Pages:
Author

Topic: planning for down market - page 5. (Read 1222 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 13
July 27, 2018, 04:57:48 AM
When the matket is down for investors it is an opputnities as they will be able to buy coins what they want in the low price while differrent things go for investors who have already invested as they will be facing bloody market and make some losses from thei coim invesments.
Activity: 217
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 04:51:06 AM
This is quite simple, you will sell all the coins you have to USDT then wait to buy to increase the number of coins you keep. You have to pray if you just sold it back to pump =)
Activity: 182
July 27, 2018, 04:39:28 AM
when market is going down what strategy you adopt??? like some people will sell or may be buy , some will hold or may be convert btc in usd.
i would like to know from all of you about your planning/ strategy.

when the market price is down, all it can do is hold. because hold is the best way when the price is down, with the hold we will not lose anything. that's our way of not losing money.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 27, 2018, 02:53:41 AM
If you do not know how to trade it is best to keep it for a long time.Though as practice shows-have earned more all those who made the rebalancing of the portfolio !
Activity: 83
July 25, 2018, 12:49:14 PM
Most backers are considering taking a moderate risk on intricate markets aside of a few definite chance appears, such as a new token.
Activity: 169
July 25, 2018, 12:47:53 AM
when market is going down what strategy you adopt??? like some people will sell or may be buy , some will hold or may be convert btc in usd.
The best strategy when the market goes down is to hold with patience and wait for the market to go up again, because selling when the red market is a disadvantage. If you still have the capital, the market down would be a good time to increase the amount of investment, holding and waiting for price increases to be a step to be taken.
if the market continues to decline and not yet come back I will invest in Altcoin promising and wait for altcoin prices to return stable because there are many people who say if the altcoin and bitcoin prices are stable they will sell altcoin that peacock then if the market has not returned stable I will invest all my altcoin in the long run

Activity: 191
July 25, 2018, 12:16:39 AM

I usually put stoploss when the price goes down around 3%, and I transfer to USDT and wait to caught the bottom, then I will put  the price to sell around 10% compare with the price when I bought
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
July 25, 2018, 12:09:30 AM
enough to hold back and not panic selling. It is already a good thing and good decisions to be made. If you can even buy more when prices fall to low points for saved as additional assets for long term investment in the next few years. It was the best decision that could be made of the need to sell at a loss.
Activity: 20
July 24, 2018, 11:41:00 PM
By and by I am will deal with not checking the market each day. No need and it just brings stress. Possibly once every couple weeks verify whether we are at a potential floor yet attempting to time it with any more granularity than that is simply betting except if you are super gifted.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
July 24, 2018, 07:31:22 PM
If the market is down, the best thing for you to do ia to hold your coins so.that youc an gain a lot of profit when you sell it when the market recovers.
I think it is appropriate if you buy a coin when the price drops,
for example you buy bitcoin at 6000 $ and now become 7000 $ you already get profit 1000 $
This method is already a lot of people who already know, but the fact is if you have money $ 6000 I will be sure you will think thousands of times to remove it. It has become a dilemma for everyone who wants to buy bitcoin because of the issue of pricing, the bitcoin price has dropped dramatically but the person wants the bitcoin price to be lower than that.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
July 24, 2018, 02:08:43 PM
I think it's best to be prepared for everything and not to keep coins that can not bring profit ..
Merit: 114
“The Future of Security Tokens”
July 24, 2018, 01:48:29 PM
When the market falls I just wait. I'm not nervous or panicking, I'm just waiting. Crypto market cannot fall all the time. I do not buy coins at the top, I buy them at the bottom. And even if the coin is still falling, I know it will rise even to a price that is higher than the purchase price.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 01:34:19 PM
If I had stayed in BTC, I wouldn't have lost my profit. For the people like me, the best way is hold now. I hope everything will be fine soon
Activity: 448
July 24, 2018, 01:33:37 PM
The best thing you can do if you don't know what to do then translate everything into USD. at least you won't lose anything.
Activity: 255
July 24, 2018, 01:27:04 PM
It's a wrong way to sell when the market falls, and if you have a lot of bitcoins you can keep it on, if it's altcoin and try to sell it to USDT.
Activity: 207
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 24, 2018, 01:24:47 PM
Plan by selling when it's high, I've been buying it up on the dip as I sold around 12-15, got greedy when it was 19k and learned my lesson.
Activity: 159
July 24, 2018, 01:22:10 PM
In the event that the market would continue going down for the following couple of days I'm simply going to purchase increasingly digital currencies. To fence my dangers of misfortunes as a result of the decrease in the market. It is extremely unlikely that the market does not go up.
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
July 24, 2018, 01:21:53 PM
when the market drops so low my planning usually endures with the existing conditions, and I also think that a good plan in dealing with the decline is to hold first and wait for stable or improved conditions.
Merit: 104
July 24, 2018, 01:16:49 PM
My plans are to monitor the market and wait for the best position for me. Crypto market is always good: when it falls, and when it grows. Differences make it possible to sell more expensive and buy cheaper. When the market just falls and does not grow, I just wait.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Your professional profile on the blockchain
July 24, 2018, 07:55:45 AM
If the market is down, the best thing for you to do ia to hold your coins so.that youc an gain a lot of profit when you sell it when the market recovers.
I think it is appropriate if you buy a coin when the price drops,
for example you buy bitcoin at 6000 $ and now become 7000 $ you already get profit 1000 $
The bitcoin has already grown to 8,113 and I think it will go further up, but it's hard to say about the altcoyns, they did not follow it, so when they start growing it's hard to say. Therefore, the strategy to buy bitcoin for 6000$ still justifies itself.
Pages:
Jump to: