Pages:
Author

Topic: planning for down market - page 2. (Read 1222 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
pantang menyerah
September 05, 2018, 07:11:40 PM
I have sold most of the coins I have, because I saw this year that it was very difficult for cryptocurrency to develop. My current plan is to wait for the moment to buy back the crypto assets that I have sold before at a cheaper price, and then I will sell them again when I have a certain profit, I will not hold the coin in the time base.
Activity: 266
Merit: 26
September 05, 2018, 07:01:54 PM
Te most obvious and possibly most effective is to sell immediately and set buy order lower. This way you will make some advantages of the bear market but at this point i do not know is it wort to do something with the alts, it seems that te market is destroying itself with all out panic, the eth is just crushed.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 06:59:55 PM

Standing out on the market you will find many special things of this market. We should avoid thinking in the direction of the market. I think this market will continue to go down
Activity: 266
September 05, 2018, 06:56:14 PM
my strategy when the market falls is to sell everything, and wait for the price to become the cheapest to buy again
Activity: 217
Merit: 5
September 05, 2018, 06:54:08 PM
when market is going down what strategy you adopt??? like some people will sell or may be buy , some will hold or may be convert btc in usd.
i would like to know from all of you about your planning/ strategy.
Actually,when the time comes that market is on the red and down,it will be a great opportunity to everyone to earn a big profits,through by buying and holding it for a long term,while waiting for the right time of selling. We don't need to get panic,instead keep on your mind that in every investment,you need to take a risks to be rewarded in the end.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
September 05, 2018, 06:23:05 PM
when market is going down what strategy you adopt??? like some people will sell or may be buy , some will hold or may be convert btc in usd.

If you have the fore knowledge about the down trend you can use the opportunity to sell ahead of time and buy dip later. Don't just follow  the trend because this market is very volatile.
Activity: 98
September 05, 2018, 06:09:56 PM
The best thing is to try to get some fiat and invest in btc or eth, and keep hodling, remember that the first increases are felt in this currency and then it progresses to the others, so it is best to have some btc or eth saved to take advantage of the market when it rises.
Activity: 133
September 05, 2018, 06:08:20 PM
My plan for this bear period in the market is to take full a of it to buy more tokens at a cheaper then hodl till the market recovers.
Activity: 95
September 05, 2018, 06:07:37 PM

If you have BTC it is better to convert to USD when market is going down. And when btc is at dip, buy BTC using USD then buy alts who have good opportunity of price going up. Best time to buy alts is when the market is down. It prevents you of becoming FOMO later on.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
September 05, 2018, 06:04:28 PM
The easiest strategy for me is to pull out much of my holdings from the altcoins and move on to bitcoins as it is less prone to lose its value than the altcoins
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 06:01:57 PM
Just today i did something. I wanted to sell a particular coin, but immediately i noticed that its price had gone down, i decided to pend selling it. So, if the price of any coin is down generally, the best thing to do is hold and wait until it gets better.
Activity: 966
Merit: 546
August 17, 2018, 06:39:54 PM
Ideally I would have my coins on an exchange and set a stop loss for 10%... this was not the case for a couple of my coins during the recent downturn and they have lost quite a bit in value as Bitcoin and the market in general declines. So my strategy is just hold, because it can't be much worse to be honest Grin so what do we have to lose vs what we have to gain?
August 17, 2018, 06:39:48 PM
At the moment the market is falling I will hold and wait is sure that it will rise again. Holding will just be a waste of time if a token's market value is not  growing. It does depend on the token that an investor is holding.
Activity: 252
August 17, 2018, 06:36:13 PM
actually, everyone has their own way to manage their crypto assets when the market price goes down like this. Personally, I will hold back the coins that I have for a while until the price rises again and stabilizes. if I sell the coins at a cheap price then I will get a loss.
August 17, 2018, 06:32:35 PM
I would hold because the cryptos I invested were all potential, a couple of months it will start again to increase.
Activity: 345
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 06:24:47 PM
Holding is the best thing to do and patience is the best thing to acquire during market dumps in order to avoid worse instances such as losing morebprofit completely. Dumps are tempoeary and waiting for it to stop and recovery to happen, is indeed a smart move. Those who are panic selling meets their regret at the end especially to those cryptos which market value are continuously growing for a long run.
Activity: 248
August 17, 2018, 06:12:57 PM
If the market is down, the best thing for you to do ia to hold your coins so.that youc an gain a lot of profit when you sell it when the market recovers.
Activity: 775
Merit: 11
August 17, 2018, 06:21:05 PM
If the market is down, the best thing for you to do ia to hold your coins so.that youc an gain a lot of profit when you sell it when the market recovers.
it's really a good thing to do, but not everyone can survive without selling their coins, especially for people who really rely on crypto as their work, for example, is a daily trader, of course it's very difficult to do that because they have to playing capital so they can continue working
Activity: 176
July 31, 2018, 06:54:52 AM
If it falls, then it is necessary to buy. And if it grows, then sell it. Competent investors always do that. But it is desirable to guess sdes with the moments of both trends: when falling - to grope for the end, and when lifting - on the contrary the beginning. And here is just the complexity.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
July 29, 2018, 12:42:39 AM
In a falling market, I try to find a point for a short, or I just wait for signs of a reversal and I go long. The truth is that it's not always possible I get some losses but it pays off with one good deal
Pages:
Jump to: