Pages:
Author

Topic: planning for down market - page 4. (Read 1222 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 144
July 28, 2018, 01:11:54 AM
when market is going down what strategy you adopt??? like some people will sell or may be buy , some will hold or may be convert btc in usd.
i would like to know from all of you about your planning/ strategy.

Both strategies are right but there is anotherone that consist in increasing the global percentage of crypto pf. For example after a big crash it' s possible closing a little part of a position (like gold) and buy btc
Activity: 504
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 01:07:21 AM
when market is going down what strategy you adopt??? like some people will sell or may be buy , some will hold or may be convert btc in usd.

if I'm better to wait, everything we have to be patient for profit, our main capital is just patiently first, if emank price goes up we get profit, this is in the intent of the result of our patience later.
Activity: 182
July 28, 2018, 12:57:32 AM

if a person can play in a falling market this is also very good, you can earn as much as in a growing market. After all, the main thing is to understand where the course will go
Activity: 84
July 28, 2018, 12:56:28 AM

I hold the coins I have right now, but I also have plans to buy more coins. this is a good opportunity for us to increase investment, because after the dump that happened so long, it will happen massive pomp.
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
July 28, 2018, 12:47:18 AM
When market is going down I will stay calm and I will hold it until the market up again. Don't harsh to sell now but it depends on you if you sell immediately for me i will wait until it comes back again. Goodluck
Activity: 433
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 12:42:57 AM
if the market knows that the crisis will last more than a few weeks, I try to speculate. buy and sell all coins within 1 or 2 days. for example, buy some kind of cryptocurrency for$ 100 to sell it for 110, then wait for it to fall again and again the buyer.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
July 27, 2018, 11:59:29 AM
The best is to buy altcoins which have strong projects at very low prices and hold them to get maximum benefits from it as this market has long growth potential in mid term. Those who have patience are always rewarded more here.
Activity: 420
July 27, 2018, 11:55:23 AM
When market is down my planning is invest in market more  and then hold it till then market go up. Then i will get more profit from the market.when market is down then always hold with patience is a excellent strategy.
Activity: 238
Merit: 9
July 27, 2018, 07:46:20 AM
Most holders are planning having less of a position on shaky scenarios except  for a explicit opening shows up, like an ICO that can really deliver value long term.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
July 27, 2018, 05:54:41 AM
The best way to plan for down  cryptocurrency market is to have chunk of your fund in Bitcoin.  Bitcoin is relatively stable compare to most Altcoin. Another way is to hold fiat also,  fiat can buy you more cryptocurrency in down market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
July 27, 2018, 05:49:19 AM
When the matket is down for investors it is an opputnities as they will be able to buy coins what they want in the low price while differrent things go for investors who have already invested as they will be facing bloody market and make some losses from thei coim invesments.
as long as we are right in reading the situation and can take advantage of the last month when the coin price is all red, maybe this time if it is still on hold, it will benefit, but if you want to buy it now I think it is less recommended
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
July 27, 2018, 05:41:20 AM
You are right, everyone has their own strategy, and you need to choose the right one so that you do not lose your money. When prices decline, the main thing is not to panic, do not sell your coins, and soberly assess the market situation. You can also buy some tokens using low prices.
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
July 27, 2018, 05:28:18 AM
When the market was down, most of the time I had a big drop in the value of my token.
So I'm not going to do anything at this point, I'm going to pretend that I haven't bought any tokens, and I'm going to keep holding them.
All we could do was just wait a growh and hold or buy more coins at a low price. we continue to wait  and hold now, but at least bitcoin started to grow a little, after a while the altcoyins will begin to grow.
Activity: 196
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 27, 2018, 05:28:09 AM
in case i feel panic-stricken, i convert it. but usually just wait and see. again, when you invest affordable amount it's not that heart breaking to lose
Activity: 203
July 27, 2018, 05:27:50 AM
Best thing you can have is a reserve somewhere from profits or something else, used in case the market is down, to buy in.  You need some character for that to leave it untouched(and used at the right moment).  It's always easy and deceptive to talk about rises and downs afterwards, there is no telling from the start.
For me since i don't sell my Crypto for fiat, i try to increase my coins when they drop, selling and buying.  But the drops usually get the better hand, so i end up just holding my bag, done trading and waiting for the rise.
Then doing the same, buying and selling to increase my coin when the market is up, finally i sell a coin, which i won't hold and keep those as a stash for when the market is down.(ideal scenario)  
Activity: 653
July 27, 2018, 05:22:15 AM
When market and bitcoin or altcoin have lower price my planning is buying and make reinvestment on potential altcoin have growing price, I will make re investment on some altcoin I think can be the next and have profit take for the future, I can buy on ethereum or any other altcoin have more chance for growing up price later for several weeks.
Activity: 154
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
July 27, 2018, 05:21:52 AM
When the market was down, most of the time I had a big drop in the value of my token.
So I'm not going to do anything at this point, I'm going to pretend that I haven't bought any tokens, and I'm going to keep holding them.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
July 27, 2018, 05:19:42 AM
I did plan for the down market, or at least,,, I thought I did. The first time was last year, when everything went down, I bought a few alts. But they crashed even more after I bought them, I held. Luckily December and January came and I everything recovered so much, so I was able to sell almost every alt for x2 price to recover capital. And whatever I had left I kept.

I bought more a few months later, but guess what? They all fell again. Except for Verge which I profited twice again.

Now holding the same alts I had, waiting for another recovery.
Activity: 227
Merit: 3
July 27, 2018, 05:16:17 AM
I probably still do my job as one of the blessed participants in the campaign that I am belong. I will not bother myself if I do not have business when the market goes down.
Activity: 380
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 05:12:18 AM
If you see the prices drop, there are some tactics you can do. After you sell your hands, you can invest again at low prices. Or just wait until you arrive at a new rising period. Somehow the prices will rise again one day Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: