Pages:
Author

Topic: pirate payments list -- accounts paid: 23/459 - page 5. (Read 62220 times)

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001
So people are still in denial that pirateat40 is a scammer?

Apparently.  People are still buying his debt.  I'm starting to think they know something we don't.

Or they are even dumber then the initial investors. Which is more likely?
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

Apparently.  People are still buying his debt.  I'm starting to think they know something we don't.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064
Bitcoin is antisemitic
Let's keep positive folks.

You mean positive like a lynching mob?

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Ad astra.
Happy National PirateAt40 Day!
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
Regarding another criminal: have the Romney 1040 PW's been released yet?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I heart thebaron
I didn't get paid today, but with Trendon's recent update on IRC, I feel more confident than ever that I will be paid out soon......therefore, I would like to make Friday the 21st of September NATIONAL PIRATEAT40 DAY since it's Trendon's birthday anyway.

Let's all join hands, light a candle and pray that this all comes to an end soon. Pray for pirateat40. Pray for Jebus.

I don't think that we can't simply re-set the 'clock' after all has come to it's final conclusion, as this hasn't had any significant effect on this community and hasn't had any type of negative repercussions on anyone else, not being pirateat40 themselves.

Let's keep positive folks.
Ad astra.
"Those looking to file a suit against me or BTCST will not be eligible for repayment."

So is is stalling and trying to stop legal action. oh lulz...

pirate has no lawyer...

Source of that quote?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-pirate-speaks-110152
I am the one who knocks
"Those looking to file a suit against me or BTCST will not be eligible for repayment."

So is is stalling and trying to stop legal action. oh lulz...

pirate has no lawyer...

Source of that quote?

EDIT:  The post above, sorry.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
grubles and occulta

Ok, but why the "deadline" to submit info?  And why only announce the deadline in IRC and make absolutely no mention of it on the forums?
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
legendary
One did, I believe.

Oh yeah?  Who was that?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
One did, I believe.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502

Total sarcasm right? ugh Tongue

Well, you tell me. GPUMAX seems to be up and running, as if it were 'business as usual' and the people that have the power to change that are either doing nothing, or continuing to do exactly what they did before this shit storm took place.

Asking miners to leave GPUMAX would be a losing battle and a waste of time.

Asking Pool Ops to block GPUMAX would be the easiest to accomplish and the quick work of the few can affect change in the many, yet leaving the GPUMAX combined hashing power of all it's current users in the hands of a known scammer doesn't seem like that big of a deal to anyone that is in a position to do anything about it.

So, YES. Trendon is smarter than many people in this community and is laughing at us all as I write this.

Now I know why I got banned from the irc channel Tongue

People love his dong pole way to much to let go...
legendary
I have a feeling we're going to be stuck at 22 for a loooooong time.
lol so NOBODY has come forth to verify that they had been paid?  Did these 23 accounts just happen to not have forum accounts?
legendary
Activity: 1855
Merit: 1016
Only one is red, others are blue.

I heart thebaron

Well, you tell me. GPUMAX seems to be up and running, as if it were 'business as usual' and the people that have the power to change that are either doing nothing, or continuing to do exactly what they did before this shit storm took place.

Asking miners to leave GPUMAX would be a losing battle and a waste of time.

Asking Pool Ops to block GPUMAX would be the easiest to accomplish and the quick work of the few can affect change in the many, yet leaving the GPUMAX combined hashing power of all it's current users in the hands of a known scammer doesn't seem like that big of a deal to anyone that is in a position to do anything about it.

So, YES. Trendon is smarter than many people in this community and is laughing at us all as I write this.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
I heard he will have his own presentation at bitcoin conference in London to tell everybody how his con was prepared and executed from the day 1. Then he will thank everybody who participated and will vanish to his Caribbean island. Cool

Well, he obviously deserves it.

Reputation in this community, other than a forum scammer tag, affects very little in the grand scheme of things.

Not only has he shown how smart he is by exploiting people's weaknesses (greed, stupidity, tunnel vision) but also how even though his 'reputation' is completely in the crapper, that he can still have a thriving and successful secondary Bitcoin Business up and running with zero interference from those who can affect him, yet chose to remain on the side lines.

The guy is slowly becoming my hero, rather than being my enemy.

I heart thebaron
I heard he will have his own presentation at bitcoin conference in London to tell everybody how his con was prepared and executed from the day 1. Then he will thank everybody who participated and will vanish to his Caribbean island. Cool

Well, he obviously deserves it.

Reputation in this community, other than a forum scammer tag, affects very little in the grand scheme of things.

Not only has he shown how smart he is by exploiting people's weaknesses (greed, stupidity, tunnel vision) but also how even though his 'reputation' is completely in the crapper, that he can still have a thriving and successful secondary Bitcoin Business up and running with zero interference from those who can affect him, yet chose to remain on the side lines.

The guy is slowly becoming my hero, rather than being my enemy.
Pages:
Jump to: