess work by community members based upon our own assumptions coupled with facts in the Ann. Really none of it matters  until the exchange is completed. Please do not buy any PIO based upon community guesses. I would like to accumulate a little more.

The Dev couldn't even answer a basic question so I will not be buying this currency.  These is no reason to take this guy seriously and yes his graphics are just for show. Thank you for the good advice you are right.

Hard work ? Are you sure ? How is not being able to answer a basic question hard work ? Anyway enjoy wasting your time on this crap coin .

easy answer?
read the thread, do some research on your own.

if you aren't able to get your answer on your own, pls stay away Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 501

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Great news!! Thanks for the update.
Activity: 678
Merit: 500
do we get a date for the Beta Launch? thanks.

Between March 28-30..  Wink

That is great, good job ,dev .
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer

Between March 28-30..  Wink
Activity: 678
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: