Pages:
Author

Topic: plan for the future with bitcoin - page 7. (Read 10096 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 10
February 25, 2018, 12:56:33 PM
now this bitcoin has a lot to use as a place of investment
but I want bitcoin as a front investment who have done it
let's share with me how to invest with bitcoin for the future

Holding a bitcoin is the best way to make a profit when the bitcoin jumps high. Although bitcoin prices are unstable, but bitcoin still has the potential to continue to increase. Waiting and be patient bitcoin will make the future much better.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
February 25, 2018, 12:48:01 PM
btc is one kind of cryptocurrency. It is a form of digital money.it's currency that exists in the network only.it has no physical form.unlike dollars or euros cryptocurrency is not backed by the government or banks. In future it will be mire profitable and most popular investment method.
Activity: 216
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 11:20:28 AM

Yes, I agree with you. We all expect bitcoin to be a profitable, reliable, and most popular investment method. But, some people there who do not know bitcoin, whether they do not know the Internet as well? We know, bitcoin always increases every year. So, can we imagine the price of bitcoin in the future. Its bright future, makes me want to save a lot of bitcoin in my wallet.
Activity: 203
February 25, 2018, 10:35:12 AM
My plan is that as long as im alive i will pursue my investments at bitcoin. I earn a lot at bitcoin that's why i love bitcoin. Until now i trust bitcoin because it helps me a lot financially especially when i needed it most. I achieve my dreams thru bitcoin that's why im very thankful of it. Hoping that bitcoin will stays forever!
Activity: 212
Merit: 3
February 25, 2018, 07:25:44 AM
for bitcoin invest i i sell my  business. because i want to invest in bitcoin very big amount.i alway,s believe bitcoin and bitcoin future.so now i can just work of bitcoin without any job.i also believe bitcoin more then better then any job.so in future i am owner many bitcoin and hold it for long time.i hope i will be rich.   
A very courageous decision for you, especially selling your business assets to invest in bitcoin. But it's your right, you will enjoy the results of investing in bitcoin when it's true your prediction that bitcoin will have a high price, and otherwise you will feel the loss if bitcoin prices continue to decline and even not worth (though very impossible). But for me myself will not take a decision like you. My strategy for earning income in bitcoin or in cryptocurrency is like trading. I will take advantage if my investment is profitable, so I can enjoy every process.
Activity: 336
February 25, 2018, 07:13:23 AM

Just like what others already posted, bitcoin is already an investment so now it is up to you when are you going to sell it or will you still keep it.
Activity: 42
February 25, 2018, 07:10:31 AM
I planned to continues buying bitcoin, many observers said that bitcoin price will one day reach $ 1 million, if this happens then I will retire work and soon make a new business that is chicken farm.
your strategic seems perfect mate those who continue to keep on investing into bitcoin they will keep on gaining profit and all this will bring good days in your life and many people are investing into bitcoin for the life after retirement,
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
February 25, 2018, 04:23:34 AM
I planned to continues buying bitcoin, many observers said that bitcoin price will one day reach $ 1 million, if this happens then I will retire work and soon make a new business that is chicken farm.
Activity: 574
February 25, 2018, 04:23:16 AM
I still have no plans at the moment, because I'm still using my bitcoin in the long run, because future bitcoin prices will be higher, so I'll get a lot of bitcoin. and I will use bitcoin when I need it by selling a higher price.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
February 25, 2018, 04:04:12 AM
Actually I have a lot of plans with bitcoin, the most important thing I would do if getting a lot of income from bitcoin I would invest some of my income with bitcoin so I have assets for the future and I will open a new business for Unemployment makes them easier earning income for their daily lives. in addition I will meet the needs of my family life and help those around who have difficulty
mhj
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
February 25, 2018, 04:03:04 AM
for bitcoin invest i i sell my  business. because i want to invest in bitcoin very big amount.i alway,s believe bitcoin and bitcoin future.so now i can just work of bitcoin without any job.i also believe bitcoin more then better then any job.so in future i am owner many bitcoin and hold it for long time.i hope i will be rich.   
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 02:48:35 AM

I planned to buy a house and car to travel with my family and I wanted to buy a large piece of land for a big factory. continue doing the best with bitcoin until the future develops. planning something good is the best to build an effective job
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 02:40:14 AM

My future plan with bitcoin is I will continue to invest in Bitcoin and I will set up my own business from the money I get from bitcoin so I can earn more income again.
Activity: 329
Merit: 3
February 24, 2018, 11:25:54 PM
What I would want to do with my bitcoins is to keep hodling and investing it. If ever bitcoins price is to dump again, I would grab this opportunity to buy bitcoins and keep hodling it till it reach skyrocket which can give me better life for my family and for my future. I would also want to make business with my profits in bitcoins that transactions are done with the use of bitcoin so I can make more bitcoins from that business.
Planning of the future with that of bitcoin is really a good thing and it will help you live a very comfortable life but the thing is you then need to prepare yourself in the best possible way so that you can make the best possible use of these bitcoins at that time and that you can only do once you will be having this much amount of knowledge. Learn the things and then use that knowledge for effective learning.

I agree, which our way of living will change as aimed by many here in the forum. I would say if we can have enough bitcoins which can buy all our needs and wants in life. I can say that bitcoin is life changer and I hope that each and everyone attitude that we have will still the same as being humbel since we are blessed to be part on this job and I'm hoping also that bitcoin will survived for a long period of time .
Very well said, bitcoin is one of the most popular in coins. We can earned a lot of money here, were we can save more for our future plan with bitcoin.If i have enough BTC I will hold for a long term to be secured for my future .Nowadays people are doing a good job to their campaigns to earned more. I'm hoping that bitcoin help also people who are homeless to have also a good future.Bitcoin is long lasting.

Absolutely, bitcoin is a very good investment for future plan because you can buy as much as a very low price in a market as the value would really down, once the bitcoin price will increase as it reflect by the demand in market if things would be difficult to make earn by virtue of choice  you should hold until the cryto market will pump to desired price you want having patiently waiting.
Activity: 119
February 24, 2018, 10:01:00 PM
What I would want to do with my bitcoins is to keep hodling and investing it. If ever bitcoins price is to dump again, I would grab this opportunity to buy bitcoins and keep hodling it till it reach skyrocket which can give me better life for my family and for my future. I would also want to make business with my profits in bitcoins that transactions are done with the use of bitcoin so I can make more bitcoins from that business.
Planning of the future with that of bitcoin is really a good thing and it will help you live a very comfortable life but the thing is you then need to prepare yourself in the best possible way so that you can make the best possible use of these bitcoins at that time and that you can only do once you will be having this much amount of knowledge. Learn the things and then use that knowledge for effective learning.

I agree, which our way of living will change as aimed by many here in the forum. I would say if we can have enough bitcoins which can buy all our needs and wants in life. I can say that bitcoin is life changer and I hope that each and everyone attitude that we have will still the same as being humbel since we are blessed to be part on this job and I'm hoping also that bitcoin will survived for a long period of time .
Very well said, bitcoin is one of the most popular in coins. We can earned a lot of money here, were we can save more for our future plan with bitcoin.If i have enough BTC I will hold for a long term to be secured for my future .Nowadays people are doing a good job to their campaigns to earned more. I'm hoping that bitcoin help also people who are homeless to have also a good future.Bitcoin is long lasting.
Activity: 126
February 24, 2018, 09:48:40 PM

My best plan for my bitcoin for my future is to save it build my own house  buy my own car having my own business  and have so that I have an  income
Activity: 54
February 23, 2018, 05:57:22 PM
while the bitcoin price has not jumped so high it's our chance to buy it as much as possible and hold it for as long as possible, wait for the best price. it's the same thing with us saving for our own future in the long run.
Activity: 28
January 29, 2018, 04:17:05 PM
I do not have a specific plan, it is that you can not know how the world of btc will evolve every day, but without a doubt my plan from the beginning has been to invest in medium quantities so as not to take risks, but at the same time do not look silly when investing little bit
Activity: 4
January 29, 2018, 03:20:52 PM
Do trading and investing in the future to earn more profit. But in investing patience is needed because we have to wait til its price soar high again and wait for the perfect timing when to sell our bitcoin if we need money.
Yeah this is true price will increase in crypto currency at end you will be proud to have bitcoin it is not good to panic at this time when almost all people are buying it, I am planning to hold it as much as possible so it will allow me to have bright future as bright I want, I am planning to go for holding it till end of this year it is no far that bitcoin will become only crypto currency that people will use to have bright investment from all over the world, so I am planning to hold for more than 5 years.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
January 20, 2018, 03:53:00 AM
Bitcoin is great, many people here in the world of crypto got rich because of bitcoin, that is why  I plan to hold  my bitcoin at the present, and keep holding it until I got my goal to have enough money to get marriage. I was planning to buy a house and lot someday using my bitcoin.

That is exactly what we should do in order to be successful with bitcoin. Cashing out bitcoin just to spend on non-durable things for limited and short term fun is pretty childish act. Bitcoin is the evergreen investment so the longer you hold, the greater profit you make. You should stick to your guns and control your urge of withdrawing bitcoin for petty things. In this way, you will be rich soon.
Pages:
Jump to: