Pages:
Author

Topic: ★☆★ PKR COIN ★☆★ || THE POKER PLAYER'S COIN ♠♦♠ Now available in exchanges ! ♣♥♣ - page 10. (Read 42493 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
http://www.pkr.com/images/common/logo.jpg

So, do you not see any branding issues? Who is going to accept this coin? It has nothing to do with PKR. I use PKR regularly and I know they are not one to accept such things when they have no cut.

It's PKR coin no PKR.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

So, do you not see any branding issues? Who is going to accept this coin? It has nothing to do with PKR. I use PKR regularly and I know they are not one to accept such things when they have no cut.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
rock on thats 4 players so far! 6 more and we got a full table! lets do it pkr community!

fyi i am purposing 100 pkr entry fee
Activity: 52
Thats 12 pm for me ,
I would rather have it earlier, or on saterday.

Saturday is out for me, however earlier Sunday is fine. how about Sunday 02/23/2014 at....

5:00 am Tokio
12:00 am Moscu
8:00 pm London || GMT
3:00 pm New York
2:00 pm Chicago
12:00 pm L.A.

good for me.
Activity: 28

Saturday is out for me, however earlier Sunday is fine. how about Sunday 02/23/2014 at....

that's good for me

Good for me to  Wink
Activity: 311
Merit: 250

that's good for me
Thats 12 pm for me ,

Activity: 52
Ok players let's step up! we need to agree on a date and time, entery fee, and then commit to a game so that the PKR team will set up the room for us

i am in for up to a 100 pkr entry fee and for a date and time how about Sunday 02/23/2014 at....

8:00 am Tokio
3:00 am Moscu
11:00 pm London || GMT
6:00 pm New York
5:00 pm Chicago
3:00 pm L.A.

Who's in?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh
Thats 12 pm for me ,
Ok players let's step up! we need to agree on a date and time, entery fee, and then commit to a game so that the PKR team will set up the room for us

i am in for up to a 100 pkr entry fee and for a date and time how about Sunday 02/23/2014 at....

8:00 am Tokio
3:00 am Moscu
11:00 pm London || GMT
6:00 pm New York
5:00 pm Chicago
3:00 pm L.A.

Who's in?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh
Activity: 70
pkr.internetarena.it

REGISTRATION OPEN !

LIVE SINCE LAUNCH --- PPLNS server 1% fee!

Payout: PPLNS 1% Fee only

Server: stratum+tcp://pkr.internetarena.it:3334

Support: Mail support ([email protected])

DIFFICULTY IS GOING BACK UP - SOLOMINING TOO DIFFICULT?    JOIN US!

PAYOUTS RUNNING EVERY 5 MINUTES!

and now on swisscex the pkr is not in the portfolio section. it was there when i first looked, and now is gone

It's showing fine for me.

is fine now with chrome. am using my brother's dinosaur with iex9. i now see the account at the top of the page

No problem here too.
Activity: 109
and now on swisscex the pkr is not in the portfolio section. it was there when i first looked, and now is gone

is fine now with chrome. am using my brother's dinosaur with iex9. i now see the account at the top of the page
Activity: 308

We can make things better or worse but we knew this was going to be the hardest time for PKR coin. Appear in a exchange and in a poker room are the most complicated tasks that do not rely solely on us.

Right now we are focused again on our main goal. In a space of a month will be able to play poker with PKR, either in a already established poker room or in our own one.

Understand that once this will be done we will be one of the few currencies with a real goal achieved. Then we only have to apply our ideas.

We would like to organize another tournament with a bigger prize. If we see that other players would be encouraged to play this weekend, we'll create it.

I think there's a small problem with the wallet, I sent you a PM to check it out.

I would advice everyone to not make transactions from their wallets, I think there's a big problem that needs to be solved...

EDIT: Nevermind, I think something is weird but your coins are not getting lost, ignore the warning.

Activity: 109

ok no problem with pkr, i done the same with 42 coin, and as soon as i copied address and tried to close window, swisscex stopped responding, and on reload of page, thta coin also disappeared from the portfolio. hmmmm  Huh
We can make things better or worse but we knew this was going to be the hardest time for PKR coin. Appear in a exchange and in a poker room are the most complicated tasks that do not rely solely on us.

Right now we are focused again on our main goal. In a space of a month will be able to play poker with PKR, either in a already established poker room or in our own one.

Understand that once this will be done we will be one of the few currencies with a real goal achieved. Then we only have to apply our ideas.

We would like to organize another tournament with a bigger prize. If we see that other players would be encouraged to play this weekend, we'll create it.

I think there's a small problem with the wallet, I sent you a PM to check it out.
Activity: 107
I'm keeping up with this for the comic value.

That rob dude is great.

hahaha thanks man Smiley.

anyways way to cheap on the exchange for this coin Sad.

Activity: 106
pkr.internetarena.it

REGISTRATION OPEN !

LIVE SINCE LAUNCH --- PPLNS server 1% fee!

Payout: PPLNS 1% Fee only

Server: stratum+tcp://pkr.internetarena.it:3334

Support: Mail support ([email protected])
Pages:
Jump to: