Pages:
Author

Topic: [PIO] Pioneershares - REBRANDED TO AMSTERDEX - page 22. (Read 82855 times)

legendary
Activity: 1560
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
i want teh bouties banzai
we was promised bounties

i do engrish translate now

I'm sure it would be remarkable translation!  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 616
Merit: 503
@Mansa_Godson
i want teh bouties banzai
we was promised bounties

i do engrish translate now
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
are there any bounties here? sorry if it was asked before!

No, sorry... No bounties here..
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
are there any bounties here? sorry if it was asked before!
Activity: 678
Merit: 500
Good to see buying support is going bigger.

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

They are guess work by community members based upon our own assumptions coupled with facts in the Ann. Really none of it matters  until the exchange is completed. Please do not buy any PIO based upon community guesses. I would like to accumulate a little more.
[/quote]

Oh no you dont , get back in line . The next PIO are all mine Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1218
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
How is the profit share and pos rate worked out ?
These graphics are just for show right ?
Just asking not bashing your coin.
They are guess work by community members based upon our own assumptions coupled with facts in the Ann. Really none of it matters  until the exchange is completed. Please do not buy any PIO based upon community guesses. I would like to accumulate a little more.
legendary
Chipcoin Developer

For show? lol.. Not really...  Cheesy
Strange post...
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
Let's not forget that mining pools will also be integrated into the exchange. There is also the merchant payment gateway and roullette integration that will also generate some income.

If Banzai continues the hard work and will be able to stick to the roadmap we could see PIO one of the most valued coins and the end of the year. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1218
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Every calculation I see is different so, I will throw mine in.
If.....$100 BTC/Day & $1,000/ BTC & 300 days trading per yr (conservative)
          = $30,000,000/Yr x .0025 Buy and .0025 Sell = $30 MM x .005% fees
          = $150,000 fees per yr. x 40% to Shareholders = $60,000 to shareholders per year
          Divided by approx. 200,000 shares = 30 cents US (30,000 sat) per share per yr.
            =  100 sat per day per share using the same 300 trading days.

At today's prices it might be expensive (not that 5 years ROI = 20% is expensive).
As Banzai pointed out, the guesswork does not consider the buy pressure
  that a portion of the fees goes to.

As an exchange shareholder, you do not care which way the price of coins goes.
   You just want volume. Like always time will tell. I am always a buyer on dips
   and dumps but, the 150,000 sat price slowed me up. Now, I wish I had invested
   more during the ICO.

Thank you Banzai for letting us participate in your exchange.

legendary
Chipcoin Developer
I have a such a gut feeling that I am gonna be so sorry for selling half of my small stash of pio"s a yobit. I sold half a month ago and that was a big mistake for me.

Well, at 80k sat the valuation is fairly low.
I took Liqui for for my own calculations, and it seems new exchange can get ca. 100 BTC volume daily in its early days.
It would give some 7.5 BTC comissions monthly, so at BTC=$1k, and current cap of $170k, it gives P/E=22.6.
If the volume will be increasing quickly, then market cap can easily end up at $1-2M.

if you take 100 BTC for volume i get only 0.0000005 Btc for each token per day if you go for 0.25% tradefees, i think its overpriced atm., ofc. if it brings volume like bittrex than it would bring roi under 1 year, but that would be what in 5 years.

This is not correct.. You are forgetting price rises. Since we pay out in PIO, there will be constant buy pressure on the markets.. I think you can imagine what will happen once we get our buys from fees in place... Eventually there's a really thin order book left on the sell side.. Wink
Also don't forget that both seller end buyer pay fee...  Wink
Activity: 678
Merit: 500
Yea its a great sign tho, 1.x+ volune trades in a day, Lets move on Wink

Is it possible for the price to reach $10 per pio?

Since only 200,000 Pio is available
If Pioneershares exchange works stable, 10$ per PIO is a reasonable and possible price I think.

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Yea its a great sign tho, 1.x+ volune trades in a day, Lets move on Wink

Is it possible for the price to reach $10 per pio?

Since only 200,000 Pio is available
legendary
Activity: 1504
Damn the action on Yobit is SWEET!!!  Peeps are getting pumped I think!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 507
I have a such a gut feeling that I am gonna be so sorry for selling half of my small stash of pio"s a yobit. I sold half a month ago and that was a big mistake for me.

I took Liqui for for my own calculations, and it seems new exchange can get ca. 100 BTC volume daily in its early days.
It would give some 7.5 BTC comissions monthly, so at BTC=$1k, and current cap of $170k, it gives P/E=22.6.
If the volume will be increasing quickly, then market cap can easily end up at $1-2M.

if you take 100 BTC for volume i get only 0.0000005 Btc for each token per day if you go for 0.25% tradefees, i think its overpriced atm., ofc. if it brings volume like bittrex than it would bring roi under 1 year, but that would be what in 5 years.

I'm not talking about dividends, but valuation of the coin.

And actually I did mistake in the calculations, as I did it for one month only, so correct valuation of the coin is

Profit = 100 BTC (daily volume) * 30 days = 3k BTC * 0.25% (trading fees) = 7.5 BTC * 12 months = 90 BTC (profit in the first year; without any monthly volume increase)

P/E (@BTC = $1k)  = $170k/$90k = 1.88 which is extremely low (stocks are valued at P/E=20-50 or even higher)
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Hrmmm - 100 BTC x .25% = .25 BTC / 207,000 PIO = .00000120 Satohis per share.  So if you have 20,000 pio shares you would get - .00000120 x 20,000 = .024 BTC per day?  Please check my math.  I am slow in that department!  Tongue

but only 40% go to shareholders
legendary

Hrmmm - 100 BTC x .25% = .25 BTC / 207,000 PIO = .00000120 Satohis per share.  So if you have 20,000 pio shares you would get - .00000120 x 20,000 = .024 BTC per day?  Please check my math.  I am slow in that department!  Tongue
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

legendary
WOW!

Now that's the first real buy order I have seen so far.  Good luck to whomever gets those coins!

.00081985 Satoshi    1499 PIO    1.229 BTC

Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: