Pages:
Author

Topic: ★☆★ PKR COIN ★☆★ || THE POKER PLAYER'S COIN ♠♦♠ Now available in exchanges ! ♣♥♣ - page 7. (Read 42493 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
0.8% fee pool - http://pkr.scrypthp.com - MPOS on fast secure servers - come mine with an edge!
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Hey people,

here's a simple PKRcoin Faucet (http://pkrcoin.altcoinfaucet.net/).

Please feel free to promote this faucet and to donate some coins Wink (to: P9PopNXggBkFmaNx8RyyiwMhnEWXDocoVP)

Thanks in advance,
Altcoinfaucet
Activity: 81
I hope Dev team are working hard to get that pkr is implemented in some online poker rooms. This thread is very dull and website too. Anyway we will continue mining to see what we can achieve in the future.
Activity: 109
looks not so good although he says wait :/

kind of glad i dumped 8k for about 50 btm all together. i was very sad i had to do it at first, but now, not feeling so bad about it.

i still have a few thousand i can hang on to and will continue to mine on and off again. i really hope this goes to poker soon. would be nice to see it be done in the client like huntercoin Wink

good luck to the dev and miners!                                                                                                                                                                                              ^

dev could charge rake on games and tourneys and make good off of it
hope to see y'all on the felt soon
Activity: 107
Why the hell people are selling PKR so cheap on swisscex???

because they need to pay the power bills see some threads ago......

well still im holding my pkrs since if he can make this this coin gone be worth a lot Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I hold a fair amount of PKR (6 figures) and will not sell until it is worth something, but a part of me can't blame them. The dev is absent, cagey and arrogant, there's no activity here in the thread, the difficulty is below one. This thing is on life support. People are getting out with whatever they can. Who knows, maybe it will turn around. If it dies, I'll still be holding my keys. We'll just see.
Activity: 64
Why the hell people are selling PKR so cheap on swisscex???
We can only assure you that we are very busy working on our own poker room.

Can I ask what technologies you are using? Just drop a few three-letter-acronyms (or two or four for that matter) and that would be more than enough to satisfy my curiosity for the moment. Smiley

Hello?

https://www.switchpokernetwork.com/

It would look like this, the more complicated task is to automate PKR coin payments. We are working on it.

good job you still working on it.

implanting the payment system is 1 of the easiest things there is. problem is I think the third party software supplier don't know how to do it.

good luck, seeing forward the development of this coin, looking good dev Wink
PKR
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Can I ask what technologies you are using? Just drop a few three-letter-acronyms (or two or four for that matter) and that would be more than enough to satisfy my curiosity for the moment. Smiley

Hello?

https://www.switchpokernetwork.com/

It would look like this, the more complicated task is to automate PKR coin payments. We are working on it.
Sorry,didnt notice that was already on a exchange Undecided
anyone know when it will come at some exchange this coin? Cant see much movement about pkrcoin in the forums.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Hello?

(chirp-chirp, chirp-chirp)... ... that MIA dev sound.
Activity: 70
BitEmber staff

Hey guys! Bitember here.

We're here to announce that our PKR Coin pool now has Two-Factor Authorization (2FA).
We are the first to implement this extra level of security in all our pools.

With this added security measure, your accounts will be safe with Bitember.

Join us at pkr.bitember.com!
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

Hello?
Dev MIA after the coin hit swisscex... guess I know who keeps filling the buy orders even though the buy price keeps going lower.

Nice dump  Dev Roll Eyes

jeez first wining over a exchange, now there is 1 and you crying off a dump....

you dumped you`re pants?

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

Activity: 170
Merit: 100
Thanx for the help. I placed it in the directory Cheesy still waiting for a connection. But probably i have put a wrong address in the SOCKS proxy because i do not know how to remove it or what i can fill in there.
 Seems a wallet for the experts only :p
PKR
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Dev, any news?

Should we consider closing our PKR pool? We're the last one and down to 1mhs..

We can only assure you that we are very busy working on our own poker room. Perhaps working 'in vain' as PKR coin could be accepted in an important room in the coming months or even weeks.
We prefer to omit this kind of information but it is true that the number of miners has dropped a lot.
The coin is still very young and we recommend you to be patient.

Thank you,
PKR team.
Pages:
Jump to: