Pages:
Author

Topic: [PIO] Pioneershares - REBRANDED TO AMSTERDEX - page 29. (Read 82855 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 100
I guess youre not in our slack right?

Anyway,

My apologies for the delay on the explorer.. I had to do some work I agreed to do for some other project.. But its back online, and currently resyncing the transactions database Smiley

Exchange Beta is planned for 25th of November, pleese join our slack, or keep track of twitter for official announcements..  

nice - looking forward to 25th  Cool
Activity: 678
Merit: 500

Anyway,

My apologies for the delay on the explorer.. I had to do some work I agreed to do for some other project.. But its back online, and currently resyncing the transactions database Smiley

Exchange Beta is planned for 25th of November, pleese join our slack, or keep track of twitter for official announcements..  
That is good.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer

Anyway,

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507
I think the flu has landed through our whole country, people around me falling ill like nothing. I will as well, sooner or later. Get your vitamines and get well soon! Cheesy

Almost back at 100% Smiley

Any news about this PIO?
the price at yobit always down.  Shocked

Low price just means cheaper entry for new investors

Just imagine being payed a percentage of the trading fees just for holding PIO ! As well as a crypto with value that you can sell at a profit

Doesnt get much better then that Smiley

100% correct! Our time will come very soon! Wink
(That said, current price is ~1.5x ICO price)

explorer will go down for a big update.. Back online in ~24 hours!

Explorer is still down.
When are you going to make it back online?

Any news about the explorer?

And what about the beta version of the exchange? It was due in October, wasn't it?
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
Hope the price on yobit goes up again.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 507
I think the flu has landed through our whole country, people around me falling ill like nothing. I will as well, sooner or later. Get your vitamines and get well soon! Cheesy

Any news about this PIO?

Just imagine being payed a percentage of the trading fees just for holding PIO ! As well as a crypto with value that you can sell at a profit

Explorer is still down.
When are you going to make it back online?
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

Any news about this PIO?

seeing you back give me more confident to buy more and hold for another great update banzai, keep it moving forward for us dev.
legendary
Activity: 1504
Great to see dev back  Wink

Get used to it.. I know its rare these days, but I'm not going anywhere  Wink

@banzaibtc - glad to see you are on your feet again! Welcome back!
legendary
Chipcoin Developer

Get used to it.. I know its rare these days, but I'm not going anywhere  Wink
Activity: 678
legendary
Chipcoin Developer

Any news about this PIO?

Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Any news about this PIO?
the price at yobit always down.  Shocked

Activity: 765
Any news about this PIO?
the price at yobit always down.  Shocked
Activity: 616
Merit: 503
@Mansa_Godson
Wow everyone here is such an oldie.   Grin
legendary
Activity: 1504
Still here guys..

Flu has landed in the Banzai Family home.. Normally it has almost 0 effect on me, but I'm really having a knock-out by the flu this time.. I'm back in a few days..

Feel better BanzaiBTC - the flu sucks!  Took me out once for (5) days.  That was in my 30's.  Can't imagine what it would do to me now in my 40's!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Still here guys..

Flu has landed in the Banzai Family home.. Normally it has almost 0 effect on me, but I'm really having a knock-out by the flu this time.. I'm back in a few days..
Get well! Those bad flu viruses can hit hard when you get old.
No, really... you are still a youngster... compared to me.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Hope you comeback with some good news.I really feel proud that i bought some PIO from yobit and the price was very cheap from now.I can sell easily and make some profits from my 1k coin but i don't want to lose the opportunity as i believe PIO is still a baby.
Activity: 616
Still here guys..

No problem mate.Take your time to build a perfect and bug free platform for us.We can wait until you come up with the full packages as people know that you already delivered everything on time since you started this project.And of course you need to focus on your work without any pressure,no need to hurry.
Best of luck  Kiss
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
Still here guys..

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
what would be the approximately price after the exchange is launch?

No one can know for sure,but I predict to be over 0.001BTC/PIO if everything goes as planned.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: