Pages:
Author

Topic: Places you want to travel to before you die - page 79. (Read 51670 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
i'd liek to go to the mountains in malaysia/indonesia.. had a friend who dropped by that area years ago and it was amazingly beautiful. it's also secluded from the west, at least compared to most touristy places.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I want to visit Egypt.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
everywhere, new experience everytime
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Where do you feel that is somewhere you need to visit before the end of your life?

Have you already checked off this place(or places)?

What is one place you think everyone should see?

Personally, I've never been to New York City or Rome. If I had to choose one or the other I would probably choose Rome over NYC just because I have an interest in the history of the Roman Empire. But in terms of modern cities I'd much rather see NYC. So it's a difficult decision really. Hopefully I can see both at some point soon.

Don't look into the past where cities have peaked and fading away.

You should go to Shanghai and Beijing and see how the center of gravity is moving toward it.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1074
I want to visit Earth like alien planets within our Galaxy.

In short I don't I want to die. I want to achieve Immortality. I'm hoping they discover the cure of aging within my lifetime. 

Eternity can be a very long and boring time.

That was long if you are waiting. But if you are busy and happy on something and many excitements coming everyday you will forget the passage of time.
legendary
Activity: 833
Merit: 1015

In short I don't I want to die. I want to achieve Immortality. I'm hoping they discover the cure of aging within my lifetime. 

Eternity can be a very long and boring time.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
I want to travel to Fair Isle, Scotland, and die in it peacefully.
Fair Isle is the most isolated inhabited island in the UK.
It is home to only about 70 people, but hundreds of thousands of birds reside here as well.
Most of the visitors to this wild and wonderful place are bird-watchers. Sheep placidly graze on the steeply angled meadows.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1074

Activity: 490
Merit: 280
Where do you feel that is somewhere you need to visit before the end of your life?

Have you already checked off this place(or places)?

What is one place you think everyone should see?

Personally, I've never been to New York City or Rome. If I had to choose one or the other I would probably choose Rome over NYC just because I have an interest in the history of the Roman Empire. But in terms of modern cities I'd much rather see NYC. So it's a difficult decision really. Hopefully I can see both at some point soon.
Pages:
Jump to: