Pages:
Author

Topic: plan for the future with bitcoin - page 10. (Read 10096 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 152
January 16, 2018, 09:52:13 AM
diversify your portfolio, that is the best thing you can do with your investments... but at the same time you should learn what it really means - first diversification is not just having multiple investments for no reason just to have many.... the key of diversification is  hand picking a couple of good investments with a good future and invest in those..... bitcoin can be one of them or some of the altcoins........this way you will "plan for the future with bitcoin" not any other way..
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 09:43:00 AM
My future plan is to invest and i will be carefull in spending in the things that i dont really need. And buy more bitcoins and hold it for long term
Activity: 696
Merit: 258
January 16, 2018, 09:38:06 AM
now this bitcoin has a lot to use as a place of investment
but I want bitcoin as a front investment who have done it
let's share with me how to invest with bitcoin for the future

You have taken a great decision like what the super rich took when they were not rich before investing in to bitcoin. You have two things to be followed, buy bitcoin with half of the fiat you have and leave that investment for a longer period. The other one is to buy any potential altcoin with your remaining fiat and leave that for some period. You would be benefited either way or both, my suggestion for altcoin would be ethereum, bitcoin cash and litecoin. 
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 09:21:08 AM

I want to save bitcoin  also just like my brother so that l can experience also having plenty of money. He's my inspiration that's why l decide to join now. That l want to be a part of bitcoin also to be rich. That in the coming future bitcoin is my life that can really change my life from rags to riches.
Well I earn a lot of money more bitcoin and every year I buy something from bitcoin and this year I also give target to myself because I know whenever I give target to myself so I get that thing from bitcoin and this year I want to buy a new car and for that I’m doing a hard work and I’m sure I will buy a new car because its price is very high in my country and when I sell my bitcoins so this amount will be enough for me to buy a new car.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
January 16, 2018, 09:20:03 AM

well it's depend upon the situation and it is your own idea on how you start invest your bitcoin, but for me, i suggest you to invest your bitcoin when the price makes low because the demmand of people is want it.
Activity: 223
Merit: 10
January 16, 2018, 09:16:15 AM
Bitcoin is an asset,  Plan to invest or by buying and selling,some says, bitcoin is getting higher, Once you have it you are ready for the future.
Activity: 594
Merit: 253
January 14, 2018, 11:55:36 AM
More super computers will be developed soon and bitcoin also needs to cope with it against possible hacking. It is still too early to say bitcoin goes down though.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
January 14, 2018, 11:51:55 AM
I will invest bitcoin and will save it, because bitcoin price is always high even though there is a slight decrease in price. you will find out in the future what kind of bitcoin will grow rapidly so do not waste your chance. always remember that to know what you do not know is always good, because that might happen next time later, I will keep focus with bitcoin because bitcoin will give me a good future and everything.

I do not make big plans for the future with Bitcoin. I do not know how long Bitcoin will exist, but while it is, I'm trying to make money on it.
Its not good saying or thinking that you have no plan for future with bitcoin and its not good saying that you are full member rank and you still don't know how long BTC will exist. You should have experience about that BTC life depend on their followers and you can see that followers are increasing day by day due to which life of BTC is also increasing and we hope it will be live forever.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
January 14, 2018, 11:45:48 AM
I will invest bitcoin and will save it, because bitcoin price is always high even though there is a slight decrease in price. you will find out in the future what kind of bitcoin will grow rapidly so do not waste your chance. always remember that to know what you do not know is always good, because that might happen next time later, I will keep focus with bitcoin because bitcoin will give me a good future and everything.

I do not make big plans for the future with Bitcoin. I do not know how long Bitcoin will exist, but while it is, I'm trying to make money on it.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 227
January 14, 2018, 06:26:39 AM
my plan with bitcoin is my first hope, bitcoin still exist and more and more day has high selling value so what i dreamed so far with bitcoin brighter and have big income to fulfill all requirement

Of course all bitcoin users have the same expectation as you about their business in Bitcoin, but it certainly takes effort which is not easy beside accurate planning and supported by knowledge and ability in effort to make it happen.
i certainly agree with you, its because aside from investing you do need a lot of knowledge also so that in case you are not easily panicked by just rumors or any news. you also need to have good learning not only in bitcoin investment but also open to some good potential investments for the future.

Its true.  Before investing one should have knowledge of this field.  I have many plans for future in bitcoin.  I have invested few money in some projects.  And before few months i invested some money in bitcoin.  Now awaiting for the price to increase at higher level. Some buisness plans are also there.  As i already told in my few comments that i have so many expectations from bitcoin earnings.  Based on that i have made my future plans.
Activity: 196
January 14, 2018, 05:58:05 AM
As of now im just saving bitcoin and trying to hodl it for quite a long time, we are lucky this coin gaim up to a hundred percent to increasw its value. My plan for it is to be a  key for my dreams i want to buy myself a house for my future family , a car and a unforgettable travels with it, now i will continue it to gain more and more.
Activity: 175
Merit: 102
January 14, 2018, 03:05:42 AM

Investing here in bitcoin can be a meaning of your good and aasured future. As you earn money here that also means you are building your future with the help of bitcoin.
Activity: 361
Merit: 17
January 14, 2018, 12:29:36 AM

My plan for the future of bitcoin in my life is to save and hold now.  Because l need to have biitcoin savings in the future for thec needs of OK of my kids. I need to have a business for a stable income for my kids nebula they only one they need. I'm a separated so I need to give the future of my kids. That before bitcoin will be no more l want to be sure that l 've save already for them.
I don’t know what some of you mean by planning your futures with Bitcoin, but if what you mean is investing your money into Bitcoin and leaving it to stay in there cause you’re believing in future, you must be sick and needs check-up, like seriously. It would be much better that you make money from Bitcoin and start up a big family business that will last forever.
Most of us all rely on the popularity of bitcoin and then predicted that bitcoin have bright future or potential in the future. So there’s getting more and more people use big part of money for bitcoin. However, although we know that bitcoin is a good way for investment, I also think that it’s better for you to invest in it a little. With building plan for future, you and me or others both  do not know which is the best way. I think that it depend much on situation,cause bitcoin’s notoriously volatile, all you need is determine carefully what to do now whether you should hold or sell… it’s more important than ever.
Activity: 90
January 13, 2018, 11:28:44 PM
Notes with the other, does not ensure that can make money, bad luck, will lose a mess, may be more big currency risk, because the currency is not the same as the stock market, without any protection measures, complete market behavior, can buy can also sell, if you like stimulation, might as well try. Finally, there is a risk of speculation, investment should be cautious!
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
January 13, 2018, 10:04:32 PM
After I thought the capital to be able to open a business offline enough I will try offline business after having a passive income is very helpful to me kedepanya. when bitcoin is no longer my peddle of income
Activity: 420
January 13, 2018, 09:58:44 PM

Yes because of bitcoins my future are now bright. I have a lot of investment in bitcoins because a lot of people are saying that the bitcoins will reach into $50k in the market and i am hoping for that so i am now starting to save a lot of bitcoins in my wallets. So in case that the bitcoins will rise into $50k in the market i will be a millionaire because of that. I am also sharing this to my friends and relatives that bitcoins are very profitable but some of them choose to refise me rather than join me but that is non of my business.
Activity: 252
January 13, 2018, 09:08:55 PM
The bitcoin future plan is very convincing for me, as over time the bitcoin price increases and I will do my best and master everything about bitcoin.Because the development of bitcoin is good enough in the future.
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
January 13, 2018, 08:36:31 PM

For now, i'am planning to hold and look what will going to happen a few years from now. I thought buying bitcoin is at risk nowadays because of the price drops, so i guess i might just earn bitcoin and hoping that bitcoin's value will get better the soonest.
Activity: 759
Merit: 505
January 13, 2018, 08:08:16 PM
My plan is to earn as many bitcoins as possible now to secure my future and for that I am making continuous efforts to get bitcoins from all the possible methods as bitcoin will become more expensive in future so collecting now and saving for the future is the best thing to do as in future when the price of bitcoins will skyrocket it will become more difficult to earn even a small portion of it and even it won't be possible to buy it using fiat money as price wouldn't be affordable to invest money in it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
January 13, 2018, 02:42:51 PM

my plan in the future later by playing bitcoin and profit from bitcoin i can buy a house and buy a car and become a rich person from the results of bitcoin play.
Pages:
Jump to: