Pages:
Author

Topic: ★☆★ PKR COIN ★☆★ || THE POKER PLAYER'S COIN ♠♦♠ Now available in exchanges ! ♣♥♣ - page 5. (Read 42493 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
No longer satoshipoker.org - Can't change avatar
Even though blown away by this PM, still i seriously would recommend the PKR people to start an IM group somewhere somehow so it is possible to communicate between SP team and PKR team...
They usually have polls up but it would be hard to get the amount of votes you need
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/poll-lockedill-start-a-new-post-soon-501963
Not if you have entrance to enough people in the community and certainly not if you are the first currency in which the first crypto-paid World Series of Poker seat will be paid. In the end... It is poker coin!
True
I will try to spread awareness mainly to cryptorush devs they are very nice
I truly appreciate that. All exposure is more than welcome to make the coin succeed.
PLEASE LET US KNOW HOW WE MAY HELP !
Unfortunally there is nothing much you can do now, but if you wish to help us in making poker coin grow, then I hope we can count on you if Satoshi Poker and PKR Coin announce the partnership. Its a lovely concept, but I can't ask you for anything in this thread as long as SP is just an interested party.
They usually have polls up but it would be hard to get the amount of votes you need
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/poll-lockedill-start-a-new-post-soon-501963
Not if you have entrance to enough people in the community and certainly not if you are the first currency in which the first crypto-paid World Series of Poker seat will be paid. In the end... It is poker coin!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I would recommend having a popular exchange list the coin first so the price can stabilize somewhere
We have the contacts to put it on all the major exchanges as well as the chinese exchangers (believe it or not, they are seriously making progress). According to PKR, listing that would be their responsability but i will fully assist in any way possible to get this done ASAP.

We don't want to offer games in a coin that isnt on cryptsy or btc38.com and PKR coin is aiming to become a leading coin in 'cryptopoker' so you should expect nothing less from them

PLEASE LET US KNOW HOW WE MAY HELP !
For the people who send me messages about btc38.com: i can't read the website, just as you guys  Huh. its just pretty big in china's btc community and I have a native Chinese person on board who can take care of it  Roll Eyes
I would recommend having a popular exchange list the coin first so the price can stabilize somewhere
We have the contacts to put it on all the major exchanges as well as the chinese exchangers (believe it or not, they are seriously making progress). According to PKR, listing that would be their responsability but i will fully assist in any way possible to get this done ASAP.

We don't want to offer games in a coin that isnt on cryptsy or btc38.com and PKR coin is aiming to become a leading coin in 'cryptopoker' so you should expect nothing less from them
Just got completely blown away by a response from another team member than I previously spoken to. Our team started looking already to create our own coin, but this is definately on hold. If we can come to an agreement, I am confident that the first seat in the WSOP ever paid for with cryptocurrency won't be in BTC, but in PKR coin. That, my friends, will be SICK Cheesy

I'm very hopeful
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
After 19 hours: no contact, nobody online. Please let me know if you guys are serious about getting this coin accepted in our room.

I thought we said we would be waiting for your email with quote. I have been speaking with other members of the team and we are thinking about what we spoke. I'm sending you a PM.
I said i would send it when i got it. I was waiting for you to get feedback from your team. Guess we were waiting on eachother then. Please get on some form of IM. Its 2014 Wink

Hey PKRC Dev, this is your chance, don't waste it.  Wink

Ditto

in ditto
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
After 19 hours: no contact, nobody online. Please let me know if you guys are serious about getting this coin accepted in our room.

I thought we said we would be waiting for your email with quote. I have been speaking with other members of the team and we are thinking about what we spoke. I'm sending you a PM.
I said i would send it when i got it. I was waiting for you to get feedback from your team. Guess we were waiting on eachother then. Please get on some form of IM. Its 2014 Wink

Ditto

POKER.INTERNETARENA.IT

POKERCOIN NEED MORE MINERS! SPECIAL PROMOTION 1% pplns FEE - JOIN US NOW !

LIVE SINCE LAUNCH - JOIN OUR PPLNS SERVER 1% FEE!

PAYOUTS EVERY 5 MINUTES!

Payout: PPLNS 1% Fee only

Server: stratum+tcp://pkr.internetarena.it:3334

Support: Mail support ([email protected])

Chat: http://pkr.internetarena.it/index.php?page=about&action=chat   IRC: #internetarena

FELLOW MINERS PLEASE TRY https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/mpos-dashboard/gbkkeiehdoobjfcfhfbkdoccobjfllgc
THIS PLUGIN LET YOU MONITOR AT ONCE ALL YOUR WORKERS ON ALL OUR MULTIPLE POOLS

Let us know if it works correctly, and if you enjoy it. Cheesy

Thanks to EM.EU

PKR
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
if we reach and hold or go above 0.00030000 I will give away 30000 pkr coins in tournaments.

Are you that bad of a player?  Grin
Make an agreement with the devs and then they need to pay to get this on a decent exchange (mintpal voting) within the same few days
The good news will give this coin enough hype so that it doesn't die out and people will actually want to buy it

I have no idea what the devs have been doing for the last month unless they already know all they need is mintpal+pokersite/big news, and have been holding off doing either so they can mine more and add to the ~3% premine
Had a brief chat with one of the team members yesterday and hoping to progress today, from there on. We are working on getting the exact picture on costs (some minor modifications have to be done by Enterra Poker, the company that services us our software) and hoping to speak to a techie of the team today. Will keep you guys updated on the progress.
good time to buy some coins I guess Smiley

Glad I didn't sell any!

hahaha indeed only stacking not selling, as I said before 30000 here we come.

if we reach and hold or go above 0.00030000 I will give away 30000 pkr coins in tournaments. on the first poker room that accepts poker (pkr) coins Wink.
just to support this coin and the community.
Pages:
Jump to: