Pages:
Author

Topic: pirate payments list -- accounts paid: 23/459 - page 8. (Read 62220 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
I STILL HAVE NOT BEEN PAID NEITHER.

Either*
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005
I STILL HAVE NOT BEEN PAID NEITHER.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I heart thebaron
There's a streaming ratings channel where everyone can watch the ratings change in real time.   #bitcoin-otc-ratings

IRC is uber gay. It's like using a cell phone to send text messages. It's like buying a new car and having a horse pull it around while you are inside it.
vip
Activity: 574
Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.
Just in case anyone is wondering: I HAVE NOT BEEN PAID by Pirate.

....I also haven't maintained a +10 OTC Rating for his Trustworthiness, but there's always hope.

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=pirateat40
That's interesting - gigavps and a couple of other pirate fanclub members put up +10 ratings after the default, which seem to have been deleted?

Its easy to do so. Im sure nanotube has the history of who rated who though  Smiley

There's a streaming ratings channel where everyone can watch the ratings change in real time.   #bitcoin-otc-ratings
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Just in case anyone was wondering: I STILL HAVE NOT BEEN PAID (local time is 8:05 AM, Sunday September 9, 2012)

This update brought to you by 'Snacky Smores'

THanks for the update.

Damn that is making me hungry.....need mmmooooarrrre popcorrrrn!
I heart thebaron
Just in case anyone was wondering: I STILL HAVE NOT BEEN PAID (local time is 8:05 AM, Sunday September 9, 2012)

This update brought to you by 'Snacky Smores'

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359
Dahak is preparing to rape pirateat40:

Roll Eyes
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
I just hope that he pays, so that his eternal soul is not subject to burning in the constant hell-fires of where he may very well be headed to in the end.

His family is religious, so I hope to Jebus that they are praying for his salvation....because at this point, I am not too sure many around here are.

LOL... JEBUS Smiley Homer: Help me Jebus
Activity: 686
Wat

....I also haven't maintained a +10 OTC Rating for his Trustworthiness, but there's always hope.

That's interesting - gigavps and a couple of other pirate fanclub members put up +10 ratings after the default, which seem to have been deleted?

Its easy to do so. Im sure nanotube has the history of who rated who though  Smiley
Activity: 336

Activity: 451
I just hope that he pays, so that his eternal soul is not subject to burning in the constant hell-fires of where he may very well be headed to in the end.

His family is religious, so I hope to Jebus that they are praying for his salvation....because at this point, I am not too sure many around here are.

I pretty sure that pirate will go to heaven.  God himself runs a several Ponzis.
I heart thebaron

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
You forgot my rating!  Cry

No. We are hoping that, as a business owner, you will have a change of heart still.... Wink
Ah yes, I can see what you really mean is for me to change my rating based on an emotional and irrational reaction to the fact I didn't receive my coins at the exact moment of my beckoning.  Wink

Out of curiosity, when will he no longer be "trustedat40"?

Well, Trendon is 29 now...so only 11 more years till we can trust him again.

It seems you cracked the payout date code with grubles help lol
I heart thebaron

No. We are hoping that, as a business owner, you will have a change of heart still.... Wink
Ah yes, I can see what you really mean is for me to change my rating based on an emotional and irrational reaction to the fact I didn't receive my coins at the exact moment of my beckoning.  Wink

Well, Trendon is 29 now...so only 11 more years till we can trust him again.
Activity: 532
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

I heart thebaron

Well, ya Wink
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
mistaken for gribble since 2011

I heart thebaron
Still my all time favorite...

8920   foggyb   28   pirateat40   2012-04-21 14:53:54   5   Paid for my burger
Activity: 812
Merit: 1001
-
indeed:

8320   Mqrius   105   pirateat40   2012-06-25 14:05:38   6   Holds my coins for me when I'm not using them. Great service!
12273   aq83   7   pirateat40   2012-07-02 23:15:29   6   our captain
13328   wachtwoord   5   pirateat40   2012-08-04 23:58:51   6   Has held a significant number of my coins for 7 months + successful withdrawal
7265   copumpkin   208   pirateat40   2011-12-08 18:12:46   8   okay okay, he's pretty decent, and could screw me big time and hasn't done so
7154   imsaguy   319   pirateat40   2012-03-21 00:29:02   9   
7761   grubles   98   pirateat40   2012-08-31 18:43:28   10   trustedat40
8693   reeses   76   pirateat40   2012-01-28 02:28:55   10   solid as a brick and completely trustworthy. Lots of profit potential.
9126   Phraust   40   pirateat40   2012-08-21 02:37:38   10   Thanks.
9545   PatrickHarnett   79   pirateat40   2012-06-17 04:31:16   10   Trustworthy

haha
I heart thebaron

Pages:
Jump to: