Pages:
Author

Topic: plan for the future with bitcoin - page 9. (Read 10096 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 09:52:20 PM
i plan to earn more from bitcoin in the near future.
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 11:56:14 AM
now this bitcoin has a lot to use as a place of investment
but I want bitcoin as a front investment who have done it
let's share with me how to invest with bitcoin for the future

I want to hold my bitcoin for a longer time which I may use to finance all my needs and wants. Then after holding I will spend it and start my very own business so that the money I got from bitcoin will earn again. And will be invested again in bitcoin so it will grows and then upgrade the business you build. And the invest in bitcoin and use some of your money in different yet essential way.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
January 18, 2018, 10:49:53 AM
In the future, I can see myself rich and helping other people. Through btc, I know things will go well and is possible. Btc will help people achieve their goals and I believe in the future btc is still alive and will be known even more, and through that, we'll gain more profit. I will become a billionaire and I will encourage other people to invest and trade in btc.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 10:42:20 AM
Yes trading will require active participation and if you cannot spend enough time on trading sites then you should drop an idea of trading as you will surely miss the right time to buy and sell your coins so its better to buy and hold them without doing anything else. I'd rather keep my bitcoins than to spend it without any reasons.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 09:25:41 AM
Planning investment and storing crypto to meet the necessities of life.
The popularity of bitcoin exists worldwide.
and this is an opportunity for people to plan investments in bitcoin to improve lives
from the bitterness of poverty.
including me.
Activity: 238
January 18, 2018, 09:25:11 AM
As far as I know people should be continuing with all the current process to make Bitcoins
We should all hope that Bitcoin's price remains consistent with small increases

more on success to bitcoin,we should all hope that bitcoin will be a part of our life for everlasting....more on investing in bitcoin to all discussion and trading so we earn a better income comes to bitcoin...i have so lot of dreaming in my future thru by bitcoin that ive been successful trader and member too....

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
January 18, 2018, 09:19:23 AM
My plan with my bitcoin for the future is to open a business so that I could have a stable income even without the help of the crypto currency,
Because I think crypto currency is not going to be with us forever so I am preparing myself for that time.
Activity: 392
January 18, 2018, 09:12:14 AM
my plan for the future with bitcoin, I invest in bitcoin with trading then hold it until the price reaches what I want or I will hold it for a long time so I will get more profit
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
January 18, 2018, 07:02:51 AM
Do trading and investing in the future to earn more profit. But in investing patience is needed because we have to wait til its price soar high again and wait for the perfect timing when to sell our bitcoin if we need money.
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
January 18, 2018, 06:21:08 AM
I think if we want to invest in bitcoin should have patience because the exchange rate is so volatile So maybe for someone to experience the loss and profit in time.When the price drops we do not need to panic and it would be better if we continue holding bitcoin until exchange rate back up to earn big income.

playing in crypto world ask us to have a solid heart, things turn quickly and you need to don't panic to be healty in the end
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
January 18, 2018, 06:12:06 AM
Yep, bitcoin is not only an investment but a bullish profit earner for your not doing anything other than buy and own it. You have to just buy this bull bitcoin and simply leave it for years and then see this bulls growth, you will be amazed seeing the growth, there are millionaires who invested in bitcoin to become super millionaire.
Activity: 634
January 18, 2018, 06:01:12 AM
What I would want to do with my bitcoins is to keep hodling and investing it. If ever bitcoins price is to dump again, I would grab this opportunity to buy bitcoins and keep hodling it till it reach skyrocket which can give me better life for my family and for my future. I would also want to make business with my profits in bitcoins that transactions are done with the use of bitcoin so I can make more bitcoins from that business.
Activity: 602
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
January 18, 2018, 05:17:55 AM
I think if we want to invest in bitcoin should have patience because the exchange rate is so volatile So maybe for someone to experience the loss and profit in time.When the price drops we do not need to panic and it would be better if we continue holding bitcoin until exchange rate back up to earn big income.
Activity: 2534
Merit: 586
January 18, 2018, 01:33:27 AM
My plan will be saving my bitcoin so i can sell it at a high price because the bitcoin has already reached 19k once and i think it may even go around 50k one time. Because the huge boost of bitcoin there are a lot more investors who also plan to make money with bitcoin. So i will wait and be patient for my money to go up.
Bitcoin will keep on rising and your plans will meet its goal soon mate because bitcoin rise is just matter of time and nowadays prices are going up and those who are planning future regarding to the bitcoin they will soon get profit from bitcoin and my plans are also same.

I am investing into bitcoin and saving it for my life after retirement so that I can maintain my expenses and live as according my wishes and btc will make it happen.
Activity: 58
January 16, 2018, 12:23:58 PM
I will likely win whatever number bitcoins as could reasonably be expected now to secure my future and for that I am attempting persistent endeavors to get bitcoins from all the conceivable techniques as bitcoin will turn out to be more costly in future so gathering now and putting something aside for what's to come is the best activity as in future when the cost of bitcoins will soar it will turn out to be more hard to acquire even a little segment of it and even it won't be conceivable to get it utilizing fiat cash as cost wouldn't be moderate to put cash in it.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
January 16, 2018, 12:00:11 PM
For now i plan for the future in my bitcoin is like to hold more bitcoin so that if the right time comes i have many btc in my wallet which i can use for the house and cars, for today the btc price is not good because it is really cheaper than yesterday so hodl.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
January 16, 2018, 11:57:07 AM
the plan I will do with bitcoin is to collect as much money as possible so I always have more income than this bitcoin to meet the needs of everyday life. and bitcoin can also be used for investments that can be useful in the future. and for our income to be more then we can do mining to sharpen profits. I also have a plan to open a new business if I already have a lot of money so I can set up a job for the unemployed.
Activity: 58
January 16, 2018, 11:34:46 AM
I will probably procure however many bitcoins as could be expected under the circumstances now to secure my future and for that I am endeavoring consistent endeavors to get bitcoins from all the conceivable techniques as bitcoin will turn out to be more costly in future so gathering now and putting something aside for what's to come is the best activity as in future when the cost of bitcoins will soar it will turn out to be more hard to gain even a little segment of it and even it won't be conceivable to get it utilizing fiat cash as cost wouldn't be reasonable to put cash in it.
Activity: 153
January 16, 2018, 10:42:43 AM
now this bitcoin has a lot to use as a place of investment
but I want bitcoin as a front investment who have done it
let's share with me how to invest with bitcoin for the future

For now, i'am planning to hold and look what will going to happen a few years from now. I thought buying bitcoin is at risk nowadays because of the price drops, so i guess i might just earn bitcoin and hoping that bitcoin's value will get better the soonest.
You’d better focus on bitcoin right now, and if you plan for future, all you need to do is holding your coins. You should spend your time determining whether your main coins is bitcoin, altcoin or anothers. Keep holding one which is important with you , especially you must take your times read and read currently and regularly about cypto market to analyze its fluctuation. These  day, bitcoin become more and more popular and through its notoriously volatile we can’t predict whether the price of bitcoin will be in the future. So you shouldn’t worry too much on its future.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
January 16, 2018, 10:00:43 AM
Bitcoin is great, many people here in the world of crypto got rich because of bitcoin, that is why  I plan to hold  my bitcoin at the present, and keep holding it until I got my goal to have enough money to get marriage. I was planning to buy a house and lot someday using my bitcoin.

Pages:
Jump to: