Pages:
Author

Topic: ★☆★ PKR COIN ★☆★ || THE POKER PLAYER'S COIN ♠♦♠ Now available in exchanges ! ♣♥♣ - page 11. (Read 42493 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
We on swisscex  Cool

Yeah I saw if you want to sell you get 0.00000001BTC per PKR and if you want to buy PKR 0.0001BTC per PKR.
unreasonable exchange rate. Huh

I see some for 2350 satoshi too. Is it a good price for buying some?
I want a ton for when poker room will be finally released..
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
And some idiots already posting huge bags of PKR for sale...

Don't be desperate and don't put such big sell orders if there are no buyers  Roll Eyes

Glad to see it listed. What is a "big" sell order, btw?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
And some idiots already posting huge bags of PKR for sale...

Don't be desperate and don't put such big sell orders if there are no buyers  Roll Eyes
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
We on swisscex  Cool

Yeah I saw if you want to sell you get 0.00000001BTC per PKR and if you want to buy PKR 0.0001BTC per PKR.
unreasonable exchange rate. Huh
Activity: 28
We can make things better or worse but we knew this was going to be the hardest time for PKR coin. Appear in a exchange and in a poker room are the most complicated tasks that do not rely solely on us.

Right now we are focused again on our main goal. In a space of a month will be able to play poker with PKR, either in a already established poker room or in our own one.

Understand that once this will be done we will be one of the few currencies with a real goal achieved. Then we only have to apply our ideas.

We would like to organize another tournament with a bigger prize. If we see that other players would be encouraged to play this weekend, we'll create it.

When is the most probable day for the tournament?

I think we should choose the day.
Activity: 70
We can make things better or worse but we knew this was going to be the hardest time for PKR coin. Appear in a exchange and in a poker room are the most complicated tasks that do not rely solely on us.

Right now we are focused again on our main goal. In a space of a month will be able to play poker with PKR, either in a already established poker room or in our own one.

Understand that once this will be done we will be one of the few currencies with a real goal achieved. Then we only have to apply our ideas.

We would like to organize another tournament with a bigger prize. If we see that other players would be encouraged to play this weekend, we'll create it.

When is the most probable day for the tournament?
PKR
Activity: 56

Activity: 16
I'm keeping up with this for the comic value.

That rob dude is great.
Activity: 69
So who's in for a tourney this weekend? maybe if enough of us commit, the PKR team will put together another game for this Sunday

i am willing to play for up to a 100 pkr entry fee
Activity: 107
pkr is dead  Angry
no markets
low diff
no hope....

a other 1 that want to get rich fast and need to pay the power bills Tongue
So good devs don't count in your list I guess?
only markets and low diff, don't care about the future of the coin?

we can see the greed in your signature hahaha.

you made me laugh so hard I fell off my chair

Ok, coin has been out for 12 days now and we have a block explorer and a bomb game and no exchange. Can you explain again what is so great about the dev? I'm all for organic growth, but the exchanges will list just about anything the day after launch these days. With the difficulty where it's at, this coin is about to die.

well if you read some stuff in the forum and see the total package you will see its gone be a good coin in the future.
its not all about the exchanges, I know you and me + other ppl want it on a exchange but see it on a longer term.
if he gets all the work done hes planning to do and ppl are really interesting to play poker on some good sites.
then a exchange will be a good deal. so the poker players can really cash out.
but before you can do that you need some good basics.
Like good poker room or poker website that will be read to implant this coin.
I hope and I think the dev is working on this.

then the best thing to do is not launching a exchange yet.
but rater waiting until there is a strong fundament.
only then the coin will be worth some $$$$ on longer term.

launching a exchange now, then miners only will suck this coin dry.

as you can see whit some other crap alt coins where there is no support/dev at all.

again take a good look at the coin, I think the idea and setup is great, premining sucks a bit, but hey if he really gone invest the total premine to the coin.
and keep a few coins for the effort I realy don't care.
as you understand this idea he wants to do is a hard thing, and a shit load of work.

good coin need some time. 12 days is not to old for a coin that's under development, coin wont die if dev keep working/developing this coin.

Maybe the Dev will let us in on some of his secret plans so as to generate a little interest in this project.
pkr is dead  Angry
no markets
low diff
no hope....

Ok, coin has been out for 12 days now and we have a block explorer and a bomb game and no exchange. Can you explain again what is so great about the dev? I'm all for organic growth, but the exchanges will list just about anything the day after launch these days. With the difficulty where it's at, this coin is about to die.

Sopped minning last night, diff has dropped in half since then.
pkr is dead  Angry
no markets
low diff
no hope....

Activity: 107
pkr is dead  Angry
no markets
low diff
no hope....

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1007
pkr is dead  Angry
no markets
low diff
no hope....

Pages:
Jump to: