Pages:
Author

Topic: plan for the future with bitcoin - page 6. (Read 10096 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 553
February 27, 2018, 04:04:14 AM
Now, i so not really have a clear plan for bitcoin, but i am just thinking about saving the maximum possible of coins and trying to invest them at the right time and when i really feel that i can get a big win from bitcoin.
Activity: 337
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 03:57:05 AM
If I feel like I'm already earning a lot - i plan to hold 60% of my saved bitcoin and the remaining 40% will be allocated for trading, I'm into trading right now and so far i'm only trading around $50 and It makes me happy that it is earning something.

Wow. I want to be just like you mate.
Me, I need more campaigns to join to earn more. I don't have many earnings with bitcoin yet that is why I can't do trading for now. If ever I had enough bitcoin, I will do just like what others do. I will save the half of it for my family's future and the rest, I will trade it and the earnings I can get from that is for our daily needs.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
February 27, 2018, 03:48:27 AM
I will continue to collect as much bitcoin and store it in fiat currency. just for security only until bitcoin is completely safe to use here. and the government never interferes with its existence again. I am afraid if he suddenly disappears when we still have a lot of future inventory in it.
It is good, and indeed we have to keep collect bitcoin and hold for a long time, we have to do many ways because the future of bitcoin will continue to improve, the number of users who rise significantly and the number of large companies that develop bitcoin become a strong indication that the future bitcoin is very promising.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
February 27, 2018, 03:36:50 AM
I want bitcoin legalized all over the world
I want bitcoin regulated and centralized
I want bitcoin to have physical presence or someone to be responsible for any eventuality
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
February 27, 2018, 03:34:00 AM
now this bitcoin has a lot to use as a place of investment
but I want bitcoin as a front investment who have done it
let's share with me how to invest with bitcoin for the future

First of all My Question to your question, For what you want to invest Bitcoin? Bitcoin itself is investment. You can invest your Useless fiat for Bitcoin just like you invest in any other sector to make money there is no need to invest Bitcoin in any other investment to make money Bitcoin itself is investment, if you want to invest your Fiat and if you have some Ideas in mining my suggestion will be on mining if not Trading.
Invest more other things,and continueing using bitcoin,do well to invest something that you could be better for the future,if you really patiently doing a JOB then you will get reward in the future,
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
February 27, 2018, 03:05:38 AM
I think I'm going to keep my bitcoin. I have no plan to invest  my bitcoin since I haven't had any courage to do it now. Investing will take a lot of risks,  so we need to think carefully.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 02:48:30 AM

Yes I have many plans with the bitcoin. We all knew that  we all growing old as time pass by. First invest it and let it grow. As it grows, save money for the future needs. Have a capital to put up a business you want to do. So you have other money resources and thats my plan with the bitcoin.
Activity: 420
February 27, 2018, 02:34:25 AM

Holding a bitcoin is the best way to make a profit when the bitcoin jumps high. Although bitcoin prices are unstable, but bitcoin still has the potential to continue to increase. Waiting and be patient bitcoin will make the future much better.

Many people will suggest us the positive line but when it comes to picture it is not possible to control our feeling because we are fighting world and we always need money to secure our selves. Offcourse i agree we need to be patient in order to make more money but sometimes it is not possible to control ourselves.
Activity: 420
February 27, 2018, 02:30:04 AM
I will continue to collect as much bitcoin and store it in fiat currency. just for security only until bitcoin is completely safe to use here. and the government never interferes with its existence again. I am afraid if he suddenly disappears when we still have a lot of future inventory in it.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
February 27, 2018, 02:08:50 AM
As far as I know people should be continuing with all the current process to make Bitcoins
We should all hope that Bitcoin's price remains consistent with small increases
We're hoping
Activity: 112
"The Cash Back Cryptocurrency"
February 27, 2018, 01:17:16 AM
plan for the future bitcoin of have an investment to earn more money and have saving so that i have financial freedom someday
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
February 26, 2018, 10:35:04 AM
Gather capital to be able to open a business from bitcoin. from now on I have prepared it for the future. I do not want to rely on bitcoin alone for my needs
I agree, which our way of living will change as aimed by many here in the forum. I would say if we can have enough bitcoins which can buy all our needs and wants in life. I can say that bitcoin is life changer and I hope that each and everyone attitude that we have will still the same as being humbel since we are blessed to be part on this job and I'm hoping also that bitcoin will survived for a long period of time
copper member
Activity: 381
February 26, 2018, 01:23:37 AM

By buying bitcoin it includes investment in bitcoin, holding and staying patient waiting for bitcoin prices to increase, then you will benefit.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
February 26, 2018, 12:46:13 AM
Gather capital to be able to open a business from bitcoin. from now on I have prepared it for the future. I do not want to rely on bitcoin alone for my needs
Activity: 602
February 26, 2018, 12:41:06 AM
btc is one kind of cryptocurrency. It is a form of digital money.it's currency that exists in the network only.it has no physical form.unlike dollars or euros cryptocurrency is not backed by the government or banks. In future it will be mire profitable and most popular investment method.

Bitcoin is a crypto coin that can grow and its value will continue to increase. Increasing the value of bitcoin will provide benefits and can be used as a source of income that can meet the needs.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
February 25, 2018, 02:31:05 PM
If you want bitcoin to be part of your future then you should start buying now and hold it for long term. Five to ten years could be a good hold for retirement and future use. Cryptocurrency is still new and in the future if everyone uses cryptocurrencies then bitcoin price will sky rocket.
Activity: 173
February 25, 2018, 02:00:51 PM
I do not think that far, I just want to focus on this moment alone.
as long as bitcoin can still make a lot of money, i will continue to utilize bitcoin.
because I'm not planning on going investing so on, because it's risky. after I got a profit from my investment. I will open a business.
Activity: 336
February 25, 2018, 01:57:36 PM
you need to have time to grab as much as possible now, spare no effort to extract bitcoin, in all possible ways! then I'd say itself thank you! and now just to study, learn and read - and of course to make!
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
February 25, 2018, 01:32:39 PM
btc is one kind of cryptocurrency. It is a form of digital money.it's currency that exists in the network only.it has no physical form.unlike dollars or euros cryptocurrency is not backed by the government or banks. In future it will be mire profitable and most popular investment method.

In the futire nothing can predict it of cryptos will still be around the market.  My plan is to keep some of my earned bitcoin and then I will buy some things for my nieces and siblings.  I will save more and will put up a business odf my own.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
February 25, 2018, 01:28:52 PM

Holding a bitcoin is the best way to make a profit when the bitcoin jumps high. Although bitcoin prices are unstable, but bitcoin still has the potential to continue to increase. Waiting and be patient bitcoin will make the future much better.
That's what we have to do, never panic when we see prices going down, things will get better, maybe the price will continue to fall even under $ 7500, this is a great opportunity for us to buy cheaply, again never sell at least until later this year.
Pages:
Jump to: