Pages:
Author

Topic: [PIO] Pioneershares - REBRANDED TO AMSTERDEX - page 31. (Read 82855 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
September 28, 2016, 03:52:15 PM
How is weight calculated and how can I grow it? Sorry for asking many tech questions,but I am a curious guy and I wanna become expert in crypto currencies.   Wink Cool

The weight builds as the wallet is closed according to amount of coins you have and their age. If you load it up and close it for a couple days, when you open it and syncronize your wallet, the weight will have grown. The more weight, the more coins you will yeild and the more it will stake.

Weight is also build when you leave your wallet open.. This way you stake on a regular basis, and support the network..

Suffering from a ddos attack on my explorer server.. (Who on earth attacks a blockexplorer lol)
I'll keep you posted
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
September 28, 2016, 02:41:06 PM
Any news on coinmarketcap listing?
Activity: 255
Merit: 260
September 27, 2016, 04:33:13 PM
How is weight calculated and how can I grow it? Sorry for asking many tech questions,but I am a curious guy and I wanna become expert in crypto currencies.   Wink Cool

The weight builds as the wallet is closed according to amount of coins you have and their age. If you load it up and close it for a couple days, when you open it and syncronize your wallet, the weight will have grown. The more weight, the more coins you will yeild and the more it will stake.

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
September 27, 2016, 04:08:32 PM
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
September 27, 2016, 01:17:35 PM
A little preemptive promoting -  Grin - https://twitter.com/pokeytex/status/780570013161910272
Hi pokeytex,
Thank you for your tweet and keep supporting PIO. Good news are coming soon.
Just a reminder
Dev is going to stop withdrawl from ICO site within less than 24 hours.If you still have some coins in your ICO account,you need to act fast,move your coin asap.AFIK there are few ico participants who still have coins in ico their accounts.
Login now and withdraw your tokens http://www.blockpioneers.info/shares/login.php
If you forgot your password you can pm BanzaiBTC for further assistance.
Regards
legendary
Activity: 1504
September 26, 2016, 08:50:16 PM
A little preemptive promoting -  Grin - https://twitter.com/pokeytex/status/780570013161910272
legendary
Activity: 1526
Chipcoin Developer
September 26, 2016, 05:37:02 AM
According to my balance and how often per 24hours i stake it should be 250 PIO to stake once . Anyone confirm or adjust this ?

This is because you are about 6 weeks later then the average person claiming their coins.. Sending you the coins in a minute..
Though I must say, I'm not checking the database on a regular basis.. It's been almost 2 months since the source has been released..  I was not expecting such late withdraw requests..

withdraw from ico website is manual process.so you need to wait for dev approval.  if you think your withdraw is already proceed and never received please brows your address/txhash here http://chain.blockpioneers.info/pio/explorer.php

This is correct..

I'm stopping withdraws after 36 hours guys.. That's plenty of time IF we still have some late requests..
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
September 26, 2016, 03:56:48 AM
According to my balance and how often per 24hours i stake it should be 250 PIO to stake once . Anyone confirm or adjust this ?
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
September 26, 2016, 03:20:39 AM
where we can mined of PIO? Pool?
No pool,this is a full pos coin. you can only mine pio by staking coins in your wallet. Buy PIO from exchange and stake them into your wallet.Look Op for more info and list of available exchange platform where you can buy PIO.

Hm...thanks @imbest
I have small amount in wallet, just got 0.8 pio per stake.
I will to buy some pio on exchanger.

Thanks!
September 26, 2016, 02:43:25 AM
I've withdrawn PIO from the website by entering my address though can't see it in my wallet - been over 24 hours? Any ideas?
withdraw from ico website is manual process.so you need to wait for dev approval.  if you think your withdraw is already proceed and never received please brows your address/txhash here http://chain.blockpioneers.info/pio/explorer.php
Activity: 160
September 26, 2016, 02:36:27 AM
I've withdrawn PIO from the website by entering my address though can't see it in my wallet - been over 24 hours? Any ideas?
September 26, 2016, 02:33:45 AM
No pool,this is a full pos coin. you can only mine pio by staking coins in your wallet. Buy PIO from exchange and stake them into your wallet.Look Op for more info and list of available exchange platform where you can buy PIO.
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
September 26, 2016, 02:24:05 AM
Activity: 778
Merit: 563
September 24, 2016, 11:45:03 AM
How can I split blocks if anybody can tell me?

open QT wallet, click on SEND, select "SplitBlock".  Change the amount of PIO to send, enter one of your addresses and then mod the # of blocks to be used.

I assume this is the method as it appeared to work...   
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
September 24, 2016, 10:21:39 AM
How can I split blocks if anybody can tell me?
Activity: 778
Merit: 563
September 24, 2016, 09:56:47 AM
Instead of creating so many addresses, you should use the blocksplitter instead.. That said, splitting your coins into inputs of 2 coins, is not going to help you with getting more stakes.. Since it takes longer for those inputs to gain enough weight on the network to generate a stake.. The recommended input is around 25-50 PIO..

Staking is based on your amount of coins, personal weight, total network weight and a bit of luck.. Coins are ready to stake after 6 hours.. However, that does not mean you will actually generate a stake after 6 hours with each input.. Its all based on block inputs and weight..

Ok, split my coins into 540 blocks of 41 PIO.   I'll try that...  Thanks
Activity: 126
September 24, 2016, 09:53:36 AM
I havent had a single issue running the wallet , stakes beautifully and currently 22 connections.
0.08 PIO each stake regular as clockwork.
care to share how many pio do you have inside your wallet not bad for staking and just letting it to keep earnings. really believed what banzai can do with his project more progress to expect. good luck
I have 100 PIO in my wallet and i got 0.08 pio from staking but every after 2-3 days. i keep my wallet open whenever i am online (not daily).if you keep your wallet open for few hours at a daily basis you can get a reward of 0.08 pio daily.but don't know how much minimum coins needed for staking.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
September 24, 2016, 04:21:50 AM
I havent had a single issue running the wallet , stakes beautifully and currently 22 connections.
0.08 PIO each stake regular as clockwork.
care to share how many pio do you have inside your wallet not bad for staking and just letting it to keep earnings. really believed what banzai can do with his project more progress to expect. good luck
Activity: 1022
Merit: 507
September 24, 2016, 03:50:20 AM
Instead of creating so many addresses, you should use the blocksplitter instead.. That said, splitting your coins into inputs of 2 coins, is not going to help you with getting more stakes.. Since it takes longer for those inputs to gain enough weight on the network to generate a stake.. The recommended input is around 25-50 PIO..

Staking is based on your amount of coins, personal weight, total network weight and a bit of luck.. Coins are ready to stake after 6 hours.. However, that does not mean you will actually generate a stake after 6 hours with each input.. Its all based on block inputs and weight..

SplitBlock cost is 0.1 PIO whereas transaction fee is 0.00002, so it's much better to do even several transactions manually than using the splitter, imo
Activity: 750
September 23, 2016, 11:18:49 PM
Compared to many coins out right now, this one is certainly on top of the main code issues that plague the altcoin scene.

Code:
     ___      _         ___ _               _
    / __\___ (_)_ __   / __\ |__   ___  ___| | _____ _ __
   / /  / _ \| | '_ \ / /  | '_ \ / _ \/ __| |/ / _ \ '__|
  / /__| (_) | | | | / /___| | | |  __/ (__|   <  __/ |
  \____/\___/|_|_| |_\____/|_| |_|\___|\___|_|\_\___|_|
      v0.0.3 September 2016 | http://www.fuzzbawls.pw

Creating temp folder to clone remote repository...
Cloning https://github.com/BlockPioneers/pioneershares.git...

-= Repository Information =-
============================================================
Number of commits: 1
Last commit date: Thu, Aug 04, 2016  1:59:08 PM
Days since last commit: 50.25 Days

-= Build System Information =-
Build Type: QMAKE/Makefile
Build Version: 1.0.0.1
Qt Bin: Pioneershares-qt
Daemon Bin: Pioneersharesd

-= Coin Specifications =-
Coin Name: Pioneershares
Client Version: 1.0.0.1
Client Name: /Pioneershares:1.0.0.1/
Default P2P Port: 8572
Default PRC Port: 8573

-= Coin Information Checks =-
Matching P2PPORT in init documentation:                 [OK]
Matching RPCPORT in init documentation:                 [OK]
Build & Client Version Match:                           [OK]

-= Library Version Compliance Checks =-
Miniupnpc v1.9 (API 14):                                [OK]
OpenSSL v1.0.1k+ (Strict DER Signatures):               [OK]
Boost v1.58+ (boost::get):                              [OK]

-= Security Standards Checks =-
Free of IRC related files:                              [OK]
IRC based peer fetching:                                [--]
Contains signature malleability patch (PPCoin):         [OK]

-= Connectivity Checks =-
Contains unique ClientName:                             [OK]
Contains DNS seeder addresses:                          [OK]
Contains Hex-Encoded seeder addresses:                  [!!]
Has at least ONE default connection method:             [OK]
Number of DNS Seeds: 2
Listing DNS Seed addresses...
* seed.blockpioneers.info
* seed2.blockpioneers.info

-= OS Specific Checks =-
Mac OS X Native Notification Support:                   [OK]
Mac OS X Deployment Script:                             [OK]
Windows Deployment Script:                              [**]

* Windows deployment script is using an incorrect name!
* Deployment build won't have the correct metadata!

* Windows deployment sript is using an incorrect version!
* Deployment build won't have the correct metadata!

Results should be manually verified and you should NOT rely
on any automated scripts (including this one) before running
or compiling any crypto wallet.

There are certainly always improvements that can be made, but he's got all but one of the basics covered...and even the one [!!] in the list is really only used as a fallback option these days
Pages:
Jump to: