Pages:
Author

Topic: PiratCoin Give away crazy promo 0.01 btc free - page 3. (Read 15475 times)

staff
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6793
Just writing some code
So is this still going?

Not at all. It's scam.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
In holiday we trust
So is this still going?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
sent 0.01 bitcoin

username: henrybanks

thank you !

LOL! I love how this guy has a total of 18 posts, 15 of which are today and he comes on saying he sent .01 BTC to PiratCoin. He either is (a) full of sh?t! (b) stupid! or (c) didn't bother researching what has been going on here for the past month+ (I guess that would also fall into (b)!

Or lastly, he is a PiratCoin alias or buddy!  Tongue
But may be its his second account because mods ban many accounts in last few days for spamming and just because of this he is claiming he sent .01 bitcoin to pirat

Most likely its that!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
sent 0.01 bitcoin

thank you !

LOL! I love how this guy has a total of 18 posts, 15 of which are today and he comes on saying he sent .01 BTC to PiratCoin. He either is (a) full of sh?t! (b) stupid! or (c) didn't bother researching what has been going on here for the past month+ (I guess that would also fall into (b)!

But may be its his second account because mods ban many accounts in last few days for spamming and just because of this he is claiming he sent .01 bitcoin to pirat
Great hissen Ponzi I ever seen with x2 payout!! Shocked

Yeah I have to give you credit. You did call it back then. However, I don't think this is a Ponzi! If that was PiratCoin's objective, he surely hasn't done a very good job at it. Just about as good as him running this "Crazy Promo!"
staff
Just writing some code
I try to post on this thread many times PirateCoin going to scam but nobody trust me Sad Gatz
sent 0.01 bitcoin

thank you !

Activity: 314
Merit: 100
staff
Just writing some code
sent 0.01 bitcoin

thank you !

I really wonder you trust PirateCoin?
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
sent 0.01 bitcoin

thank you !
Activity: 190
The longer this goes, I feel I gave PiratCoin way to much praise and credit!  Embarrassed
I am also sure now something fishy happening because last time active 23 May and last post is on 5 May he need to give some update about his project or must give reply to members which have problems

It's sad to see that he has successfully built a good website but now he keeps silent like that

Just not quite understand how he wants to continue running his business if he still chooses not to give out any help to members having problems

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
The longer this goes, I feel I gave PiratCoin way to much praise and credit!  Embarrassed
I am also sure now something fishy happening because last time active 23 May and last post is on 5 May he need to give some update about his project or must give reply to members which have problems

he came up on 23 but no reply to any pm or post .
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
He should process all and close topic.
Activity: 392
Bitcoin will survive
He is online at 22 may but no post or anything i wonder what happen ...
Today on 23 May again he was online for some time but his last post here was on 5 May hope he send all replies in next few days
Activity: 133
He is online at 22 may but no post or anything i wonder what happen ...
Wow!!! Look who made an appearance today. Of course he didn't post anything or return any PM's, but he did actually log on today! Why shouldn't I be surprised.  Roll Eyes
Bitcoin will survive
Sending coins/withdrawing all require a master key:(

then theres nothing you can do about it  Sad
Now just wait for Pirat and then you can withdraw your coins from account last time I have to wait for few months for this Sad
Activity: 266
if you want something do something!!!
Sending coins/withdrawing all require a master key:(

then theres nothing you can do about it  Sad
Pages:
Jump to: