Pages:
Author

Topic: [PIO] Pioneershares - REBRANDED TO AMSTERDEX - page 30. (Read 82855 times)

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
what would be the approximately price after the exchange is launch?

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Picked up some more PIO on that dump . Someones sell is another person buy. Happydance
i missed that huge dumped oh i wonder if he just made a mistake or he really did that for a reason, now price recovered i know it will. good luck banzai i know you are one of those working dev here.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Picked up some more PIO on that dump . Someones sell is another person buy. Happydance
legendary
Activity: 1560
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
can I mine them or where can I buy these coins from?How is exchange fee is distributed among coin holders?

You can buy PIO on Yobit

40% of all exchange fees are distributed to PIO shareholders , according to how much they hold . A total of 200k PIO were distributed

We have mini-crash on Yobit. What's wrong, bad news? Anyone knows...?

Yep! Crypto... Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
can I mine them or where can I buy these coins from?How is exchange fee is distributed among coin holders?

You can buy PIO on Yobit

40% of all exchange fees are distributed to PIO shareholders , according to how much they hold . A total of 200k PIO were distributed

Good news were delivered today so most probably someone dumped to make others dump too so he can buy more cheap PIO. That's just an usual scenario,but it could be only a person who needed btc so he dumped his PIO. Don't worry,this coin will reach new heights soon if dev will continue to deliver according to the roadmap.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

You can buy PIO on Yobit

You can buy PIO on Yobit

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
Explorer update almost ready.. (Found some last minute bugs)

Exchange BETA in ~2-3 weeks!

If anyone wants to participate in the beta testing by then, please send me a pm!
We will test the platform with 2 or 3 clone coins..These coins are coded for testing purposes on the platform, so they dont have any value.. So we can test and debug without risks..

More information will be rolled out the following weeks..
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
I have a problem with my wallet. When I try to open it appears a message "Error loading blkindex.dat".  I mention that before this happened my laptop shut down automatically due to overheating and my wallet was opened and staking at that time. Could that be the problem? What should I do to be able to open my wallet again?
Due to the unexpected shutdown of wallet your blockchain might have been corrupted.So you must have to resync your wallet from scratch. For this delete everything except wallet.dat from Pioneershare folder from your application data & restart your client.

Correct.. Make sure you back-up your wallet.dat on a regular basis.. This happend to me in the past with some other coin.. But my wallet was also corrupted due the sudden shutdown..

But yeah, a clean blockchain download will get you back on track..  Wink
Activity: 509
Merit: 500
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
I have a problem with my wallet. When I try to open it appears a message "Error loading blkindex.dat".  I mention that before this happened my laptop shut down automatically due to overheating and my wallet was opened and staking at that time. Could that be the problem? What should I do to be able to open my wallet again?
Due to the unexpected shutdown of wallet your blockchain might have been corrupted.So you must have to resync your wallet from scratch. For this delete everything except wallet.dat from Pioneershare folder from your application data & restart your client.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
How many total supply available for life? i saw some coins has 20M supply but in latter there was another 100M came from devs bag.How could i know more about total coin supply?I want to learn.

Block reward is 0.08 PIO and a block gets found every 3 minutes so thats the growth of the coin . I cant say how much over a lifetime it will grow , since my liftime may not be as long or as short as other peoples .

Around 38.4 coins a day are created , the rest of the maths is up to you Smiley

And only 200k PIO were created at start . No secret dev supply , that's why we invested in Banzai , his honesty . ( and maybe good looks , but not sure bout that yet)  lol
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
How many total supply available for life? i saw some coins has 20M supply but in latter there was another 100M came from devs bag.How could i know more about total coin supply?I want to learn.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Explorer update coming later today/tomorrow.. We want more info!  Grin

Also some good market action today.. Cheers for the great support in this project people!

Having hard time to position my entry dev really done well i just hoping that everything will keeps on doing well good luck mate still hunting for a good profitable position.
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
Explorer update coming later today/tomorrow.. We want more info!  Grin

Also some good market action today.. Cheers for the great support in this project people!

September 29, 2016, 02:49:44 AM
Second bounty.

Another Promotion is due to run this month , but nothing about a second bounty. All coins are accounted for, so no more bounties. Welcome to actually buy some tho.
Still a great investment considering what Banzai is giving shareholders back.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
September 28, 2016, 08:12:52 PM
Second bounty.

You are spammer.
No bounty/campaign here!
Activity: 136
September 28, 2016, 04:51:49 PM
Second bounty.
What are you exactly talking about? there is now bounty available.PIO ico ends a long time ago.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
September 28, 2016, 04:02:52 PM
Second bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: